Ha! Check out this brand-new blog! Ste is going to bookstores, checking out the Science section and moving pseudo-science, anti-science and nonsense books from it to the New Age section. Just a couple of Behe books in the La Jolla Bookstar, but I bet there will be more egregious miscategorizations in other stores. I wonder if this practice will spread virally to other cities and towns of the world…
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- BIO101 - From Two Cells To Many: Cell Differentiation and Embryonic Development
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- BIO101 - Biology and the Scientific Method
- Why republish an old blog post?
- Carnal Carnival #1 - Essentials of Elimination
- BIO101 - Cell Structure
- Stick Science cartoons
- BIO101 - Physiology: Coordinated Response
- Trotting Over Poles Can Have Exercise, Therapeutic Benefits thehorse.com/articles/34104… 1 day ago
- What You Eat Matters. Does When You Eat Matter, Too? health.usnews.com/health-news/bl… 2 days ago
- Andrew's five favorite "new" ocean blogs: southernfriedscience.com/?p=17988 via @SFriedScience 2 days ago
- I'd be optimistic about a news organization (finally) trying a 'full-stack' business approach wp.me/poqp6-3Rn via @wordpressdotcom 2 days ago
- What lesson should universities learn from the decline of newspapers? | In Due Course induecourse.ca/what-lesson-sh… 2 days ago
- Publishers Know You Didn’t Finish “The Goldfinch” — Here’s What That Means For The Future Of Books buzzfeed.com/josephbernstei… via @jbasher 2 days ago
- RT @ccziv: Why the modern world is bad for your brain gu.com/p/44zq9/stw 3 days ago
- Don’t try too hard to please Twitter — and other lessons from The New York Times’ social media desk nie.mn/1CTXTj6 via @NiemanLab 3 days ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.