My SciBling Mike the Mad Biologist will speak tonight at the Boston Skeptics meeting. The title of the talk is “Defending Evolution the Right Way: As a Fundamental Part of Biology and Biomedicine, Not as a Cultural Icon.” so it is bound to be interesting. If you are in Boston tonight at 7pm, go and see it at The Asgard.
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- BIO101 - Physiology: Coordinated Response
- Everything You Always Wanted To Know About Sleep (But Were Too Afraid To Ask)
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- BIO101: Cell-Cell Interactions
- Encephalon #82
- BIO101 - Evolution of Biological Diversity
- BIO101 - Origin of Biological Diversity
- Biological Clocks in Protista
- The Mighty Ant-Lion
- When Should Schools Start in the morning?
- The cult of kiddie danger vox.com/2014/11/23/726… via @voxdotcom 19 hours ago
- Two and a Half Months of Milkweed - lastwordonnothing.com/2014/11/21/two… 2 days ago
- Is publishing "just a button"? wp.me/p7FmM-2SJ 2 days ago
- 5 Questions for Tyler Hicks niemanstoryboard.org/stories/5-ques… via @niemanstory 2 days ago
- Conservation biologists drove two species to extinction. Save the parasites! By @Emma_Marris slate.com/blogs/wild_thi… via @SlateWild 2 days ago
- “The Definitive Story of ‘Information Wants To Be Free’” by @StevenLevy medium.com/backchannel/th… 2 days ago
- Seasonal affective disorder: Why the short days of winter make you depressed vox.com/2014/11/21/725… via @josephstromberg 2 days ago
- A high-flying health concern scienceline.org/2014/11/a-high… 2 days ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.