Jason drove down to Knoxville and attended an ID-Creationist “conference” and lived to tell about it. And tell he did, in five installments:
All the usual suspects were there and all the usual nonsense was spouted, but the most interesting part was the Subway-line conversation Jason had (in Part Four), debating a handful of attendees and noticing age-difference in their thought-processes and debating strategies.
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- BIO101 - From One Cell To Two: Cell Division and DNA Replication
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- BIO101 - Physiology: Coordinated Response
- Welcome the Popular Science blog network
- Quick & dirty: misleading sex surveys in women's mags (video)
- Alert! Some Big And Important And Exciting News!
- Best of September at A Blog Around The Clock
- Search terms...
- Hairless Grey Foxes in North Carolina
- Two and a Half Months of Milkweed - lastwordonnothing.com/2014/11/21/two… 17 hours ago
- Is publishing "just a button"? wp.me/p7FmM-2SJ 17 hours ago
- 5 Questions for Tyler Hicks niemanstoryboard.org/stories/5-ques… via @niemanstory 17 hours ago
- Conservation biologists drove two species to extinction. Save the parasites! By @Emma_Marris slate.com/blogs/wild_thi… via @SlateWild 1 day ago
- “The Definitive Story of ‘Information Wants To Be Free’” by @StevenLevy medium.com/backchannel/th… 1 day ago
- Seasonal affective disorder: Why the short days of winter make you depressed vox.com/2014/11/21/725… via @josephstromberg 1 day ago
- A high-flying health concern scienceline.org/2014/11/a-high… 1 day ago
- We choose to do these things because they are hard wp.me/pxxDo-UI via @allinthegutter 1 day ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.