OK, admit, how many of you really got suckered? (in reference to yesterday)
Quite a lesson in credulity and perception for many…(yup, I was in on the joke from the very beginning/planning/execution stages)
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- Biology and the Scientific Method
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- New and Exciting in PLoS ONE
- Some fun stats about the participants of ScienceOnline2011
- ScienceOnline2011 - introducing the participants
- BIO101 - Protein Synthesis: Transcription and Translation
- Friday Weird Sex Blogging - Corkscrewing
- Where I've been
- Can a night owl become an early bird? espressoscience.com/2014/09/17/can… 20 hours ago
- GMO ‘foreign gene’ fears? Breeders incorporating unknown’ DNA into food crops for centuries geneticliteracyproject.org/2014/09/22/gmo… 20 hours ago
- Science blogging: an exploratory study of motives, styles, and audience reactions jcom.sissa.it/archive/13/03/… 20 hours ago
- Films and Science: quantification and analysis of the use of Science Fiction films in scientific papers jcom.sissa.it/archive/13/03/… 20 hours ago
- Six Things You May Not Have Known About Fiddler on the Roof smithsonianmag.com/arts-culture/s… 20 hours ago
- RT @Gurdur: @BoraZ Seen this? From @ChemistryWorld: for #RoshHashanah chemists create Mogen Doved molecule rsc.li/1ponvfl http://t.… 1 day ago
- Wheelbarrow handles for vertebrae? The cervical rib bundles of <i>Sauroposeidon</i> and other… wp.me/p7FmM-2Oo via @wordpressdotcom 1 day ago
- Bolder Lizards Drop Their Tails More Readily to Compensate for Risky Behavior anoleannals.org/2014/09/22/bol… 1 day ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.