A-ha! Finally! Now I understand the connection between Creationism and the overall anti-sex sentiment of the Fundamentalists!
New reseaarch shows that E.coli swim upstream due to the Design of their flagellum! And where do they swim from and swim to? Yes, you guessed it right! And you can also watch the movie.
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- Morning at Triton
- Everything You Always Wanted To Know About Sleep (But Were Too Afraid To Ask)
- BIO101 - Current Biological Diversity
- Science Blogging Networks: What, Why and How
- Two good interviews about science journalism
- City Of Light: Insomniac Urban Animals
- BIO101 - Protein Synthesis: Transcription and Translation
- RT @ccziv: Via @nprnews: When Nonprofit Hospitals Sue Their Poorest Patients n.pr/1ACsGiZ 19 hours ago
- The Microbes in Your Kitchen (Or in your Starbucks mocha) blogs.scientificamerican.com/food-matters/2… 21 hours ago
- When to quit your journalism job pressthink.org/2014/12/when-t… 2 days ago
- Why the workday should be 10–6, not 9–5 vox.com/2014/12/17/740… 2 days ago
- Making the Internet a utility—what’s the worst that could happen? arstechnica.com/business/2014/… 2 days ago
- Questions about alternative splicing sandwalk.blogspot.com/2014/12/questi… 2 days ago
- Beyond journalism in the present tense nie.mn/1z6rojp via @NiemanLab 3 days ago
- News organizations get serious about research nie.mn/1C2Zinj via @NiemanLab 3 days ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.