OK, admit, how many of you really got suckered? (in reference to yesterday)
Quite a lesson in credulity and perception for many…(yup, I was in on the joke from the very beginning/planning/execution stages)
My HomepageYou can find all about my online presence at http://coturnix.org. Views presented on this blog and all other online spaces are mine and do not represent the views of Scientific American or its owners (NPG and McMillan).
Search This Blog:
Bora Zivkovic on Morning at Triton Angie Lindsay Ma on Morning at Triton Linda chamblee on Morning at Triton Please, do explain.… on About matjaz zivkovic on About
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- Linnaeus' floral clock on the island of Mainau
- ScienceOnline2011 – interview with John Hawks
- ScienceOnline2011 – interview with Alice Bell
- Serbian Dreambook: National Imaginary in the Time of Milošević
- Animals with cool names
- Amateur Video Of Gulf Oil Slick - Worse Than BP Admits
- Blogrolling: O
- BIO101 - Introduction to Anatomy and Physiology
- Bed bugs and cockroaches: The insects that bug us
- RT @kprengaman: Although it does want to make me do more bird watching when I travel.... slate.me/15XAwZT via @slate 7 hours ago
- 33 Years Ago Today… bit.ly/13Dp2Hi by @Dhunterauthor at #SciAmBlogs 7 hours ago
- RT @crenshawseeds: New on Crenshaw Seeds: "Commute To Somewhere" bit.ly/17MLQI1 8 hours ago
- RT @Jimmy_C: Grad Thesis by @ReidBee ~ Web-Based Information on Colony Collapse Disorder. ow.ly/layJP #savingthehoneybees 9 hours ago
- 10 Common Nightmares health.howstuffworks.com/mental-health/… 9 hours ago
- 7 Mind-Bending Facts About Dreams livescience.com/17290-facts-dr… 9 hours ago
- Types of Nightmares buzzle.com/articles/types… 9 hours ago
- Spring in California: Saturday is Fascination of Plants Day scienceblogs.com/tomorrowstable… 10 hours ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Thank youThanks to Arikia Millikan for helping with setting up this site.