A-ha! Finally! Now I understand the connection between Creationism and the overall anti-sex sentiment of the Fundamentalists!
New reseaarch shows that E.coli swim upstream due to the Design of their flagellum! And where do they swim from and swim to? Yes, you guessed it right! And you can also watch the movie.
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- BIO101 - Evolution of Biological Diversity
- BIO101 - Current Biological Diversity
- Web breaks echo-chambers, or, 'Echo-chamber' is just a derogatory term for 'community' - my remarks at #AAASmtg
- BIO101 - Cell Structure
- Morning at Triton
- Arsenic Bacteria link-dump
- BIO101 - Physiology: Coordinated Response
- Whales Can Only Taste Salty deepseanews.com/2014/10/whales… via @deepseanews 4 hours ago
- Social Anxiety: why the mundane can be terrifying gu.com/p/42fdk/stw 4 hours ago
- Brain baloney has no place in the classroom theguardian.com/science/head-q… 5 hours ago
- People Are More Swayed by Things That Look Sciencey blogs.discovermagazine.com/inkfish/2014/1… 5 hours ago
- Why Do We Find it So Hard to Write About Ourselves? gainesonbrains.com/2014/10/why-do… 5 hours ago
- Secret wing colours attract female fruit flies eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2… 7 hours ago
- The Myth of the Unbiased Media eastbayexpress.com/oakland/the-my… 7 hours ago
- Social media could be diluting political extremism wired.co.uk/news/archive/2… 7 hours ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.