I certainly wasn’t happy. Happiness has to do with reason, and only reason earns it. What I was given was the thing you can’t earn, and can’t keep, and often don’t even recognize at the time; I mean joy.
– Ursula K. Le Guin
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- BIO101 - Introduction to Anatomy and Physiology
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- BIO101 - Biology and the Scientific Method
- Grand Rounds Vol. 6 No. 49 - a conference in a tropical island resort
- 'Pink Boots and the Machete'
- How barley domesticated its clock
- The XKCD Day
- New and Exciting in PLoS ONE
- More On Female Orgasm
- How long was the torso of Dreadnoughtus? wp.me/p7FmM-2NL 3 hours ago
- If You Want to Stop Wasting Water and Energy, Stop Wasting Food takepart.com/article/2014/0… 12 hours ago
- Oral Joint Supplements Also Don't Work for Older Horses doctorramey.com/oral-joint-sup… 12 hours ago
- Jack the Ripper, more poison at NIH, Rosetta & the comet blogs.plos.org/onscienceblogs… 15 hours ago
- Zadie Smith on the Psychology of the Two Types of Writers brainpickings.org/2014/09/12/zad… 16 hours ago
- Wisdom in the Age of Information and the Importance of Storytelling in Making Sense of the World: An Animated Essay brainpickings.org/2014/09/09/wis… 16 hours ago
- 100 Ideas That Changed the Web brainpickings.org/2014/09/10/100… 16 hours ago
- The Memory of an Elephant: A Most Unusual Children’s Book for Lovers of Mid-Century Modern Design brainpickings.org/2014/09/10/the… 16 hours ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.