I certainly wasn’t happy. Happiness has to do with reason, and only reason earns it. What I was given was the thing you can’t earn, and can’t keep, and often don’t even recognize at the time; I mean joy.
– Ursula K. Le Guin
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- 'Ecology' of human light exposure and circadian disruption
- Carnal Carnival #1 - Essentials of Elimination
- Postscript to Pittendrigh's Pet Project - Phototaxis, Photoperiodism and Precise Projectile Parabolas of Pilobolus on Pasture Poop
- The PepsiGate linkfest
- Sleep and Circadian group on Graduate Junction
- Supply and Demand - negative ecological effects
- Lesson of the Day: Circadian Clocks are HARD to shift!
- True or False: Orson Welles and The War of the Worlds unleashed panic! ksj.mit.edu/tracker/2014/0… 42 minutes ago
- Sandwalk: The Function Wars: Part III sandwalk.blogspot.com/2014/07/the-fu… 45 minutes ago
- Science fiction for science communication scilogs.com/guest_blog/sci… 1 hour ago
- There Is Grandeur in This View of Reptilian Genitalia anoleannals.org/2014/07/31/the… 1 hour ago
- A History of This^, #This, and This medium.com/matter/how-a-s… 1 hour ago
- When Do We Stop Printing? scholarlykitchen.sspnet.org/2014/07/31/ask… 1 hour ago
- Are you ready for horse ownership? poloponyrescue.com/?p=565 1 hour ago
- Ed Yong vs. a PIO, the sequel embargowatch.wordpress.com/2014/07/31/ed-… 1 hour ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.