I’d like invite you all to Blog Against Theocracy. This is a little blog swarm being put together by everybody’s favorite panties blogger Blue Gal for Easter weekend, April 6th through the 8th. The idea is simple. Just post something related to, and in support of, the separation of church and state each of those three days. Something big, something small, artistic, musical, textual or otherwise. The topic is your choosing. Whether your thing is stem cell research, intelligent design/Creationism, abortion rights, etc., it’s all good. Separation of church and state impacts so many issues and is essential.
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
Bora Zivkovic on Morning at Triton Angie Lindsay Ma on Morning at Triton Linda chamblee on Morning at Triton Jekyll » Blog… on The Big Announcement, this tim… Mike H on The Big Announcement, this tim…
- Web breaks echo-chambers, or, 'Echo-chamber' is just a derogatory term for 'community' - my remarks at #AAASmtg
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- BIO101: Cell-Cell Interactions
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- BIO101 - Physiology: Coordinated Response
- Biological Clocks in Protista
- 'Pink Boots and the Machete'
- BIO101 - Cell Structure
- Postscript to Pittendrigh's Pet Project - Phototaxis, Photoperiodism and Precise Projectile Parabolas of Pilobolus on Pasture Poop
- Housekeeping, Banner, and stuff...
- #FieldNotes: from Captain Ahab to Jeff Goldblum, chasing the giants fieldofscience.com/2015/03/fieldn… 1 day ago
- Peer J and PeerJ Preprints to be preserved with Portico – Portico shar.es/1gat9c 1 day ago
- FieldNotes: from Captain Ahab to Jeff Goldblum, chasing the giants fieldofscience.com/2015/03/fieldn… 1 day ago
- @CameronNeylon @AndreaKuszewski @McDawg @CarinaDSLR yup, that's what I complained about on my Facebook wall... 1 day ago
- Behind the Curve lastwordonnothing.com/2015/03/25/beh… 1 day ago
- Motivations to Blog about Science – #MySciBlog Data scilogs.com/from_the_lab_b… 1 day ago
- This Nose Knows biologicalexceptions.blogspot.com/2015/03/this-n… 1 day ago
- Journalists have to decide what to do about candidates who are climate change denialists pressthink.org/2015/03/journa… 1 day ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.