A-ha! Finally! Now I understand the connection between Creationism and the overall anti-sex sentiment of the Fundamentalists!
New reseaarch shows that E.coli swim upstream due to the Design of their flagellum! And where do they swim from and swim to? Yes, you guessed it right! And you can also watch the movie.
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- Supply and Demand - negative ecological effects
- Lesson of the Day: Circadian Clocks are HARD to shift!
- 'Ecology' of human light exposure and circadian disruption
- BIO101 - Evolution of Biological Diversity
- Web breaks echo-chambers, or, 'Echo-chamber' is just a derogatory term for 'community' - my remarks at #AAASmtg
- Friday Weird Sex Blogging - Corkscrewing
- A Huge New Circadian Pacemaker Found In The Mammalian Brain
- Creating a prairie dog "Facebook" to aid conservation conservationmagazine.org/2014/07/creati… 3 hours ago
- When cooperation counts eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2… 3 hours ago
- Good Guys and Guns dinosaurmusings.wordpress.com/2014/07/30/goo… 3 hours ago
- Be Afraid! Be VERY Afraid!!! How Can You Help It These Days? bigthink.com/risk-reason-an… 11 hours ago
- Why Isn’t More Botanical Art Like This? blogs.scientificamerican.com/symbiartic/201… 11 hours ago
- Central Park Horse Show announced horsecollaborative.com/show-jumping-i… 11 hours ago
- Are some horses ‘unfixable’? Are all horse problems created by humans? stacywestfallhorseblog.com/2014/07/28/are… 11 hours ago
- Do animals display signs of jealousy? horsetalk.co.nz/2014/07/30/do-… 11 hours ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.