I am not much of a TV watcher, but tonight at 8pm EST, I’ll be tuning in to my local PBS station to see Judgment Day: Intelligent Design on Trial. If you were too busy or bored to read all the media and blog coverage of the Dover trial, this is your opportunity to catch up in one easy bite – the buzz is that the movie is excellent.
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- BIO101 - Cell Structure
- Teaching Biology 101 (to adults)
- BIO101 - Protein Synthesis: Transcription and Translation
- Stick Science cartoons
- Bed bugs and cockroaches: The insects that bug us
- A Farewell to Scienceblogs: the Changing Science Blogging Ecosystem
- BIO101: Cell-Cell Interactions
- The Ice Bucket Challenge Can Kill. Here's Why You're Doing It Wrong forbes.com/sites/jvchamar… 4 hours ago
- The Science of the Ice Bucket Challenge ksj.mit.edu/tracker/2014/0… 4 hours ago
- New Yorker’s portrayal of an anti-GMO activist: A study in avoiding the false balance trap ksj.mit.edu/tracker/2014/0… 4 hours ago
- Feathers Fly For South Africa chronofhorse.com/article/feathe… 4 hours ago
- Three Things You Didn’t Know About the Arachnids That Live on Your Face news.ncsu.edu/2014/08/face-m… 4 hours ago
- Is this old Betty Crocker commercial the reason everyone hates the word ‘moist’? dangerousminds.net/comments/is_th… 4 hours ago
- Twitter helps Chicago find sources of food poisoning reuters.com/article/2014/0… 4 hours ago
- A practical guide to table manners mydaytondailynews.com/news/lifestyle… 4 hours ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.