Professor Steve Steve, Wesley Elsberry, Tara Smith and Jason Rosenhouse [edit: Part 3 is now available] went to that funny new “museum” in Kentucky and report about it so you don’t ever have to go yourself!
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- Postscript to Pittendrigh's Pet Project - Phototaxis, Photoperiodism and Precise Projectile Parabolas of Pilobolus on Pasture Poop
- Sleep Schedules in Adolescents
- The Irish-Serbian connection
- Biology and the Scientific Method
- The PepsiGate linkfest
- BIO101 - Cell Structure
- BIO101 - From Two Cells To Many: Cell Differentiation and Embryonic Development
- BIO101 - Physiology: Coordinated Response
- The "finger-like" parapostzygapophyseal processes of <i>Qijianglong</i> wp.me/p7FmM-2Wy 6 hours ago
- This is the year we find out whether new media can scale or not gigaom.com/2015/01/29/thi… via @gigaom 8 hours ago
- Which ecological and evolutionary theories are widely misunderstood even by experts? wp.me/p2wMuW-38o via @DynamicEcology 15 hours ago
- Lizard Olympians Benefit from Training Just Like Their Human Counterparts anoleannals.org/2015/01/29/liz… 15 hours ago
- Sorry, dear Atlantic: essential oils are probably not "the new antibiotics" wp.me/p1yLel-Bk via @wordpressdotcom 15 hours ago
- Genetically Modified Mosquitoes May Be Released in Florida Keys - Atlantic Mobile theatlantic.com/health/archive… 1 day ago
- 7 things I wish people understood about OCD vox.com/2015/1/28/7917… via @germanrlopez 1 day ago
- The Forgiveness Boost - Atlantic Mobile theatlantic.com/health/archive… 1 day ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.