Literally. If you want to know how to figure out what your slug has eaten today, just ask Aydin.
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- Grand Rounds Vol. 6 No. 49 - a conference in a tropical island resort
- Visualizing educational data
- ScienceOnline2010 - interview with Morgan Giddings
- Some fun stats about the participants of ScienceOnline2011
- BIO101 - Cell Structure
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- Morning at Triton
- Biology and the Scientific Method
- Hollywood Science is Getting Better scilogs.com/from_the_lab_b… 1 hour ago
- The Co-op Barn | Horse Collaborative horsecollaborative.com/a-new-way-to-b… 2 hours ago
- The World's Largest Horse horsecollaborative.com/the-worlds-lar… 3 hours ago
- When cooperation counts news.harvard.edu/gazette/story/… 3 hours ago
- The Science of Hedonism: Sex, Drugs and Rock'n'Roll By Zoe Cormier: independent.co.uk/arts-entertain… 3 hours ago
- Nowicki to Class of 2018: Why Are You Here? today.duke.edu/2014/08/convoc… 3 hours ago
- Flash in the Pan missoulanews.bigskypress.com/missoula/flash… 3 hours ago
- Neanderthal demise traced in unprecedented detail newscientist.com/article/mg2232… 3 hours ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.