I’d like invite you all to Blog Against Theocracy. This is a little blog swarm being put together by everybody’s favorite panties blogger Blue Gal for Easter weekend, April 6th through the 8th. The idea is simple. Just post something related to, and in support of, the separation of church and state each of those three days. Something big, something small, artistic, musical, textual or otherwise. The topic is your choosing. Whether your thing is stem cell research, intelligent design/Creationism, abortion rights, etc., it’s all good. Separation of church and state impacts so many issues and is essential.
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
Nicholas Robinson on 2013 – Blog Year In… Alison Cummins on 2013 – Blog Year In… Alison Cummins on 2013 – Blog Year In… Sam on 2013 – Blog Year In… Nicholas Robinson on 2013 – Blog Year In…
- ScienceOnline2010 - interview with Morgan Giddings
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- Scienceblogging: SciBlogs NZ – a Q&A with Peter Griffin
- BIO101 - From One Cell To Two: Cell Division and DNA Replication
- More on sleep in adolescents
- BIO101 - Current Biological Diversity
- ScienceOnline2011 – interview with Jessica McCann
- ScienceOnline2011 – interview with Robin Lloyd
- Clock Tutorial #12: Constructing the Phase Response Curve
- Sleep Schedules in Adolescents
- RT @ccziv: I.Am.So.Tired. Hate on Bora all you want but LEAVE ANTON ALONE. He has been all good to EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU. 3 months ago
- #FF for last three months of Fridays - one and only @ccziv 3 months ago
- RT @Anna_Rothschild: What could have entered the public domain today if the 1976 Copyright Act didn't exist? bit.ly/19Dgoia #public… 3 months ago
- Wearing two hats (or two white coats): The rise of researcher-doctors georgiahealthnews.com/2014/01/wearin… 3 months ago
- When Physicians Relate to Some Patients, but Not All blogs.scientificamerican.com/guest-blog/201… 3 months ago
- @FromTheLabBench Thank you! 3 months ago
- RT @DogSpies: Can You Sniff Your Dog Out Of A Line Up? | My latest at @sciamblogs Title HT @DoUBelieveInDog! blogs.scientificamerican.com/dog-spies/2013… http://… 3 months ago
- RT @FromTheLabBench: Grey squirrel nests are nothing if not a testimony to incredible animal industry... great post by @m_m_campbell: http:… 3 months ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.