Jason drove down to Knoxville and attended an ID-Creationist “conference” and lived to tell about it. And tell he did, in five installments:
All the usual suspects were there and all the usual nonsense was spouted, but the most interesting part was the Subway-line conversation Jason had (in Part Four), debating a handful of attendees and noticing age-difference in their thought-processes and debating strategies.
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- BIO101 - Protein Synthesis: Transcription and Translation
- Sleep Schedules in Adolescents
- Arsenic Bacteria link-dump
- Everything You Always Wanted To Know About Sleep (But Were Too Afraid To Ask)
- ScienceOnline2011 - interview with Holly Bik
- BIO101 - What Creatures Do: Animal Behavior
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- 'Pink Boots and the Machete'
- BIO101 - Introduction to Anatomy and Physiology
- Trust in Mass Media Returns to All-Time Low gallup.com/poll/176042/tr… 11 hours ago
- In New Zealand, bloggers can be journalists in the eyes of the law niemanlab.org/2014/09/in-new… 11 hours ago
- Kids' Perception Of Parents' Favoritism Counts More Than Reality npr.org/blogs/health/2… 12 hours ago
- Guest post: journalist Faye Flam tells scientists how to talk to reporters whyevolutionistrue.wordpress.com/2014/09/17/gue… 12 hours ago
- What Are the Real Odds That Your Birth Control Will Fail? io9.com/what-are-the-r… 12 hours ago
- Bone From the Outside In phenomena.nationalgeographic.com/2014/09/16/bon… 18 hours ago
- Increasing gun, ammo sales produce windfall for wildlife in NC newsobserver.com/2014/09/16/415… 18 hours ago
- The Most And Least Educated Cities In America forbes.com/sites/kathrynd… 18 hours ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.