My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- BIO101 - From One Cell To Two: Cell Division and DNA Replication
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- BIO101 - Physiology: Coordinated Response
- Modern Science Writers - who do you like to read?
- Open Laboratory 2010 - submissions now closed - see all the entries
- Quick & dirty: misleading sex surveys in women's mags (video)
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- Best of November
- Quick Links
- Conservation biologists drove two species to extinction. Save the parasites! By @Emma_Marris slate.com/blogs/wild_thi… via @SlateWild 3 hours ago
- “The Definitive Story of ‘Information Wants To Be Free’” by @StevenLevy medium.com/backchannel/th… 3 hours ago
- Seasonal affective disorder: Why the short days of winter make you depressed vox.com/2014/11/21/725… via @josephstromberg 5 hours ago
- A high-flying health concern scienceline.org/2014/11/a-high… 10 hours ago
- We choose to do these things because they are hard wp.me/pxxDo-UI via @allinthegutter 11 hours ago
- How Many Geckos Can Fit on One Ceiling? anoleannals.org/2014/11/21/how… 11 hours ago
- The Skeptics Guide to Institutions - Part 1 wp.me/p3ZJqh-5g 11 hours ago
- Pre- vs. post-publication review and procedural justice wp.me/p2wMuW-2k5 via @DynamicEcology 11 hours ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.