I tried to understand what DNA barcoding is, as everyone is talking about it. And I tried reading a couple of papers about it – I am a biologist, so I should have understood them, but nope, I was still in the dark.
So, what does one do? Waits for a science blogger to explain it. And so it happens, Karen explained it yesterday. I read it. Slowly and carefully. Only once. And I grokked it all!
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- BIO101 - Cell Structure
- BIO101 - Physiology: Coordinated Response
- Stick Science cartoons
- BIO101 - Introduction to Anatomy and Physiology
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- Looking for good educational biology movies
- Why republish an old blog post?
- Animals with cool names
- Hot Peppers - Why Are They Hot?
- Creating the sound of showjumping: 'Microphones on anything that moves' edition.cnn.com/2014/10/10/spo… 2 hours ago
- She's America's youngest female billionaire - and a dropout money.cnn.com/2014/10/16/tec… 3 hours ago
- 14 Sheer Genius Quarter Mark Clips horsecollaborative.com/14-sheer-geniu… 3 hours ago
- Guidelines be Damned dinosaurmusings.wordpress.com/2014/10/19/gui… 3 hours ago
- How neuroscience explains the urge to self-harm aeon.co/magazine/healt… 3 hours ago
- Marcus Aurelius on What His Father Taught Him About Humility, Honor, Kindness, and Integrity brainpickings.org/2014/10/07/mar… 3 hours ago
- You'll Need A Flexible Key To Open The Weirdest Lock On Earth io9.com/to-open-this-i… 3 hours ago
- The History Manifesto: How to Eradicate Epidemic of Short-Termism & Harness Our Past in Creating Flourishing Future brainpickings.org/2014/10/16/the… 3 hours ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.