Archy gives a detailed explanation of the way Creationists explain away all the problems of the Noah’s Ark story.
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- BIO101 - Cell Structure
- BIO101 - Protein Synthesis: Transcription and Translation
- ScienceOnline2011 - introducing the participants
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- New and Exciting in PLoS ONE
- Science Blogging Networks: What, Why and How
- Carnal Carnival #1 - Essentials of Elimination
- Some fun stats about the participants of ScienceOnline2011
- Can a night owl become an early bird? espressoscience.com/2014/09/17/canâ€¦ 8 hours ago
- GMO â€˜foreign geneâ€™ fears? Breeders incorporating unknownâ€™ DNA into food crops for centuries geneticliteracyproject.org/2014/09/22/gmoâ€¦ 8 hours ago
- Science blogging: an exploratory study of motives, styles, and audience reactions jcom.sissa.it/archive/13/03/â€¦ 8 hours ago
- Films and Science: quantification and analysis of the use of Science Fiction films in scientific papers jcom.sissa.it/archive/13/03/â€¦ 8 hours ago
- Six Things You May Not Have Known About Fiddler on the Roof smithsonianmag.com/arts-culture/sâ€¦ 8 hours ago
- RT @Gurdur: @BoraZ Seen this? From @ChemistryWorld: for #RoshHashanah chemists create Mogen Doved molecule rsc.li/1ponvfl http://t.â€¦ 11 hours ago
- Wheelbarrow handles for vertebrae? The cervical rib bundles of <i>Sauroposeidon</i> and otherâ€¦ wp.me/p7FmM-2Oo via @wordpressdotcom 13 hours ago
- Bolder Lizards Drop Their Tails More Readily to Compensate for Risky Behavior anoleannals.org/2014/09/22/bolâ€¦ 13 hours ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.