Archy gives a detailed explanation of the way Creationists explain away all the problems of the Noah’s Ark story.
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- BIO101 - From One Cell To Two: Cell Division and DNA Replication
- BIO101 - Physiology: Coordinated Response
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- Postscript to Pittendrigh's Pet Project - Phototaxis, Photoperiodism and Precise Projectile Parabolas of Pilobolus on Pasture Poop
- Quick & dirty: misleading sex surveys in women's mags (video)
- Encephalon #82
- When Should Schools Start in the morning?
- Shaq and the Mini-Shaq, the extreme primates.
- The cult of kiddie danger vox.com/2014/11/23/726‚Ä¶ via @voxdotcom 5 hours ago
- Two and a Half Months of Milkweed - lastwordonnothing.com/2014/11/21/two‚Ä¶ 1 day ago
- Is publishing "just a button"? wp.me/p7FmM-2SJ 1 day ago
- 5 Questions for Tyler Hicks niemanstoryboard.org/stories/5-ques‚Ä¶ via @niemanstory 1 day ago
- Conservation biologists drove two species to extinction. Save the parasites! By @Emma_Marris slate.com/blogs/wild_thi‚Ä¶ via @SlateWild 2 days ago
- ‚ÄúThe Definitive Story of ‚ÄėInformation Wants To Be Free‚Äô‚ÄĚ by @StevenLevy medium.com/backchannel/th‚Ä¶ 2 days ago
- Seasonal affective disorder: Why the short days of winter make you depressed vox.com/2014/11/21/725‚Ä¶ via @josephstromberg 2 days ago
- A high-flying health concern scienceline.org/2014/11/a-high‚Ä¶ 2 days ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.