Professor Steve Steve, Wesley Elsberry, Tara Smith and Jason Rosenhouse [edit: Part 3 is now available] went to that funny new “museum” in Kentucky and report about it so you don’t ever have to go yourself!
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
Bora Zivkovic on Morning at Triton Angie Lindsay Ma on Morning at Triton Linda chamblee on Morning at Triton Jekyll » Blog… on The Big Announcement, this tim… Mike H on The Big Announcement, this tim…
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- BIO101 - Physiology: Coordinated Response
- Myths about myths about Thanksgiving turkey making you sleepy
- BIO101 - Evolution of Biological Diversity
- Sleep Schedules in Adolescents
- When Should Schools Start in the morning?
- No rats in Ryder Alley
- Web breaks echo-chambers, or, 'Echo-chamber' is just a derogatory term for 'community' - my remarks at #AAASmtg
- Grand Rounds Vol. 6 No. 49 - a conference in a tropical island resort
- ScienceOnline2010 – interview with Kelly Rae Chi
- #FieldNotes: Let the sleeping apes lie fieldofscience.com/2015/04/fieldn… 3 days ago
- Field of Science: #FieldNotes: Let the sleeping apes lie fieldofscience.com/2015/04/fieldn… 3 days ago
- Why are there so few ice age megafaunal kill sites? contemplativemammoth.wordpress.com/2015/04/21/why… 4 days ago
- Why we can’t stand free-range parenting | News & Observer newsobserver.com/opinion/op-ed/… 6 days ago
- How Washington Derailed Amtrak - nationaljournal.com/magazine/amtra… 6 days ago
- (Psychology Today) Science and the online dating profile wp.me/p50QUt-4g 6 days ago
- 12 guidelines for surviving science… pacificsoutheast.wordpress.com/2015/01/02/12-… 6 days ago
- “Charles Darwin, Vampire Slayer” ncse.com/blog/2015/04/c… 6 days ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.