Literally. If you want to know how to figure out what your slug has eaten today, just ask Aydin.
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
Bora Zivkovic on Morning at Triton Angie Lindsay Ma on Morning at Triton Linda chamblee on Morning at Triton Jekyll » Blog… on The Big Announcement, this tim… Mike H on The Big Announcement, this tim…
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- BIO101 - Cell Structure
- BIO101 - Protein Synthesis: Transcription and Translation
- BIO101 - Physiology: Coordinated Response
- Web breaks echo-chambers, or, 'Echo-chamber' is just a derogatory term for 'community' - my remarks at #AAASmtg
- BIO101: Cell-Cell Interactions
- Postscript to Pittendrigh's Pet Project - Phototaxis, Photoperiodism and Precise Projectile Parabolas of Pilobolus on Pasture Poop
- Sleep Schedules in Adolescents
- BIO101 - Introduction to Anatomy and Physiology
- Peer J and PeerJ Preprints to be preserved with Portico – Portico shar.es/1gat9c 2 hours ago
- FieldNotes: from Captain Ahab to Jeff Goldblum, chasing the giants fieldofscience.com/2015/03/fieldn… 6 hours ago
- @CameronNeylon @AndreaKuszewski @McDawg @CarinaDSLR yup, that's what I complained about on my Facebook wall... 6 hours ago
- Behind the Curve lastwordonnothing.com/2015/03/25/beh… 12 hours ago
- Motivations to Blog about Science – #MySciBlog Data scilogs.com/from_the_lab_b… 16 hours ago
- This Nose Knows biologicalexceptions.blogspot.com/2015/03/this-n… 17 hours ago
- Journalists have to decide what to do about candidates who are climate change denialists pressthink.org/2015/03/journa… 18 hours ago
- @MGhydro @AndreaKuszewski @McDawg @CarinaDSLR of course, the first paper to be so requested was about tits! Blue tits! 21 hours ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.