I tried to understand what DNA barcoding is, as everyone is talking about it. And I tried reading a couple of papers about it – I am a biologist, so I should have understood them, but nope, I was still in the dark.
So, what does one do? Waits for a science blogger to explain it. And so it happens, Karen explained it yesterday. I read it. Slowly and carefully. Only once. And I grokked it all!
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- BIO101 - Cell Structure
- Carnal Carnival #1 - Essentials of Elimination
- Arsenic Bacteria link-dump
- Science Blogging Networks: What, Why and How
- BIO101 - Protein Synthesis: Transcription and Translation
- Scienceblogging: Scientopia – a Q&A with SciCurious and Mark Chu-Carroll
- Everything You Always Wanted To Know About Sleep (But Were Too Afraid To Ask)
- Sigma Xi pizza lunch lecture: Images of Darwin and the Nature of Science
- RSA Animate - Smile or Die (video)
- Wheelbarrow handles for vertebrae? The cervical rib bundles of <i>Sauroposeidon</i> and other… wp.me/p7FmM-2Oo via @wordpressdotcom 1 hour ago
- Bolder Lizards Drop Their Tails More Readily to Compensate for Risky Behavior anoleannals.org/2014/09/22/bol… 1 hour ago
- Theory vs. models in ecology wp.me/p2wMuW-2Me 1 hour ago
- Why is Thomas Piketty's 700-page book a bestseller? gu.com/p/4xd4v/tw 11 hours ago
- How anti-vaccination is like a nuclear bomb: wp.me/p6nGL-29c via @drskyskull 11 hours ago
- Science journalism seminar kicks off in Montenegro scilogs.com/balkan_science… 18 hours ago
- The Golden Spoon - Consider the Fork gastropod.com/episode-1-the-… 20 hours ago
- Video Of The $210,000 Grand Prix of Central Park chronofhorse.com/article/video-… 20 hours ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.