My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- BIO101 - Protein Synthesis: Transcription and Translation
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- BIO101 - Cell Structure
- BIO101: Cell-Cell Interactions
- Essential Science Fiction
- ScienceOnline2011 – interview with Jessica McCann
- Everything You Always Wanted To Know About Sleep (But Were Too Afraid To Ask)
- Arsenic Bacteria link-dump
- Carl Zimmer and BoraZ on push and pull strategies for science communication at #scio10 (video)
- Is the profession of science broken (a possible cause of the great stagnation)? fabiusmaximus.com/2014/09/24/tec… 2 hours ago
- VIDEO: Old maps, new directions: NYPL Labs is bringing the library's vast collections into the digital, shareable age scienceline.org/2014/09/video-… 5 hours ago
- My manifesto for web writing scripting.com/2014/09/28/myM… 5 hours ago
- RT @jayrosen_nyu: Explainer journalism "needs to build a sense of the explainer’s own fallibility into the argument." —@henryfarrell. http:… 5 hours ago
- Who makes better space travelers–introverts or extroverts? bit.ly/1uzbs6U via @GeneticLiteracy 5 hours ago
- Q&A: The FT’s Gillian Tett on separating digital from print and tailoring news to new reading habits nie.mn/1uyMhkS via @NiemanLab 6 hours ago
- “How I forgot to write” by @JoryMacKay medium.com/@JoryMacKay… 6 hours ago
- Can spider genes be genetically engineered to make eco-friendly cars? bit.ly/1wUYeQ0 via @GeneticLiteracy 6 hours ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.