OK, admit, how many of you really got suckered? (in reference to yesterday)
Quite a lesson in credulity and perception for many…(yup, I was in on the joke from the very beginning/planning/execution stages)
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- Everything You Always Wanted To Know About Sleep (But Were Too Afraid To Ask)
- Serotonin, Melatonin, Immunity and Cancer
- There is no Soul. Deal with it.
- Biology and the Scientific Method
- Links 'n' Thoughts on emerging science blogging networks
- Grand Rounds Vol. 6 No. 49 - a conference in a tropical island resort
- Shaq and the Mini-Shaq, the extreme primates.
- Serbian Dreambook: National Imaginary in the Time of Milošević
- RT @maggiekb1: Hundreds of thousands of Indian farmers have committed suicide. But their deaths have nothing to do with Monsanto http://t.c… 19 hours ago
- The limits of animal life on Tatooine boingboing.net/2014/07/22/ani… 20 hours ago
- Worthwhile Canadian Initiative: Learning about theory does not teach people how to theorize worthwhile.typepad.com/worthwhile_can… 20 hours ago
- What the textbooks don't tell you - one of psychology's most famous experiments was seriously flawed bps-research-digest.blogspot.ca/2014/07/what-t… 20 hours ago
- A world without statistics andrewgelman.com/2014/07/23/wor… 20 hours ago
- There are no ring species whyevolutionistrue.wordpress.com/2014/07/16/the… 20 hours ago
- Even Tatooine feels the heat from climate change cnet.com/news/even-tato… 20 hours ago
- Popular Anti-Science Site Likens Journalists to "Nazi Collaborators" Over GMO Coverage motherjones.com/blue-marble/20… 20 hours ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.