Life is short and we have never too much time for gladdening the hearts of those who are traveling the dark journey with us. Oh be swift to love, make haste to be kind.
– Henri-Frederic Amiel
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- Everything You Always Wanted To Know About Sleep (But Were Too Afraid To Ask)
- Open Laboratory - old Prefaces and Introductions
- Revenge of the Zombifying Wasp (repost)
- Do Big Cats like catnip? (video)
- The Shock Value of Science Blogs
- Welcome the Popular Science blog network
- Branding Science Blogging: Cooperatives + Corporate Networks
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- BIO101 - Physiology: Coordinated Response
- Fun in New York City last week, a new blog post, and more.
- Explainer: what is seasonal affective disorder? theconversation.com/explainer-what… via @US_Conversation 15 hours ago
- Resurrecting the Body Snatchers: The Halloween Edition wp.me/p14Gvd-1gx 16 hours ago
- Genetic “hall of mirrors” with large palindromes, yet smaller: What’s mighty about the mouse bit.ly/1rHn411 via @GeneticLiteracy 16 hours ago
- Facebook's secret newsfeed experiments affected voter turnout in the 2012 election gigaom.com/2014/10/31/fac… via @gigaom 16 hours ago
- Why you should use Twitter during your PhD wp.me/pX3kK-1D6 via @thesiswhisperer 16 hours ago
- La Vie Souterraine - lastwordonnothing.com/2014/10/30/la-… 16 hours ago
- m.jbr.sagepub.com/content/early/… 1 day ago
- Study: Horses can Communicate Blanketing Preferences shar.es/10t4sE 1 day ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.