I’d like invite you all to Blog Against Theocracy. This is a little blog swarm being put together by everybody’s favorite panties blogger Blue Gal for Easter weekend, April 6th through the 8th. The idea is simple. Just post something related to, and in support of, the separation of church and state each of those three days. Something big, something small, artistic, musical, textual or otherwise. The topic is your choosing. Whether your thing is stem cell research, intelligent design/Creationism, abortion rights, etc., it’s all good. Separation of church and state impacts so many issues and is essential.
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
Bora Zivkovic on Morning at Triton Angie Lindsay Ma on Morning at Triton Linda chamblee on Morning at Triton Jekyll » Blog… on The Big Announcement, this tim… Mike H on The Big Announcement, this tim…
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- BIO101 - Protein Synthesis: Transcription and Translation
- BIO101 - Introduction to Anatomy and Physiology
- Postscript to Pittendrigh's Pet Project - Phototaxis, Photoperiodism and Precise Projectile Parabolas of Pilobolus on Pasture Poop
- ScienceOnline2011 – interview with Robin Lloyd
- Why republish an old blog post?
- Lindau Nobel - interview with Ghada Al-Kadamany
- Bringing back the Quagga
- "Extreme citizen science (ExCiteS)" and real citizens' empowerment jcom.sissa.it/extreme-citize… 6 hours ago
- Can we understand citizen science? jcom.sissa.it/archive/15/01/… 2 weeks ago
- Challenges and successes in engaging citizen scientists to observe snow cover jcom.sissa.it/archive/15/01/… 2 weeks ago
- Cell Spotting: educational and motivational outcomes of cell biology citizen science project in the classroom jcom.sissa.it/archive/15/01/… 2 weeks ago
- School of Ants goes to college: integrating citizen science into general classroom increases engagement with science jcom.sissa.it/archive/15/01/… 2 weeks ago
- Motivation and learning impact of Dutch flu-trackers jcom.sissa.it/archive/15/01/… 2 weeks ago
- The Swedish mass experiments — a way of encouraging scientific citizenship? jcom.sissa.it/archive/15/01/… 2 weeks ago
- "We're not going to be guinea pigs;" Citizen Science and Environmental Health in a Native American Community jcom.sissa.it/archive/15/01/… 2 weeks ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.