Professor Steve Steve, Wesley Elsberry, Tara Smith and Jason Rosenhouse [edit: Part 3 is now available] went to that funny new “museum” in Kentucky and report about it so you don’t ever have to go yourself!
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- Arsenic Bacteria link-dump
- Biology and the Scientific Method
- Everything You Always Wanted To Know About Sleep (But Were Too Afraid To Ask)
- Carolus Linnaeus's Floral Clocks
- Nicholas Christakis: The hidden influence of social networks (TED talk video)
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- Bloggers at the Zoo - movies #4
- Friday Weird Sex Blogging - Corkscrewing
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- @jgshk333777 interesting.... 18 hours ago
- Timing dinosaurmusings.wordpress.com/2014/09/20/tim… 20 hours ago
- Randy Schekman: Journals like 'Nature', 'Science' or 'Cell' prey on people's vanity metode.cat/en/Issues/Inte… 20 hours ago
- @aliciaparr Thank you! 21 hours ago
- On “Kardashians” in science and the general relationship between achievement and fame pensees.pascallisch.net/?p=1819 1 day ago
- How to Make Social Media Worth Your Time: When Is Enough Enough? writerunboxed.com/2014/08/25/soc… 1 day ago
- @Gurdur @ccziv thank you so much, Tim! 1 day ago
- Where Do You Go To Learn About The Practice of Science Communication? scilogs.com/communication_… 1 day ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.