I am not much of a TV watcher, but tonight at 8pm EST, I’ll be tuning in to my local PBS station to see Judgment Day: Intelligent Design on Trial. If you were too busy or bored to read all the media and blog coverage of the Dover trial, this is your opportunity to catch up in one easy bite – the buzz is that the movie is excellent.
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
Bora Zivkovic on Morning at Triton Angie Lindsay Ma on Morning at Triton Linda chamblee on Morning at Triton Jekyll » Blog… on The Big Announcement, this tim… Mike H on The Big Announcement, this tim…
- BIO101 - Cell Structure
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- Stick Science cartoons
- BIO101 - Introduction to Anatomy and Physiology
- Biological Clocks in Protista
- Postscript to Pittendrigh's Pet Project - Phototaxis, Photoperiodism and Precise Projectile Parabolas of Pilobolus on Pasture Poop
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- ScienceOnline2010 - interview with Jelka Crnobrnja
- BIO101 - Physiology: Coordinated Response
- Doesn't reading about this make you salivate?
- Where Have All the Bloggers Gone dinosaurmusings.wordpress.com/2015/10/06/whe… 3 hours ago
- Slacking in the workplace: Medicine for the modern employee? jessicabodford.com/2015/10/03/sla… 1 day ago
- Congats to Jack scripting.com/2015/10/05/con… 1 day ago
- Freedom to Facebook? | Committing Sociology committingsociology.com/2015/06/10/how… 1 day ago
- The Cool Factor: Air Conditioning's History in Images americanscientist.org/blog/pub/the-c… 2 days ago
- Piltdown Man and the Dualist Contention blogs.scientificamerican.com/tetrapod-zoolo… 2 days ago
- Mammoth in the News: Michigan Edition mammothtales.blogspot.com/2015/10/mammot… 3 days ago
- #FieldNotes: water on Mars, less in California. fieldofscience.com/2015/10/fieldn… 5 days ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.