Jason drove down to Knoxville and attended an ID-Creationist “conference” and lived to tell about it. And tell he did, in five installments:
All the usual suspects were there and all the usual nonsense was spouted, but the most interesting part was the Subway-line conversation Jason had (in Part Four), debating a handful of attendees and noticing age-difference in their thought-processes and debating strategies.
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- BIO101 - Protein Synthesis: Transcription and Translation
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- BIO101 - Cell Structure
- Biological Clocks in Protista
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- BIO101 - Current Biological Diversity
- BIO101 - Physiology: Coordinated Response
- Open Laboratory 2010 - only eight days till the deadline!
- BIO101: Cell-Cell Interactions
- Quick Twitter Tip for Attributing Art blogs.scientificamerican.com/symbiartic/201… 3 hours ago
- RT @fieldofscience: Fieldnotes: a view to spotted horses in the morning: Fieldnotes is a weekly collection of… goo.gl/fb/8O9Ejh 1 day ago
- Fieldnotes: a view to spotted horses in the morning fieldofscience.com/2015/02/fieldn… 2 days ago
- Spots, Stripes and Spreading Hooves in the Horses of the Ice Age blogs.scientificamerican.com/tetrapod-zoolo… 3 days ago
- “A Less Long, More Connected Medium” by @ev medium.com/the-story/a-le… 4 days ago
- RT @ccziv: Where New Yorkers met for coffee in the 1790s wp.me/pec9m-57N via @wordpressdotcom 5 days ago
- RT @MelanieAnnS: Our science game is trying fund raising a second time! Immune Defense! We need your help! indiegogo.com/projects/immun… 5 days ago
- RT @vihartvihart: When I was a kid I saw academics' gloating "corrections" of her and thought academics must just be really stupid... http:… 1 week ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.