My SciBling Mike the Mad Biologist will speak tonight at the Boston Skeptics meeting. The title of the talk is “Defending Evolution the Right Way: As a Fundamental Part of Biology and Biomedicine, Not as a Cultural Icon.” so it is bound to be interesting. If you are in Boston tonight at 7pm, go and see it at The Asgard.
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
Bora Zivkovic on Morning at Triton Angie Lindsay Ma on Morning at Triton Linda chamblee on Morning at Triton Jekyll » Blog… on The Big Announcement, this tim… Mike H on The Big Announcement, this tim…
- BIO101 - Evolution of Biological Diversity
- BIO101 - Origin of Biological Diversity
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- BIO101 - Current Biological Diversity
- BIO101 - Physiology: Coordinated Response
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- BIO101 - Biology and the Scientific Method
- Stick Science cartoons
- Science Blogging Networks: What, Why and How
- New and Exciting in PLoS this week
- Field of Science: #FieldNotes: In a grip of the legs of a snake fieldofscience.com/2015/07/fieldn… 6 hours ago
- It’s Not Climate Change — It’s Everything Change — medium.com/matter/it-s-no… 1 day ago
- The Honey Hunters blog.longreads.com/2014/09/28/the… 1 day ago
- What are the limits of human vision? bbc.com/future/story/2… 1 day ago
- The Mammoths of Niederweningen mammothtales.blogspot.com/2015/07/the-ma… 3 days ago
- Earth's sixth mass extinction is under way - but are we bothered? - theecologist.org/blogs_and_comm… 3 days ago
- The Science of Stress and How Our Emotions Affect Our Susceptibility to Burnout and Disease | brainpickings.org/2015/07/20/est… 3 days ago
- Eric Schwitzgebel on "Moral hypocrisy: why doesn't knowing about ethics make people more ethical?" rationallyspeakingpodcast.org/show/rs139-eri… 3 days ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.