Someone did it.
Get a prize if you correctly identify which one is intelligently designed.
In both cases, the designer was an intelligent…..human. Of course. No media reports yet of bioengineering labs run by chimps, dogs, elephants or dolphins.
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- BIO101 - Protein Synthesis: Transcription and Translation
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- BIO101 - Introduction to Anatomy and Physiology
- 'Pink Boots and the Machete'
- Teaching physiology - Cardiac Arrhythmias: the best video ever!
- The PepsiGate linkfest
- Looking for good educational biology movies
- Clock Tutorial #16: Photoperiodism - Models and Experimental Approaches
- A podcast for those who like food for their brain grist.org/food/a-podcast… 13 hours ago
- I Quit Liking Things On Facebook for Two Weeks. Here’s How It Changed My View of Humanity medium.com/@schmutzie… 17 hours ago
- Belgrade Walking Tours belgradian.com/touristic-tour… 17 hours ago
- Role-Playing Game Upends College Lecture and Ignites Fire in Students blogs.kqed.org/mindshift/2014… 17 hours ago
- Horse Fitness Is The Secret Weapon / Horse Collaborative Article horsecollaborative.com/fitness-is-the… 18 hours ago
- LIVE Broadcast Of The $210,000 Central Park Grand Prix! chronofhorse.com/article/live-b… 18 hours ago
- Journalism isn’t just about informing readers, it’s also about helping them take action gigaom.com/2014/09/16/jou… 18 hours ago
- More Useless Creatures scilogs.com/tenacious-telo… 18 hours ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.