Life is short and we have never too much time for gladdening the hearts of those who are traveling the dark journey with us. Oh be swift to love, make haste to be kind.
– Henri-Frederic Amiel
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- BIO101 - Protein Synthesis: Transcription and Translation
- Biological Clocks in Protista
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- BIO101 - Cell Structure
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- BIO101 - Physiology: Coordinated Response
- Carnal Carnival #1 - Essentials of Elimination
- BIO101 - From Genes To Traits: How Genotype Affects Phenotype
- BIO101 - Evolution of Biological Diversity
- RT @fieldofscience: Fieldnotes: a view to spotted horses in the morning: Fieldnotes is a weekly collection of… goo.gl/fb/8O9Ejh 18 hours ago
- Fieldnotes: a view to spotted horses in the morning fieldofscience.com/2015/02/fieldn… 1 day ago
- Spots, Stripes and Spreading Hooves in the Horses of the Ice Age blogs.scientificamerican.com/tetrapod-zoolo… 3 days ago
- “A Less Long, More Connected Medium” by @ev medium.com/the-story/a-le… 3 days ago
- RT @ccziv: Where New Yorkers met for coffee in the 1790s wp.me/pec9m-57N via @wordpressdotcom 5 days ago
- RT @MelanieAnnS: Our science game is trying fund raising a second time! Immune Defense! We need your help! indiegogo.com/projects/immun… 5 days ago
- RT @vihartvihart: When I was a kid I saw academics' gloating "corrections" of her and thought academics must just be really stupid... http:… 6 days ago
- Common features in diverse insect clocks 7thspace.com/headlines/5041… via @7thSpaceCom 1 week ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.