My SciBling Mike the Mad Biologist will speak tonight at the Boston Skeptics meeting. The title of the talk is “Defending Evolution the Right Way: As a Fundamental Part of Biology and Biomedicine, Not as a Cultural Icon.” so it is bound to be interesting. If you are in Boston tonight at 7pm, go and see it at The Asgard.
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- Grand Rounds Vol. 6 No. 49 - a conference in a tropical island resort
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- Some fun stats about the participants of ScienceOnline2011
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- ScienceOnline2010 - interview with Morgan Giddings
- Visualizing educational data
- BIO101 - Physiology: Coordinated Response
- Serbian Dreambook: National Imaginary in the Time of Milošević
- Biology and the Scientific Method
- SO close | Sauropod Vertebra Picture of the Week svpow.com/2014/08/21/so-… 9 hours ago
- The Pufferfish’s Lethal Poison Shows Up Right Under Our Feet nautil.us/blog/the-puffe… 10 hours ago
- This: Why Atlantic Media is funding a social platform for sharing links, one at a time niemanlab.org/2014/08/this-w… 10 hours ago
- Ancient Yukon horse yields oldest genome ever cbc.ca/news/technolog… 10 hours ago
- How Would Immortality Affect a Vampire’s Memory? blogs.scientificamerican.com/guest-blog/201… 10 hours ago
- Can an algorithm solve comment section trolling? cjr.org/behind_the_new… 16 hours ago
- The retro-futuristic future of blogging theverge.com/2014/8/20/6049… 16 hours ago
- Death at the Races sciencenotes.ucsc.edu/2014/pages/hor… 18 hours ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.