Professor Steve Steve, Wesley Elsberry, Tara Smith and Jason Rosenhouse [edit: Part 3 is now available] went to that funny new “museum” in Kentucky and report about it so you don’t ever have to go yourself!
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- BIO101 - Evolution of Biological Diversity
- Morning at Triton
- BIO101 - From One Cell To Two: Cell Division and DNA Replication
- Arsenic Bacteria link-dump
- BIO101 - Biology and the Scientific Method
- BIO101 - Cell Structure
- Is education what journalists do?
- Cephalopods don't need a mirror test - they are mirrors themselves .
- Why a rhino urinates at the same rate as a raccoon wapo.st/1wigeEd 4 hours ago
- Seven Reasons Poor People Rent to Own Furniture hughhollowell.org/why-poor-peopl… 7 hours ago
- Social Media, Political News and Ideology journalism.org/2014/10/21/sec… 9 hours ago
- Video: Horse Runs Free Through NYC horsecollaborative.com/horse-runs-fre… 10 hours ago
- Which came first: the long-billed bird or the long-tubed flower? scienceline.org/2014/10/which-… 10 hours ago
- Secret space plane lands in California scienceline.org/2014/10/secret… 10 hours ago
- Women carry fetal DNA long after children’s birth geneticliteracyproject.org/2014/10/21/wom… 10 hours ago
- GMOs Expose Dangerous “Science” Disconnect in Agriculture roablog.com/blog/2014/10/1… 11 hours ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.