My SciBling Mike the Mad Biologist will speak tonight at the Boston Skeptics meeting. The title of the talk is “Defending Evolution the Right Way: As a Fundamental Part of Biology and Biomedicine, Not as a Cultural Icon.” so it is bound to be interesting. If you are in Boston tonight at 7pm, go and see it at The Asgard.
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- BIO101 - Introduction to Anatomy and Physiology
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- BIO101 - Protein Synthesis: Transcription and Translation
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- Teaching Biology 101 (to adults)
- Grand Rounds Vol. 6 No. 49 - a conference in a tropical island resort
- Health and Medicine Poetry Contest
- ScienceOnline'09 - interview with Erica Tsai
- BIO101 - Current Biological Diversity
- Spinosaurus fishiness, part n svpow.com/2014/09/15/spi… 13 hours ago
- n+1: Learning that print and digital can peacefully coexist niemanlab.org/2014/09/n1-lea… 13 hours ago
- Little magazines gone digital: How the late-adapting literary press has made its way in the web age niemanlab.org/2014/09/little… 13 hours ago
- 9 Cultural Icons Who Have Written for 'The New York Times' mashable.com/2014/09/05/new… 13 hours ago
- How epigenetics, our gut microbiome and the environment interact to change our lives geneticliteracyproject.org/2014/09/15/how… 20 hours ago
- Tribute to a saint who did miracle with wheat wap.business-standard.com/article/econom… 20 hours ago
- National Academy of Sciences convenes panel to re-evaluate GMOs geneticliteracyproject.org/2014/09/15/nat… 20 hours ago
- Organic farmer viewpoint: Has the “Food Movement” become a religious cult? geneticliteracyproject.org/2014/09/14/org… 20 hours ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.