A-ha! Finally! Now I understand the connection between Creationism and the overall anti-sex sentiment of the Fundamentalists!
New reseaarch shows that E.coli swim upstream due to the Design of their flagellum! And where do they swim from and swim to? Yes, you guessed it right! And you can also watch the movie.
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- BIO101 - Evolution of Biological Diversity
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- The PepsiGate linkfest
- Morning at Triton
- BIO101 - Protein Synthesis: Transcription and Translation
- Welcome the Popular Science blog network
- Lindau Nobel - interview with Ghada Al-Kadamany
- Halloween Grand Rounds
- The Irish-Serbian connection
- Study: Horses can Communicate Blanketing Preferences thehorse.com/articles/34718… 1 hour ago
- Solar power is contagious: Installing panels often means your neighbors will too vox.com/2014/10/24/705… via @voxdotcom 1 hour ago
- There is no shame worse than poor teeth in a rich world aeon.co/magazine/healt… via @aeonmag 1 hour ago
- The Police Are Still Out of Control politico.com/magazine/story… by Frank Serpico 1 hour ago
- Napoleon's conquest of Italy led to a copyright-fueled opera boom vox.com/2014/10/24/704… via @voxdotcom 1 hour ago
- How Twitter helps you teach better wp.me/poqp6-3IM 5 hours ago
- @JulieMilland I agree with you that optimists outnumber pessimists, but he's right that the latter are richer and have better PR. 5 hours ago
- @JulieMilland he talks about two strains. See PDF as well - it's all too real, unfortunately 6 hours ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.