The Florida Board of Education passed new science standards.
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- Biology and the Scientific Method
- Arsenic Bacteria link-dump
- BIO101 - Protein Synthesis: Transcription and Translation
- BIO101 - Cell Structure
- Welcome Scientopia, a new science blogging network
- ScienceOnline2011 - introducing the participants
- New and Exciting in PLoS ONE
- Some fun stats about the participants of ScienceOnline2011
- Tutorial 28: how to remember the branches of the internal iliac artery wp.me/p7FmM-2Pq 6 hours ago
- Dinosaurs: armored, tall, fast and small scienceline.org/2014/09/dinosa… 7 hours ago
- Why reporters must not be cheerleaders scripting.com/2014/09/20/why… 7 hours ago
- Why are scientists vilified when they choose to make money off ideas? geneticliteracyproject.org/2014/09/23/why… 8 hours ago
- Mama Food scienceblogs.com/casaubonsbook/… 8 hours ago
- Caffeine is actually slowing you down qz.com/269294/caffein… 8 hours ago
- A New Technique For Creating More Aha Moments: The Surprise Journal fastcompany.com/3035671/how-i-… 8 hours ago
- Watching what happens: The New York Times is making a front-page bet on real-time aggregation niemanlab.org/2014/09/watchi… 8 hours ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.