A-ha! Finally! Now I understand the connection between Creationism and the overall anti-sex sentiment of the Fundamentalists!
New reseaarch shows that E.coli swim upstream due to the Design of their flagellum! And where do they swim from and swim to? Yes, you guessed it right! And you can also watch the movie.
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- Grand Rounds Vol. 6 No. 49 - a conference in a tropical island resort
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- Visualizing educational data
- Some fun stats about the participants of ScienceOnline2011
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- ScienceOnline2011 – interview with Alice Bell
- BIO101 - Physiology: Coordinated Response
- Biology and the Scientific Method
- How to ride a horse bareback and bridle-less (video)
- SO close | Sauropod Vertebra Picture of the Week svpow.com/2014/08/21/so-… 7 hours ago
- The Pufferfish’s Lethal Poison Shows Up Right Under Our Feet nautil.us/blog/the-puffe… 8 hours ago
- This: Why Atlantic Media is funding a social platform for sharing links, one at a time niemanlab.org/2014/08/this-w… 8 hours ago
- Ancient Yukon horse yields oldest genome ever cbc.ca/news/technolog… 8 hours ago
- How Would Immortality Affect a Vampire’s Memory? blogs.scientificamerican.com/guest-blog/201… 8 hours ago
- Can an algorithm solve comment section trolling? cjr.org/behind_the_new… 14 hours ago
- The retro-futuristic future of blogging theverge.com/2014/8/20/6049… 14 hours ago
- Death at the Races sciencenotes.ucsc.edu/2014/pages/hor… 16 hours ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.