OK, admit, how many of you really got suckered? (in reference to yesterday)
Quite a lesson in credulity and perception for many…(yup, I was in on the joke from the very beginning/planning/execution stages)
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- BIO101: Cell-Cell Interactions
- BIO101 - Evolution of Biological Diversity
- The Irish-Serbian connection
- BIO101 - From Two Cells To Many: Cell Differentiation and Embryonic Development
- The PepsiGate linkfest
- ScienceOnline2011 – interview with Robin Lloyd
- Lysenko Gets A D-Minus On My Genetics Test
- BIO101 - Protein Synthesis: Transcription and Translation
- Why Every Journalism Student Should Blog scilogs.com/from_the_lab_b… 3 hours ago
- How A Viral Video Revealed A Previously Undocumented Ant Behavior animals.io9.com/how-a-viral-vi… 3 hours ago
- The Book That Got Teaching Right newyorker.com/culture/cultur… 4 hours ago
- Terazije Square - Belgradian belgradian.com/sightseeing/te… 4 hours ago
- Could a tattoo help you survive a trip into history? theguardian.com/science/the-h-… 4 hours ago
- Those to Whom the Rules Do Not Apply (In Their Opinion) dinosaurmusings.wordpress.com/2014/09/01/rul… 4 hours ago
- Facebook's algorithm isn't news scripting.com/2014/09/01/fac… 4 hours ago
- If Half of All Species Go Extinct, Will One of Them Be Us? m.nautil.us/blog/if-half-o… 7 hours ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.