Grand Rounds 4.31, the medical blog carnival, is up on Dr. Val and The Voice of Reason
The newest edition of Gene Genie, the human genetics blog carnival, is up on My Biotech Life.
The Boneyard – Edition #18 – is up on Archaeozoology
Accretionary Wedge #8 is up on Andrew’s Geology Blog
The 39th edition of Four Stone Hearth is up on Hominin Dental Anthropology
The 168th edition of The Carnival of Education is up on The Education Wonk
Carnival of the Liberals #63 is up on Vagabond Scholar
Carnival of the Green #124 is up on EcoTech Daily
The 121st edition of the Carnival of Homeschooling is up on Principled Discovery
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- Biology and the Scientific Method
- Carolus Linnaeus's Floral Clocks
- Arsenic Bacteria link-dump
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- Nicholas Christakis: The hidden influence of social networks (TED talk video)
- Everything You Always Wanted To Know About Sleep (But Were Too Afraid To Ask)
- The PepsiGate linkfest
- ScienceOnline2011 - interview with Holly Bik
- New and Exciting in PLoS ONE
- @jgshk333777 interesting.... 12 hours ago
- Timing dinosaurmusings.wordpress.com/2014/09/20/tim… 14 hours ago
- Randy Schekman: Journals like 'Nature', 'Science' or 'Cell' prey on people's vanity metode.cat/en/Issues/Inte… 14 hours ago
- @aliciaparr Thank you! 15 hours ago
- On “Kardashians” in science and the general relationship between achievement and fame pensees.pascallisch.net/?p=1819 20 hours ago
- How to Make Social Media Worth Your Time: When Is Enough Enough? writerunboxed.com/2014/08/25/soc… 20 hours ago
- @Gurdur @ccziv thank you so much, Tim! 1 day ago
- Where Do You Go To Learn About The Practice of Science Communication? scilogs.com/communication_… 1 day ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.