A-ha! Finally! Now I understand the connection between Creationism and the overall anti-sex sentiment of the Fundamentalists!
New reseaarch shows that E.coli swim upstream due to the Design of their flagellum! And where do they swim from and swim to? Yes, you guessed it right! And you can also watch the movie.
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- BIO101 - Protein Synthesis: Transcription and Translation
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- BIO101 - Cell Structure
- ScienceOnline2011 – interview with John Hawks
- Everything You Always Wanted To Know About Sleep (But Were Too Afraid To Ask)
- Teaching Biology 101 (to adults)
- Best of May at A Blog Around The Clock
- Serbian Dreambook: National Imaginary in the Time of Milošević
- The PepsiGate linkfest
- Can Lizards Adapt to a Warming World? Study Demonstrates Natural Selection for Performance at Warmer Temperatures anoleannals.org/2014/10/01/can… 18 minutes ago
- Greenhouse Emissions from Agriculture bigpictureagriculture.com/2014/09/greenh… 19 minutes ago
- Precation perks: Companies offer employees vacation before they start. slate.com/articles/busin… 20 minutes ago
- RT @Gurdur: One for @BoraZ and @ccziv and you all, a song to show you all I can be respectable: youtube.com/watch?v=L0fV_-… 22 minutes ago
- RT @Gurdur: @BoraZ this may well interest you: newswise.com/articles/myste… 22 minutes ago
- Honey Hunters blogs.scientificamerican.com/food-matters/2… via @sciam 14 hours ago
- Is the profession of science broken (a possible cause of the great stagnation)? fabiusmaximus.com/2014/09/24/tec… 20 hours ago
- VIDEO: Old maps, new directions: NYPL Labs is bringing the library's vast collections into the digital, shareable age scienceline.org/2014/09/video-… 23 hours ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.