Grand Rounds 4.31, the medical blog carnival, is up on Dr. Val and The Voice of Reason
The newest edition of Gene Genie, the human genetics blog carnival, is up on My Biotech Life.
The Boneyard – Edition #18 – is up on Archaeozoology
Accretionary Wedge #8 is up on Andrew’s Geology Blog
The 39th edition of Four Stone Hearth is up on Hominin Dental Anthropology
The 168th edition of The Carnival of Education is up on The Education Wonk
Carnival of the Liberals #63 is up on Vagabond Scholar
Carnival of the Green #124 is up on EcoTech Daily
The 121st edition of the Carnival of Homeschooling is up on Principled Discovery
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- BIO101 - Evolution of Biological Diversity
- Lindau Nobel - interview with Ghada Al-Kadamany
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- BIO101 - Physiology: Coordinated Response
- Belgrade Zoo needs to move!
- ScienceOnline2011 - interview with Holly Bik
- Halloween Grand Rounds
- The Irish-Serbian connection
- Journal of Science Communication
- Study: Horses can Communicate Blanketing Preferences thehorse.com/articles/34718… 7 hours ago
- Solar power is contagious: Installing panels often means your neighbors will too vox.com/2014/10/24/705… via @voxdotcom 7 hours ago
- There is no shame worse than poor teeth in a rich world aeon.co/magazine/healt… via @aeonmag 7 hours ago
- The Police Are Still Out of Control politico.com/magazine/story… by Frank Serpico 7 hours ago
- Napoleon's conquest of Italy led to a copyright-fueled opera boom vox.com/2014/10/24/704… via @voxdotcom 7 hours ago
- How Twitter helps you teach better wp.me/poqp6-3IM 11 hours ago
- @JulieMilland I agree with you that optimists outnumber pessimists, but he's right that the latter are richer and have better PR. 11 hours ago
- @JulieMilland he talks about two strains. See PDF as well - it's all too real, unfortunately 12 hours ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.