I certainly wasn’t happy. Happiness has to do with reason, and only reason earns it. What I was given was the thing you can’t earn, and can’t keep, and often don’t even recognize at the time; I mean joy.
– Ursula K. Le Guin
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- BIO101 - Cell Structure
- BIO101 - Physiology: Coordinated Response
- BIO101 - Protein Synthesis: Transcription and Translation
- Stick Science cartoons
- BIO101: Cell-Cell Interactions
- ScienceOnline2010 – interview with Kelly Rae Chi
- Books: 'Bonk: The Curious Coupling of Science and Sex' by Mary Roach
- Science Blogging Networks: What, Why and How
- Creating the sound of showjumping: 'Microphones on anything that moves' edition.cnn.com/2014/10/10/spo… 6 hours ago
- She's America's youngest female billionaire - and a dropout money.cnn.com/2014/10/16/tec… 7 hours ago
- 14 Sheer Genius Quarter Mark Clips horsecollaborative.com/14-sheer-geniu… 7 hours ago
- Guidelines be Damned dinosaurmusings.wordpress.com/2014/10/19/gui… 7 hours ago
- How neuroscience explains the urge to self-harm aeon.co/magazine/healt… 7 hours ago
- Marcus Aurelius on What His Father Taught Him About Humility, Honor, Kindness, and Integrity brainpickings.org/2014/10/07/mar… 7 hours ago
- You'll Need A Flexible Key To Open The Weirdest Lock On Earth io9.com/to-open-this-i… 7 hours ago
- The History Manifesto: How to Eradicate Epidemic of Short-Termism & Harness Our Past in Creating Flourishing Future brainpickings.org/2014/10/16/the… 7 hours ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.