Life is short and we have never too much time for gladdening the hearts of those who are traveling the dark journey with us. Oh be swift to love, make haste to be kind.
– Henri-Frederic Amiel
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- Postscript to Pittendrigh's Pet Project - Phototaxis, Photoperiodism and Precise Projectile Parabolas of Pilobolus on Pasture Poop
- BIO101 - Evolution of Biological Diversity
- BIO101 - Current Biological Diversity
- BIO101 - Cell Structure
- Web breaks echo-chambers, or, 'Echo-chamber' is just a derogatory term for 'community' - my remarks at #AAASmtg
- Morning at Triton
- Arsenic Bacteria link-dump
- Whales Can Only Taste Salty deepseanews.com/2014/10/whales… via @deepseanews 8 hours ago
- Social Anxiety: why the mundane can be terrifying gu.com/p/42fdk/stw 8 hours ago
- Brain baloney has no place in the classroom theguardian.com/science/head-q… 8 hours ago
- People Are More Swayed by Things That Look Sciencey blogs.discovermagazine.com/inkfish/2014/1… 9 hours ago
- Why Do We Find it So Hard to Write About Ourselves? gainesonbrains.com/2014/10/why-do… 9 hours ago
- Secret wing colours attract female fruit flies eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2… 10 hours ago
- The Myth of the Unbiased Media eastbayexpress.com/oakland/the-my… 10 hours ago
- Social media could be diluting political extremism wired.co.uk/news/archive/2… 11 hours ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.