Jason drove down to Knoxville and attended an ID-Creationist “conference” and lived to tell about it. And tell he did, in five installments:
All the usual suspects were there and all the usual nonsense was spouted, but the most interesting part was the Subway-line conversation Jason had (in Part Four), debating a handful of attendees and noticing age-difference in their thought-processes and debating strategies.
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- BIO101 - Evolution of Biological Diversity
- BIO101: Cell-Cell Interactions
- BIO101 - From Two Cells To Many: Cell Differentiation and Embryonic Development
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- Carnal Carnival - everything you ever wanted to know about poop you will be able to learn in ten days from today
- Circadian Quackery
- The PepsiGate linkfest
- Little Red Riding Hood, the modern version (video)
- Photosynthesis Rap (video)
- Why Every Journalism Student Should Blog scilogs.com/from_the_lab_b… 8 hours ago
- How A Viral Video Revealed A Previously Undocumented Ant Behavior animals.io9.com/how-a-viral-vi… 8 hours ago
- The Book That Got Teaching Right newyorker.com/culture/cultur… 8 hours ago
- Terazije Square - Belgradian belgradian.com/sightseeing/te… 9 hours ago
- Could a tattoo help you survive a trip into history? theguardian.com/science/the-h-… 9 hours ago
- Those to Whom the Rules Do Not Apply (In Their Opinion) dinosaurmusings.wordpress.com/2014/09/01/rul… 9 hours ago
- Facebook's algorithm isn't news scripting.com/2014/09/01/fac… 9 hours ago
- If Half of All Species Go Extinct, Will One of Them Be Us? m.nautil.us/blog/if-half-o… 12 hours ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.