I am not much of a TV watcher, but tonight at 8pm EST, I’ll be tuning in to my local PBS station to see Judgment Day: Intelligent Design on Trial. If you were too busy or bored to read all the media and blog coverage of the Dover trial, this is your opportunity to catch up in one easy bite – the buzz is that the movie is excellent.
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
Bora Zivkovic on Morning at Triton Angie Lindsay Ma on Morning at Triton Linda chamblee on Morning at Triton Jekyll » Blog… on The Big Announcement, this tim… Mike H on The Big Announcement, this tim…
- Postscript to Pittendrigh's Pet Project - Phototaxis, Photoperiodism and Precise Projectile Parabolas of Pilobolus on Pasture Poop
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- BIO101 - Cell Structure
- Friday Weird Sex Blogging - Postscript to Pittendrigh's Pet Project - Phototaxis, Photoperiodism and Precise Projectile Parabolas of Pilobolus on Pasture Poop
- Grand Rounds Vol. 6 No. 49 - a conference in a tropical island resort
- BIO101 - Protein Synthesis: Transcription and Translation
- Lysenko Gets A D-Minus On My Genetics Test
- One of a Mind: Interview with Shelley Batts
- BIO101 - From One Cell To Two: Cell Division and DNA Replication
- Like the Facebook page: Journal of Science Communication facebook.com/jcom.sissa.it/ 15 hours ago
- A bigger, brighter 2016 for JCOM jcom.sissa.it/bigger-brighte… 18 hours ago
- Stakeholders engagement in research leads to higher policy impact jcom.sissa.it/stakeholders-e… 18 hours ago
- "Extreme citizen science (ExCiteS)" and real citizens' empowerment jcom.sissa.it/extreme-citize… 1 day ago
- Can we understand citizen science? jcom.sissa.it/archive/15/01/… 2 weeks ago
- Challenges and successes in engaging citizen scientists to observe snow cover jcom.sissa.it/archive/15/01/… 2 weeks ago
- Cell Spotting: educational and motivational outcomes of cell biology citizen science project in the classroom jcom.sissa.it/archive/15/01/… 2 weeks ago
- School of Ants goes to college: integrating citizen science into general classroom increases engagement with science jcom.sissa.it/archive/15/01/… 2 weeks ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.