I’d like invite you all to Blog Against Theocracy. This is a little blog swarm being put together by everybody’s favorite panties blogger Blue Gal for Easter weekend, April 6th through the 8th. The idea is simple. Just post something related to, and in support of, the separation of church and state each of those three days. Something big, something small, artistic, musical, textual or otherwise. The topic is your choosing. Whether your thing is stem cell research, intelligent design/Creationism, abortion rights, etc., it’s all good. Separation of church and state impacts so many issues and is essential.
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- BIO101 - Protein Synthesis: Transcription and Translation
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- Nicholas Christakis: The hidden influence of social networks (TED talk video)
- Scienceblogging: The Lay Scientist (and The Guardian) – a Q&A with Martin Robbins
- ScienceOnline2011 - interview with Holly Bik
- The Shock Value of Science Blogs
- The Ecological and Economic Importance of Sharks, Threats They Face, and How You Can Help (CANCELLED)
- Stick Science cartoons
- BIO101 - Evolution of Biological Diversity
- Can Brain Science Be Dangerous? nyti.ms/1C5vIl2 17 hours ago
- Cosmopomorphism - lastwordonnothing.com/2014/11/24/890… 19 hours ago
- Depicting the tree of life in museums: guiding principles from psychological research evolution-outreach.com/content/7/1/25 #evolution:educationandoutreach 19 hours ago
- Surviving the Grind of Fact-Checking theopennotebook.com/2014/11/25/sur… 19 hours ago
- Students analyze different types of plagiarism wp.me/poqp6-3K1 19 hours ago
- Four Weird Ways Animals Sense the World on.natgeo.com/1F93t0U via @NatGeo 19 hours ago
- Hard Comparison: Legacy Media vs. Digital Native goo.gl/opAh4z 1 day ago
- It's not just about print vs. digital media - it's about culture gigaom.com/2014/11/24/its… via @gigaom 1 day ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.