I certainly wasn’t happy. Happiness has to do with reason, and only reason earns it. What I was given was the thing you can’t earn, and can’t keep, and often don’t even recognize at the time; I mean joy.
– Ursula K. Le Guin
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
Bora Zivkovic on Morning at Triton Angie Lindsay Ma on Morning at Triton Linda chamblee on Morning at Triton Jekyll » Blog… on The Big Announcement, this tim… Mike H on The Big Announcement, this tim…
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- BIO101 - Physiology: Coordinated Response
- BIO101 - From One Cell To Two: Cell Division and DNA Replication
- The Irish-Serbian connection
- ScienceOnline2011 – interview with Alice Bell
- Scienceblogging: The Lay Scientist (and The Guardian) – a Q&A with Martin Robbins
- BIO101 – Physiology: Coordinated Response
- Why republish an old blog post?
- How (not) to review papers on inclusive fitness molecularecologist.com/2015/03/how-no… 4 hours ago
- Some perspective on “predatory” open access journals scienceblogs.com/confessions/20… via @Scienceblogs 4 hours ago
- Small science, big picture wp.me/p1Wchp-2iz via @OnCirculation 4 hours ago
- There is crying in science. That’s okay. wp.me/p2wMuW-3j9 via @DynamicEcology 5 hours ago
- Neuroscience and other theory-poor fields: Tools first, simulation later wavefunction.fieldofscience.com/2015/03/neuros… 19 hours ago
- Why Starting a “Blog” is a Terrible Idea medium.com/on-writing-2/w… Much better idea is to remove the scare quotes.... 19 hours ago
- Saving a species, one snake at a time earthtouchnews.com/all-articles/2… 19 hours ago
- Behind the Curve lastwordonnothing.com/2015/03/25/beh… 19 hours ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.