My SciBling Mike the Mad Biologist will speak tonight at the Boston Skeptics meeting. The title of the talk is “Defending Evolution the Right Way: As a Fundamental Part of Biology and Biomedicine, Not as a Cultural Icon.” so it is bound to be interesting. If you are in Boston tonight at 7pm, go and see it at The Asgard.
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
Bora Zivkovic on Morning at Triton Angie Lindsay Ma on Morning at Triton Linda chamblee on Morning at Triton Jekyll » Blog… on The Big Announcement, this tim… Mike H on The Big Announcement, this tim…
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- Everything You Always Wanted To Know About Sleep (But Were Too Afraid To Ask)
- Morning at Triton
- ScienceOnline2010 - interview with Maria Droujkova
- BIO101 - Cell Structure
- BIO101 - Physiology: Coordinated Response
- Postscript to Pittendrigh's Pet Project - Phototaxis, Photoperiodism and Precise Projectile Parabolas of Pilobolus on Pasture Poop
- My Equestrian Past
- ScienceOnline2010 - interview with Carmen Drahl
- Why we can’t stand free-range parenting | News & Observer newsobserver.com/opinion/op-ed/… 1 hour ago
- How Washington Derailed Amtrak - nationaljournal.com/magazine/amtra… 1 hour ago
- (Psychology Today) Science and the online dating profile wp.me/p50QUt-4g 4 hours ago
- 12 guidelines for surviving science… pacificsoutheast.wordpress.com/2015/01/02/12-… 5 hours ago
- “Charles Darwin, Vampire Slayer” ncse.com/blog/2015/04/c… 6 hours ago
- The truth about magpies bbc.com/earth/story/20… 7 hours ago
- A Dissertation on Science Blogging scilogs.com/from_the_lab_b… 7 hours ago
- Apes reveal secrets to good sleep bbc.com/earth/story/20… 11 hours ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.