I certainly wasn’t happy. Happiness has to do with reason, and only reason earns it. What I was given was the thing you can’t earn, and can’t keep, and often don’t even recognize at the time; I mean joy.
– Ursula K. Le Guin
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- Teaching Biology 101 (to adults)
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- Bed bugs and cockroaches: The insects that bug us
- BIO101 - Protein Synthesis: Transcription and Translation
- BIO101 - Cell Structure
- A Farewell to Scienceblogs: the Changing Science Blogging Ecosystem
- The PepsiGate linkfest
- BIO101: Cell-Cell Interactions
- Written In Stone: interview with Brian Switek
- Going to the Beach with a Public Intellectual scholarlykitchen.sspnet.org/2014/08/26/goi… 16 hours ago
- 25 years of ecology – what’s changed? dynamicecology.wordpress.com/2014/08/26/25-… 16 hours ago
- Naming the dog: The art of narrative structure | theopennotebook.com/2014/08/26/nar… 16 hours ago
- Why our brains are wired to ignore climate change washingtonpost.com/opinions/uncer… 16 hours ago
- What Should I Feed My Dog? blogs.scientificamerican.com/dog-spies/2014… 16 hours ago
- Oops! I forgot that yesterday was my tenth blogiversary.... 16 hours ago
- Looking at Twin Personality Through Look-alikes nytimes.com/2014/08/26/sci… 16 hours ago
- Tom Philpott on genetically engineered ice cream: Synbio-created vanilla bean improves flavor geneticliteracyproject.org/2014/08/25/gen… 16 hours ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.