Archy gives a detailed explanation of the way Creationists explain away all the problems of the Noah’s Ark story.
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- Biology and the Scientific Method
- Carnal Carnival #1 - Essentials of Elimination
- ...the girl on a half-shell...
- BIO101 - Physiology: Coordinated Response
- ScienceOnline2011 - interview with Thomas Peterson
- The PepsiGate linkfest
- Bed bugs and cockroaches: The insects that bug us
- Save the Mountain Walrus
- Is it possible to go a whole month without complaining? Here's what it's like: fastcompany.com/3042951/shouldâ€¦ by @jesshullinger via @FastCompany 1 day ago
- Tips on verifying, debunking and carefully handling rumors wp.me/poqp6-3TX via @wordpressdotcom 1 day ago
- Another Quick Tip For Crediting Photos and Visual Art on Twitter blogs.scientificamerican.com/compound-eye/2â€¦ via @sciam 1 day ago
- Syndemics and Historic Diseases wp.me/pwqhX-2SZ via @MZiegler3 1 day ago
- I have data, ESA, I promise! wp.me/p2wMuW-3es via @DynamicEcology 1 day ago
- How big was <i>'Huanghetitan' ruyangensis</i>? I mean, really? wp.me/p7FmM-30b via @wordpressdotcom 1 day ago
- RT @ccziv: Scientists have created the perfect music for cats sciencealert.com/scientists-havâ€¦ #via @ScienceAlert 2 days ago
- RT @ccziv: Social Media-A Lifeline For Patients With Rare Diseases onforb.es/1M1FxA7 via @forbes 2 days ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.