OK, admit, how many of you really got suckered? (in reference to yesterday)
Quite a lesson in credulity and perception for many…(yup, I was in on the joke from the very beginning/planning/execution stages)
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- Morning at Triton
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- ScienceOnline2010 - interview with Morgan Giddings
- Some fun stats about the participants of ScienceOnline2011
- Serbian Dreambook: National Imaginary in the Time of Milošević
- A fantastic picture of a polar bear exhaling underwater
- The Irish-Serbian connection
- Stick Science cartoons
- Fungus eats radiation for breakfast at Chernobyl!
- Hydrogen Bonding (video)
- Hollywood Science is Getting Better scilogs.com/from_the_lab_b… 9 hours ago
- The Co-op Barn | Horse Collaborative horsecollaborative.com/a-new-way-to-b… 10 hours ago
- The World's Largest Horse horsecollaborative.com/the-worlds-lar… 10 hours ago
- When cooperation counts news.harvard.edu/gazette/story/… 11 hours ago
- The Science of Hedonism: Sex, Drugs and Rock'n'Roll By Zoe Cormier: independent.co.uk/arts-entertain… 11 hours ago
- Nowicki to Class of 2018: Why Are You Here? today.duke.edu/2014/08/convoc… 11 hours ago
- Flash in the Pan missoulanews.bigskypress.com/missoula/flash… 11 hours ago
- Neanderthal demise traced in unprecedented detail newscientist.com/article/mg2232… 11 hours ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.