My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- BIO101 - Cell Structure
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- Essential Science Fiction
- BIO101 - Protein Synthesis: Transcription and Translation
- BIO101: Cell-Cell Interactions
- BIO101 – From Two Cells To Many: Cell Differentiation and Embryonic Development
- Arsenic Bacteria link-dump
- Carl Zimmer and BoraZ on push and pull strategies for science communication at #scio10 (video)
- Bed bugs and cockroaches: The insects that bug us
- Backyard Breeding is the Blight of the Horse Industry writingofriding.com/in-the-media/b… via @ericakfranz 43 minutes ago
- @iramjohn yes!!!! I found that exchange fascinating and illuminating 59 minutes ago
- Planning to Sprawl lastwordonnothing.com/2014/09/29/gue… 1 hour ago
- Surprise, Surprise -- The Web Turns Out to Be Too Persistent: wp.me/pcvbl-a7c 1 hour ago
- @Sci_Phile that is UK high jump record by Nick Skelton: youtube.com/watch?v=j8_6nF… 12 hours ago
- GMO farming abject “failure” claims Center for Food Safety–Is it? geneticliteracyproject.org/2014/09/29/gmo… 17 hours ago
- Can the same regulatory systems that now oversee GMOs work for synthetic biology? geneticliteracyproject.org/2014/09/29/has… 17 hours ago
- Everything Dies, Right? But Does Everything Have To Die? Here's A Surprise npr.org/blogs/krulwich… 17 hours ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.