A-ha! Finally! Now I understand the connection between Creationism and the overall anti-sex sentiment of the Fundamentalists!
New reseaarch shows that E.coli swim upstream due to the Design of their flagellum! And where do they swim from and swim to? Yes, you guessed it right! And you can also watch the movie.
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
Bora Zivkovic on Morning at Triton Angie Lindsay Ma on Morning at Triton Linda chamblee on Morning at Triton Jekyll » Blog… on The Big Announcement, this tim… Mike H on The Big Announcement, this tim…
- BIO101 - Physiology: Coordinated Response
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- BIO101 - Protein Synthesis: Transcription and Translation
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- Lysenko Gets A D-Minus On My Genetics Test
- Bed bugs and cockroaches: The insects that bug us
- BIO101 - Introduction to Anatomy and Physiology
- Scienceblogging: science3.0.com – a Q&A with Mark Hahnel
- BIO101 - Evolution of Biological Diversity
- The Cool Factor: Air Conditioning's History in Images americanscientist.org/blog/pub/the-c… 14 hours ago
- Piltdown Man and the Dualist Contention blogs.scientificamerican.com/tetrapod-zoolo… 14 hours ago
- Mammoth in the News: Michigan Edition mammothtales.blogspot.com/2015/10/mammot… 16 hours ago
- #FieldNotes: water on Mars, less in California. fieldofscience.com/2015/10/fieldn… 2 days ago
- Field of Science: FieldNotes: water on Mars, less in California. fieldofscience.com/2015/10/fieldn… 2 days ago
- Field of Science: #FieldNotes: water on Mars, less in California. fieldofscience.com/2015/10/fieldn… 3 days ago
- E.O. Wilson explains why parks and nature are really good for your brain - washingtonpost.com/news/energy-en… 3 days ago
- Jurassic Pork: What Could a Jewish Time Traveler Eat? evolution-outreach.com/content/8/1/17 3 days ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.