Ha! Check out this brand-new blog! Ste is going to bookstores, checking out the Science section and moving pseudo-science, anti-science and nonsense books from it to the New Age section. Just a couple of Behe books in the La Jolla Bookstar, but I bet there will be more egregious miscategorizations in other stores. I wonder if this practice will spread virally to other cities and towns of the world…
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- Some fun stats about the participants of ScienceOnline2011
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- How was it for you? Interview with Graham Steel
- BIO101 - Cell Structure
- Teen Sex, 'Hooking Up', Gay Marriage, Femiphobia and Bush Victory Are All Interconnected
- How to ride a horse bareback and bridle-less (video)
- <i>Creation</i>: A Conversation with Darwin's Descendant
- Grand Rounds Vol. 6 No. 49 - a conference in a tropical island resort
- The PepsiGate linkfest
- Death at the Races sciencenotes.ucsc.edu/2014/pages/hor… 29 minutes ago
- Health by Hookworm sciencenotes.ucsc.edu/2014/pages/hoo… 30 minutes ago
- Inner Selfie sciencenotes.ucsc.edu/2014/pages/sel… 30 minutes ago
- Biting into the Bizarre sciencenotes.ucsc.edu/2014/pages/eel… 31 minutes ago
- Feisty Ants and Coffee Plants sciencenotes.ucsc.edu/2014/pages/cof… 31 minutes ago
- Bugs in the Barrel sciencenotes.ucsc.edu/2014/pages/bee… 32 minutes ago
- Not a Drop to Drink sciencenotes.ucsc.edu/2014/pages/des… 33 minutes ago
- Baby's First Migraine sciencenotes.ucsc.edu/2014/pages/mig… 33 minutes ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.