My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- Postscript to Pittendrigh's Pet Project - Phototaxis, Photoperiodism and Precise Projectile Parabolas of Pilobolus on Pasture Poop
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- Lindau Nobel - interview with Ghada Al-Kadamany
- BIO101 - Physiology: Coordinated Response
- BIO101 - Introduction to Anatomy and Physiology
- The Ecological and Economic Importance of Sharks, Threats They Face, and How You Can Help (CANCELLED)
- The PepsiGate linkfest
- BIO101 - Evolution of Biological Diversity
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- Study: Horses can Communicate Blanketing Preferences thehorse.com/articles/34718… 33 minutes ago
- Solar power is contagious: Installing panels often means your neighbors will too vox.com/2014/10/24/705… via @voxdotcom 37 minutes ago
- There is no shame worse than poor teeth in a rich world aeon.co/magazine/healt… via @aeonmag 38 minutes ago
- The Police Are Still Out of Control politico.com/magazine/story… by Frank Serpico 40 minutes ago
- Napoleon's conquest of Italy led to a copyright-fueled opera boom vox.com/2014/10/24/704… via @voxdotcom 49 minutes ago
- How Twitter helps you teach better wp.me/poqp6-3IM 4 hours ago
- @JulieMilland I agree with you that optimists outnumber pessimists, but he's right that the latter are richer and have better PR. 4 hours ago
- @JulieMilland he talks about two strains. See PDF as well - it's all too real, unfortunately 5 hours ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.