A-ha! Finally! Now I understand the connection between Creationism and the overall anti-sex sentiment of the Fundamentalists!
New reseaarch shows that E.coli swim upstream due to the Design of their flagellum! And where do they swim from and swim to? Yes, you guessed it right! And you can also watch the movie.
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- BIO101 - Introduction to Anatomy and Physiology
- Everything You Always Wanted To Know About Sleep (But Were Too Afraid To Ask)
- Grand Rounds Vol. 6 No. 49 - a conference in a tropical island resort
- BIO101 - Protein Synthesis: Transcription and Translation
- Sleep Schedules in Adolescents
- BIO101 - Current Biological Diversity
- BIO101 - Cell Structure
- The Irish-Serbian connection
- Open Laboratory 2010 - one month left to submit!
- How to train your wombat earthtouchnews.com/natural-world/… 7 hours ago
- Greens v. the poor: It’s a movement of the ‘haves’ nypost.com/2014/09/17/gre… 7 hours ago
- How brushing your teeth affects the microbiome of the placenta and infant geneticliteracyproject.org/2014/09/18/how… 7 hours ago
- Genetically Modified Wheat, Without The GMO Drama science20.com/news_articles/… 7 hours ago
- Live to be 100+? Extreme longevity research is futuristic privatized enterprise geneticliteracyproject.org/2014/09/18/liv… 7 hours ago
- New Zealand’s highest court: Anyone can be a journalist, and that includes bloggers gigaom.com/2014/09/18/new… 7 hours ago
- Silicon Valley’s Contract-Worker Problem nymag.com/daily/intellig… 7 hours ago
- Looks like a blueberry, tastes like a tomato scienceline.org/2014/09/looks-… 7 hours ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.