A-ha! Finally! Now I understand the connection between Creationism and the overall anti-sex sentiment of the Fundamentalists!
New reseaarch shows that E.coli swim upstream due to the Design of their flagellum! And where do they swim from and swim to? Yes, you guessed it right! And you can also watch the movie.
My HomepageYou can find all about my online presence at http://coturnix.org. Views presented on this blog and all other online spaces are mine and do not represent the views of Scientific American or its owners (NPG and McMillan).
Search This Blog:
Bora Zivkovic on Morning at Triton Angie Lindsay Ma on Morning at Triton Linda chamblee on Morning at Triton Please, do explain.… on About matjaz zivkovic on About
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- BIO101 - Cell Structure
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- Science blogs and public engagement with science
- Morning at Triton
- PLoS Blogs - the science blogging network!
- The Saga of the Bosnian Pyramid
- ScienceOnline2011 – interview with John Hawks
- On @sciam blogs today
- The rising cost of a press release | ScienceWriters nasw.org/rising-cost-pr… 26 minutes ago
- Good news! After cancer is cured twice, we now have a cure for Diabetes! ksj.mit.edu/tracker/2013/0… 26 minutes ago
- Spam: A Shadow History of the Internet [Part 2] scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id… 34 minutes ago
- Why Are Wetlands So Important to Preserve? scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id… 34 minutes ago
- Cultural Images Affect Second Language Usage scientificamerican.com/podcast/episod… 34 minutes ago
- Costanza and the Whale: Could You Make a Blowhole in One? bit.ly/17n1tqt by @Sci_Phile at #SciAmBlogs 38 minutes ago
- Return To The Pale Blue Dot bit.ly/17n0zKT by @caleb_scharf at #SciAmBlogs 44 minutes ago
- How to Become More Resilient bit.ly/17n06IC by @iwickelgren at #SciAmBlogs 47 minutes ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Thank youThanks to Arikia Millikan for helping with setting up this site.