Jason drove down to Knoxville and attended an ID-Creationist “conference” and lived to tell about it. And tell he did, in five installments:
All the usual suspects were there and all the usual nonsense was spouted, but the most interesting part was the Subway-line conversation Jason had (in Part Four), debating a handful of attendees and noticing age-difference in their thought-processes and debating strategies.
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- BIO101 - Physiology: Coordinated Response
- BIO101 - Cell Structure
- Stick Science cartoons
- Why republish an old blog post?
- BIO101: Cell-Cell Interactions
- Hot Peppers - Why Are They Hot?
- BIO101 - Protein Synthesis: Transcription and Translation
- BIO101 - Introduction to Anatomy and Physiology
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- Seabirds fly toward the light, get run over by cars conservationmagazine.org/2014/10/seabir… 2 days ago
- Vertical limit - ”Behind the vertical – behind the times” epona.tv/blog/2014/octo… 2 days ago
- What’s Wrong with Twitter’s Latest Experiment with Broadcasting Favorites medium.com/message/whats-… 2 days ago
- You can now listen to a podcast in a tweet (and keep on scrolling) niemanlab.org/2014/10/you-ca… 2 days ago
- An A to Z of Noah Webster's Finest Forgotten Words huffingtonpost.com/paul-anthony-j… 2 days ago
- RALEIGH: Groups protest Tennessee Walking Horse shows at NC State Fair newsobserver.com/2014/10/16/423… 2 days ago
- 7 Celebrities That Own Horses answers.com/article/120860… 2 days ago
- Terror skinks, social skinks, crocodile skinks, monkey-tailed skinks… it’s about skinks (skinks part II) blogs.scientificamerican.com/tetrapod-zoolo… 2 days ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.