The latest case study can be found here.
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- Biology and the Scientific Method
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- ScienceOnline2011 - introducing the participants
- Arsenic Bacteria link-dump
- Welcome Scientopia, a new science blogging network
- New and Exciting in PLoS ONE
- Some fun stats about the participants of ScienceOnline2011
- BIO101 - Protein Synthesis: Transcription and Translation
- Under The Knife - Episode 1: The Clockwork Saw wp.me/p14Gvd-1f8 5 hours ago
- Dwarf Boa Versus Giant Twig Anole anoleannals.org/2014/09/23/dwa… 5 hours ago
- Diversity in Science Writing: A Survey theopennotebook.com/2014/09/23/div… 5 hours ago
- Can a night owl become an early bird? espressoscience.com/2014/09/17/can… 1 day ago
- GMO ‘foreign gene’ fears? Breeders incorporating unknown’ DNA into food crops for centuries geneticliteracyproject.org/2014/09/22/gmo… 1 day ago
- Science blogging: an exploratory study of motives, styles, and audience reactions jcom.sissa.it/archive/13/03/… 1 day ago
- Films and Science: quantification and analysis of the use of Science Fiction films in scientific papers jcom.sissa.it/archive/13/03/… 1 day ago
- Six Things You May Not Have Known About Fiddler on the Roof smithsonianmag.com/arts-culture/s… 1 day ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.