The Florida Board of Education passed new science standards.
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- BIO101 - Protein Synthesis: Transcription and Translation
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- Scienceblogging: The Lay Scientist (and The Guardian) – a Q&A with Martin Robbins
- Nicholas Christakis: The hidden influence of social networks (TED talk video)
- Carnal Carnival - everything you ever wanted to know about poop you will be able to learn in ten days from today
- ScienceOnline2011 - interview with Holly Bik
- The Shock Value of Science Blogs
- The Ecological and Economic Importance of Sharks, Threats They Face, and How You Can Help (CANCELLED)
- BIO101 - Introduction to Anatomy and Physiology
- Can Brain Science Be Dangerous? nyti.ms/1C5vIl2 18 hours ago
- Cosmopomorphism - lastwordonnothing.com/2014/11/24/890… 20 hours ago
- Depicting the tree of life in museums: guiding principles from psychological research evolution-outreach.com/content/7/1/25 #evolution:educationandoutreach 20 hours ago
- Surviving the Grind of Fact-Checking theopennotebook.com/2014/11/25/sur… 20 hours ago
- Students analyze different types of plagiarism wp.me/poqp6-3K1 20 hours ago
- Four Weird Ways Animals Sense the World on.natgeo.com/1F93t0U via @NatGeo 20 hours ago
- Hard Comparison: Legacy Media vs. Digital Native goo.gl/opAh4z 1 day ago
- It's not just about print vs. digital media - it's about culture gigaom.com/2014/11/24/its… via @gigaom 1 day ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.