My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- BIO101 - Physiology: Coordinated Response
- ScienceOnline2011 – interview with Robin Lloyd
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- The PepsiGate linkfest
- Coturnix on Sex, part I - Blogging in the nude
- Woodpecker vs. egg eating Yellow-bellied Puffing Snake (video)
- UCLA's Peter Narins' lecture on frog communication (video)
- Quick Links
- Books: "Snooze...Or Lose! - 10 "No-War" Ways To Improve Your Teen's Sleep Habits" by Helene A. Emsellem, MD
- Tips on verifying, debunking and carefully handling rumors wp.me/poqp6-3TX via @wordpressdotcom 4 hours ago
- Another Quick Tip For Crediting Photos and Visual Art on Twitter blogs.scientificamerican.com/compound-eye/2… via @sciam 5 hours ago
- Syndemics and Historic Diseases wp.me/pwqhX-2SZ via @MZiegler3 5 hours ago
- I have data, ESA, I promise! wp.me/p2wMuW-3es via @DynamicEcology 5 hours ago
- How big was <i>'Huanghetitan' ruyangensis</i>? I mean, really? wp.me/p7FmM-30b via @wordpressdotcom 5 hours ago
- RT @ccziv: Scientists have created the perfect music for cats sciencealert.com/scientists-hav… #via @ScienceAlert 20 hours ago
- RT @ccziv: Social Media-A Lifeline For Patients With Rare Diseases onforb.es/1M1FxA7 via @forbes 20 hours ago
- RT @ccziv: Atul Gawande and Palliative Care shar.es/1WUXpK via @sharethis 20 hours ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.