Grand Rounds 4.31, the medical blog carnival, is up on Dr. Val and The Voice of Reason
The newest edition of Gene Genie, the human genetics blog carnival, is up on My Biotech Life.
The Boneyard – Edition #18 – is up on Archaeozoology
Accretionary Wedge #8 is up on Andrew’s Geology Blog
The 39th edition of Four Stone Hearth is up on Hominin Dental Anthropology
The 168th edition of The Carnival of Education is up on The Education Wonk
Carnival of the Liberals #63 is up on Vagabond Scholar
Carnival of the Green #124 is up on EcoTech Daily
The 121st edition of the Carnival of Homeschooling is up on Principled Discovery
My HomepageYou can find all about my online presence at http://coturnix.org. Views presented on this blog and all other online spaces are mine and do not represent the views of Scientific American or its owners (NPG and McMillan).
Search This Blog:
Bora Zivkovic on Morning at Triton Angie Lindsay Ma on Morning at Triton Linda chamblee on Morning at Triton Please, do explain.… on About matjaz zivkovic on About
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- ScienceOnline2011 – interview with Alice Bell
- BIO101: Cell-Cell Interactions
- How the Giraffe Got Its Neck?
- The Ecological and Economic Importance of Sharks, Threats They Face, and How You Can Help (CANCELLED)
- Grand Rounds Vol. 6 No. 49 - a conference in a tropical island resort
- I hope to see you tonight!
- Conference Blogging
- Journal Clubs - think of the future!
- They put the U in UGC: BuzzFeed builds a Community vertical as a talent incubator niemanlab.org/2013/05/they-p… #sci4hels 42 minutes ago
- @_rachaelbloom make personal copies of everything, you never know if you'll need them later. It is your research, after all, not just PIs. 50 minutes ago
- The #SciFund Challenge: Outreach Training Class: Week 4 scifundchallenge.org/blog/2013/05/1… 55 minutes ago
- The Overwhelming Odds Of Climate Change bit.ly/17U1Bgb by @Sci_Phile at #SciAmBlogs 56 minutes ago
- DSM-5: Caught between Mental Illness Stigma and Anti-Psychiatry Prejudice bit.ly/17U0BbS by @drjlieberman at #SciAmBlogs 59 minutes ago
- RT @amybutmoreso: scientific american (@sciam) mimics @theonion, with delicious results: blogs.scientificamerican.com/guest-blog/201… 1 hour ago
- RT @JohnAllenPaulos: Stories v Statistics (miracle, hot hand, bad guys, intensional v chance, variability, psych, ext logic) TEDx http://t.… 1 hour ago
- USC Dornsife Scientific Diving: The 2013 Guam and Palau Expedition Begins ow.ly/1Ws48y by Jim Haw at #SciAmBlogs 2 hours ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Thank youThanks to Arikia Millikan for helping with setting up this site.