Professor Steve Steve, Wesley Elsberry, Tara Smith and Jason Rosenhouse [edit: Part 3 is now available] went to that funny new “museum” in Kentucky and report about it so you don’t ever have to go yourself!
My HomepageYou can find all about my online presence at http://coturnix.org. Views presented on this blog and all other online spaces are mine and do not represent the views of Scientific American or its owners (NPG and McMillan).
Search This Blog:
Bora Zivkovic on Morning at Triton Angie Lindsay Ma on Morning at Triton Linda chamblee on Morning at Triton Please, do explain.… on About matjaz zivkovic on About
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- BIO101 - Introduction to Anatomy and Physiology
- How the Giraffe Got Its Neck?
- ScienceOnline2010 - interview with Beth Beck
- BIO101 - Protein Synthesis: Transcription and Translation
- Drumroll, please! Introducing: Scienceblogging.org
- Grand Rounds Vol. 6 No. 49 - a conference in a tropical island resort
- Animals with cool names
- Fasting: The New Fad Diet? ow.ly/1WzPRL 5 hours ago
- RT @jayrosen_nyu: "Bloggers vs. journalists is over" is what I wrote in 2005. But it is never really over. A dispatch from Australia: http:… 5 hours ago
- RT @ccziv: Dissecting the Controversy about Early Psychological Response to Disasters and Trauma blogs.scientificamerican.com/guest-blog/201… Provocative post by… 5 hours ago
- #SciAmBlogs Wednesday – niche construction, cicadas, ageing, Moon, pirates’ dodo, sick caecilians, hurricane forecast bit.ly/14zUYfj 9 hours ago
- RT @ccziv: We Fit Nature to Us: Evolution’s 2-Way Street bit.ly/13LkdMi Great post by @hangingnoodles 9 hours ago
- @sciencegeist Ha! I know him from neighborhood restaurant, he's also from Montclair NJ where I have friends. Small World! 9 hours ago
- @sciencegeist hmmm, wonder who? 9 hours ago
- Next in the ScienceOnline lineup: Climate, Oceans, Together, and maybe food bit.ly/14zSHAJ by @mistersugar #sciox 9 hours ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Thank youThanks to Arikia Millikan for helping with setting up this site.