Literally. If you want to know how to figure out what your slug has eaten today, just ask Aydin.
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- The Irish-Serbian connection
- Lindau Nobel - interview with Ghada Al-Kadamany
- BIO101 - Physiology: Coordinated Response
- BIO101 - Evolution of Biological Diversity
- BIO101 - Introduction to Anatomy and Physiology
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- Best of September
- BIO101: Cell-Cell Interactions
- Are mornings for morality? Night owls might disagree ars.to/1tgqD4H 1 hour ago
- Something is wrong on the Internet! What does the Science Blogger do? scilogs.com/from_the_lab_b… 6 hours ago
- How the Right-Wing Media Smeared a Science Project motherboard.vice.com/read/how-the-r… 7 hours ago
- $8.5 million expansion gives NC Zoo’s polar bears more room to roam newsobserver.com/2014/10/23/425… 7 hours ago
- Rapid Evolution in Anolis carolinensis Following the Invasion of Anolis sagrei anoleannals.org/2014/10/25/rap… 7 hours ago
- Nature criticizes science hyperbole and bad science writing sandwalk.blogspot.ca/2014/10/nature… 7 hours ago
- How journalists could be more constructive – and boost audiences theguardian.com/media-network/… 7 hours ago
- Study: Horses can Communicate Blanketing Preferences thehorse.com/articles/34718… 19 hours ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.