I am not much of a TV watcher, but tonight at 8pm EST, I’ll be tuning in to my local PBS station to see Judgment Day: Intelligent Design on Trial. If you were too busy or bored to read all the media and blog coverage of the Dover trial, this is your opportunity to catch up in one easy bite – the buzz is that the movie is excellent.
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
Bora Zivkovic on Morning at Triton Angie Lindsay Ma on Morning at Triton Linda chamblee on Morning at Triton Jekyll » Blog… on The Big Announcement, this tim… Mike H on The Big Announcement, this tim…
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- BIO101 - Physiology: Coordinated Response
- BIO101 - Current Biological Diversity
- ScienceOnline2010 - interview with Joanne Manaster
- Carnal Carnival #1 - Essentials of Elimination
- Postscript to Pittendrigh's Pet Project - Phototaxis, Photoperiodism and Precise Projectile Parabolas of Pilobolus on Pasture Poop
- BIO101 - From One Cell To Two: Cell Division and DNA Replication
- Quick Links
- Why republish an old blog post?
- BIO101 - Protein Synthesis: Transcription and Translation
- #FieldNotes: from Captain Ahab to Jeff Goldblum, chasing the giants fieldofscience.com/2015/03/fieldn… 2 days ago
- Peer J and PeerJ Preprints to be preserved with Portico – Portico shar.es/1gat9c 2 days ago
- FieldNotes: from Captain Ahab to Jeff Goldblum, chasing the giants fieldofscience.com/2015/03/fieldn… 2 days ago
- @CameronNeylon @AndreaKuszewski @McDawg @CarinaDSLR yup, that's what I complained about on my Facebook wall... 2 days ago
- Behind the Curve lastwordonnothing.com/2015/03/25/beh… 3 days ago
- Motivations to Blog about Science – #MySciBlog Data scilogs.com/from_the_lab_b… 3 days ago
- This Nose Knows biologicalexceptions.blogspot.com/2015/03/this-n… 3 days ago
- Journalists have to decide what to do about candidates who are climate change denialists pressthink.org/2015/03/journa… 3 days ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.