Someone did it.
Get a prize if you correctly identify which one is intelligently designed.
In both cases, the designer was an intelligent…..human. Of course. No media reports yet of bioengineering labs run by chimps, dogs, elephants or dolphins.
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
Bora Zivkovic on Morning at Triton Angie Lindsay Ma on Morning at Triton Linda chamblee on Morning at Triton Jekyll » Blog… on The Big Announcement, this tim… Mike H on The Big Announcement, this tim…
- Lysenko Gets A D-Minus On My Genetics Test
- Biology and the Scientific Method
- BIO101 - Physiology: Coordinated Response
- Doesn't reading about this make you salivate?
- Bed bugs and cockroaches: The insects that bug us
- BIO101 - Evolution of Biological Diversity
- Grand Rounds Vol. 6 No. 49 - a conference in a tropical island resort
- Carnal Carnival #1 - Essentials of Elimination
- Stick Science cartoons
- BIO101 - Protein Synthesis: Transcription and Translation
- Beyond Pluto: Let’s Go See Some More New Worlds phenomena.nationalgeographic.com/2015/07/31/bey… 1 day ago
- Physics demonstrations: Lichtenberg figures skullsinthestars.com/2015/07/31/phy… 1 day ago
- #FieldNotes: In a grip of the legs of a snake fieldofscience.com/2015/07/fieldn… 1 day ago
- @dylanmatt see also: blogs.scientificamerican.com/guest-blog/wan… 1 day ago
- Field of Science: FieldNotes: In a grip of the legs of a snake fieldofscience.com/2015/07/fieldn… 2 days ago
- Field of Science: #FieldNotes: In a grip of the legs of a snake fieldofscience.com/2015/07/fieldn… 2 days ago
- It’s Not Climate Change — It’s Everything Change — medium.com/matter/it-s-no… 3 days ago
- The Honey Hunters blog.longreads.com/2014/09/28/the… 3 days ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.