I’d like invite you all to Blog Against Theocracy. This is a little blog swarm being put together by everybody’s favorite panties blogger Blue Gal for Easter weekend, April 6th through the 8th. The idea is simple. Just post something related to, and in support of, the separation of church and state each of those three days. Something big, something small, artistic, musical, textual or otherwise. The topic is your choosing. Whether your thing is stem cell research, intelligent design/Creationism, abortion rights, etc., it’s all good. Separation of church and state impacts so many issues and is essential.
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- Postscript to Pittendrigh's Pet Project - Phototaxis, Photoperiodism and Precise Projectile Parabolas of Pilobolus on Pasture Poop
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- Lindau Nobel - interview with Ghada Al-Kadamany
- BIO101 - Physiology: Coordinated Response
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- BIO101 - Introduction to Anatomy and Physiology
- The Ecological and Economic Importance of Sharks, Threats They Face, and How You Can Help (CANCELLED)
- The PepsiGate linkfest
- A couple of Big Announcements about The Open Laboratory
- How Twitter helps you teach better wp.me/poqp6-3IM 3 hours ago
- @JulieMilland I agree with you that optimists outnumber pessimists, but he's right that the latter are richer and have better PR. 3 hours ago
- @JulieMilland he talks about two strains. See PDF as well - it's all too real, unfortunately 4 hours ago
- WTF Evolution book and blog: Why weird, awkward, hacked-together species are the best. slate.com/articles/healt… 5 hours ago
- Anti-technologists descend on New York City… by plane and car marklynas.org/2014/10/anti-t… 5 hours ago
- Wet beaches drown sea turtles scienceline.org/2014/10/wet-be… 7 hours ago
- Inside Breaking News — How we balance speed with rumor control: blog.breakingnews.com/post/481412769… 7 hours ago
- One-Third of Top Websites Restrict Customers’ Right to Sue nytimes.com/2014/10/23/ups… 7 hours ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.