Archy gives a detailed explanation of the way Creationists explain away all the problems of the Noah’s Ark story.
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- BIO101 - From Two Cells To Many: Cell Differentiation and Embryonic Development
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- Why republish an old blog post?
- Carnal Carnival #1 - Essentials of Elimination
- BIO101 - Physiology: Coordinated Response
- Stick Science cartoons
- Written In Stone: interview with Brian Switek
- The Irish-Serbian connection
- Trotting Over Poles Can Have Exercise, Therapeutic Benefits thehorse.com/articles/34104â€¦ 21 hours ago
- What You Eat Matters. Does When You Eat Matter, Too? health.usnews.com/health-news/blâ€¦ 1 day ago
- Andrew's five favorite "new" ocean blogs: southernfriedscience.com/?p=17988 via @SFriedScience 1 day ago
- I'd be optimistic about a news organization (finally) trying a 'full-stack' business approach wp.me/poqp6-3Rn via @wordpressdotcom 1 day ago
- What lesson should universities learn from the decline of newspapers? | In Due Course induecourse.ca/what-lesson-shâ€¦ 2 days ago
- Publishers Know You Didnâ€™t Finish â€śThe Goldfinchâ€ť â€” Hereâ€™s What That Means For The Future Of Books buzzfeed.com/josephbernsteiâ€¦ via @jbasher 2 days ago
- RT @ccziv: Why the modern world is bad for your brain gu.com/p/44zq9/stw 2 days ago
- Donâ€™t try too hard to please Twitter â€” and other lessons from The New York Timesâ€™ social media desk nie.mn/1CTXTj6 via @NiemanLab 2 days ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.