Life is short and we have never too much time for gladdening the hearts of those who are traveling the dark journey with us. Oh be swift to love, make haste to be kind.
- Henri-Frederic Amiel
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- BIO101 - From One Cell To Two: Cell Division and DNA Replication
- BIO101 - Physiology: Coordinated Response
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- Quick & dirty: misleading sex surveys in women's mags (video)
- Alcoholic Vervet Monkeys! - Weird Nature - BBC animals (video)
- ScienceOnline2011 – interview with Robin Lloyd
- Postscript to Pittendrigh's Pet Project - Phototaxis, Photoperiodism and Precise Projectile Parabolas of Pilobolus on Pasture Poop
- BIO101 - From Two Cells To Many: Cell Differentiation and Embryonic Development
- The cult of kiddie danger vox.com/2014/11/23/726… via @voxdotcom 2 hours ago
- Two and a Half Months of Milkweed - lastwordonnothing.com/2014/11/21/two… 1 day ago
- Is publishing "just a button"? wp.me/p7FmM-2SJ 1 day ago
- 5 Questions for Tyler Hicks niemanstoryboard.org/stories/5-ques… via @niemanstory 1 day ago
- Conservation biologists drove two species to extinction. Save the parasites! By @Emma_Marris slate.com/blogs/wild_thi… via @SlateWild 1 day ago
- “The Definitive Story of ‘Information Wants To Be Free’” by @StevenLevy medium.com/backchannel/th… 1 day ago
- Seasonal affective disorder: Why the short days of winter make you depressed vox.com/2014/11/21/725… via @josephstromberg 2 days ago
- A high-flying health concern scienceline.org/2014/11/a-high… 2 days ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.