Professor Steve Steve, Wesley Elsberry, Tara Smith and Jason Rosenhouse [edit: Part 3 is now available] went to that funny new “museum” in Kentucky and report about it so you don’t ever have to go yourself!
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
Bora Zivkovic on Morning at Triton Angie Lindsay Ma on Morning at Triton Linda chamblee on Morning at Triton Jekyll » Blog… on The Big Announcement, this tim… Mike H on The Big Announcement, this tim…
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- Doesn't reading about this make you salivate?
- Health and Medicine Poetry Contest
- Grand Rounds Vol. 6 No. 49 - a conference in a tropical island resort
- Spring Forward, Fall Back - should you watch out tomorrow morning?
- BIO101 - Protein Synthesis: Transcription and Translation
- ScienceOnline2011 – interview with Jason Priem
- Open Laboratory 2010 - submissions so far
- BIO101 - Organisms In Time and Space: Ecology
- Tricolored Blackbirds: The Delta's Passenger Pigeon kcet.org/news/redefine/… 2 minutes ago
- What Your Brain Does When You Can’t Stay Awake nymag.com/scienceofus/20… 4 minutes ago
- Lessons From GM Wheat Failure theness.com/neurologicablo… 4 minutes ago
- Poisonous birds eat toxins to poison predators. slate.com/blogs/wild_thi… 6 minutes ago
- Toy Stories and Climate Change blogs.scientificamerican.com/plugged-in/toy… 9 minutes ago
- Panthers be pantherin’—but some Floridians have turned on their once-beloved state symbol onearth.org/earthwire/flor… 10 minutes ago
- The Rube Goldberg Machine That Mastered Keynesian Economics nautil.us/blog/the-rube-… 12 minutes ago
- What Do Snails Think About When Having Sex? phenomena.nationalgeographic.com/2015/06/30/wha… 16 minutes ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.