Archy gives a detailed explanation of the way Creationists explain away all the problems of the Noah’s Ark story.
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- Morning at Triton
- BIO101 - Current Biological Diversity
- BIO101: Cell-Cell Interactions
- BIO101 - Cell Structure
- BIO101 - Origin of Biological Diversity
- Magnetotactic Bacteria
- Some fun stats about the participants of ScienceOnline2011
- When quotes matter: impact of outside quotes in a science press release on news judgment jcom.sissa.it/archive/13/04/â€¦ 3 hours ago
- RT @ccziv: Via @nprnews: When Nonprofit Hospitals Sue Their Poorest Patients n.pr/1ACsGiZ 1 day ago
- The Microbes in Your Kitchen (Or in your Starbucks mocha) blogs.scientificamerican.com/food-matters/2â€¦ 1 day ago
- When to quit your journalism job pressthink.org/2014/12/when-tâ€¦ 2 days ago
- Why the workday should be 10â€“6, not 9â€“5 vox.com/2014/12/17/740â€¦ 3 days ago
- Making the Internet a utilityâ€”whatâ€™s the worst that could happen? arstechnica.com/business/2014/â€¦ 3 days ago
- Questions about alternative splicing sandwalk.blogspot.com/2014/12/questiâ€¦ 3 days ago
- Beyond journalism in the present tense nie.mn/1z6rojp via @NiemanLab 3 days ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.