Literally. If you want to know how to figure out what your slug has eaten today, just ask Aydin.
My HomepageYou can find all about my online presence at http://coturnix.org. Views presented on this blog and all other online spaces are mine and do not represent the views of Scientific American or its owners (NPG and McMillan).
Search This Blog:
Bora Zivkovic on Morning at Triton Angie Lindsay Ma on Morning at Triton Linda chamblee on Morning at Triton Please, do explain.… on About matjaz zivkovic on About
- BIO101: Cell-Cell Interactions
- Morning at Triton
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- ScienceOnline2011 – interview with John Hawks
- Linnaeus' floral clock on the island of Mainau
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- Carnal Carnival - everything you ever wanted to know about poop you will be able to learn in ten days from today
- Scienceblogging: Scientopia – a Q&A with SciCurious and Mark Chu-Carroll
- How the Giraffe Got Its Neck?
- Animals with cool names
- Climate Warnings, Growing Louder nytimes.com/2013/05/19/opi… 1 hour ago
- Jon Karl got played by a confidential source and now ABC News has a big Benghazi problem pressthink.org/2013/05/jon-ka… 1 hour ago
- Your story, please: How has ScienceOnline made a difference? ow.ly/1Wo32x #sciox 1 hour ago
- Unusual Offshore Octopods: The See-Through “Glass” Octopus [Video] bit.ly/16wJixP by @katherineharmon at #SciAmBlogs 1 hour ago
- Deadly Snakes, Ugly Critters, Leonardo DiCaprio and Other Links from the Brink bit.ly/16wJ49X by @johnrplatt at #SciAmBlogs 1 hour ago
- Physics Week in Review: May 18, 2013 bit.ly/16wIxoJ by @JenLucPiquant at #SciAmBlogs 1 hour ago
- Friday Weird Science: What’s your fart volume? bit.ly/16wIdWM by @scicurious at #SciAmBlogs 1 hour ago
- Vision is all about change bit.ly/16wI5qu by @illusionchasers at #SciAmBlogs 1 hour ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Thank youThanks to Arikia Millikan for helping with setting up this site.