A-ha! Finally! Now I understand the connection between Creationism and the overall anti-sex sentiment of the Fundamentalists!
New reseaarch shows that E.coli swim upstream due to the Design of their flagellum! And where do they swim from and swim to? Yes, you guessed it right! And you can also watch the movie.
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- BIO101: Cell-Cell Interactions
- BIO101 - Evolution of Biological Diversity
- The Irish-Serbian connection
- The PepsiGate linkfest
- BIO101 - From Two Cells To Many: Cell Differentiation and Embryonic Development
- BIO101 - Protein Synthesis: Transcription and Translation
- Lysenko Gets A D-Minus On My Genetics Test
- ScienceOnline2011 – interview with Robin Lloyd
- Why Every Journalism Student Should Blog scilogs.com/from_the_lab_b… 3 hours ago
- How A Viral Video Revealed A Previously Undocumented Ant Behavior animals.io9.com/how-a-viral-vi… 3 hours ago
- The Book That Got Teaching Right newyorker.com/culture/cultur… 4 hours ago
- Terazije Square - Belgradian belgradian.com/sightseeing/te… 4 hours ago
- Could a tattoo help you survive a trip into history? theguardian.com/science/the-h-… 4 hours ago
- Those to Whom the Rules Do Not Apply (In Their Opinion) dinosaurmusings.wordpress.com/2014/09/01/rul… 4 hours ago
- Facebook's algorithm isn't news scripting.com/2014/09/01/fac… 4 hours ago
- If Half of All Species Go Extinct, Will One of Them Be Us? m.nautil.us/blog/if-half-o… 7 hours ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.