The latest case study can be found here.
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
Bora Zivkovic on Morning at Triton Angie Lindsay Ma on Morning at Triton Linda chamblee on Morning at Triton Jekyll » Blog… on The Big Announcement, this tim… Mike H on The Big Announcement, this tim…
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- BIO101 - Protein Synthesis: Transcription and Translation
- Carnal Carnival - everything you ever wanted to know about poop you will be able to learn in ten days from today
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- Bed bugs and cockroaches: The insects that bug us
- Stick Science cartoons
- The Most Awesome Wedding
- From the trenches of Open Access: Interview with Hemai Parthasarathy
- Web breaks echo-chambers, or, 'Echo-chamber' is just a derogatory term for 'community' - my remarks at #AAASmtg
- Blog memes
- Beyond Pluto: Let’s Go See Some More New Worlds phenomena.nationalgeographic.com/2015/07/31/bey… 4 hours ago
- Physics demonstrations: Lichtenberg figures skullsinthestars.com/2015/07/31/phy… 5 hours ago
- #FieldNotes: In a grip of the legs of a snake fieldofscience.com/2015/07/fieldn… 5 hours ago
- @dylanmatt see also: blogs.scientificamerican.com/guest-blog/wan… 6 hours ago
- Field of Science: FieldNotes: In a grip of the legs of a snake fieldofscience.com/2015/07/fieldn… 1 day ago
- Field of Science: #FieldNotes: In a grip of the legs of a snake fieldofscience.com/2015/07/fieldn… 1 day ago
- It’s Not Climate Change — It’s Everything Change — medium.com/matter/it-s-no… 2 days ago
- The Honey Hunters blog.longreads.com/2014/09/28/the… 2 days ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.