Grand Rounds 4.31, the medical blog carnival, is up on Dr. Val and The Voice of Reason
The newest edition of Gene Genie, the human genetics blog carnival, is up on My Biotech Life.
The Boneyard – Edition #18 – is up on Archaeozoology
Accretionary Wedge #8 is up on Andrew’s Geology Blog
The 39th edition of Four Stone Hearth is up on Hominin Dental Anthropology
The 168th edition of The Carnival of Education is up on The Education Wonk
Carnival of the Liberals #63 is up on Vagabond Scholar
Carnival of the Green #124 is up on EcoTech Daily
The 121st edition of the Carnival of Homeschooling is up on Principled Discovery
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- ScienceOnline2011 - interview with Holly Bik
- BIO101 - Biology and the Scientific Method
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- Postscript to Pittendrigh's Pet Project - Phototaxis, Photoperiodism and Precise Projectile Parabolas of Pilobolus on Pasture Poop
- Grand Rounds Vol. 6 No. 49 - a conference in a tropical island resort
- BIO101 - Cell Structure
- Some fun stats about the participants of ScienceOnline2011
- 'Echo-chamber' is just a derogatory term for 'community'
- Which came first: the long-billed bird or the long-tubed flower? scienceline.org/2014/10/which-… 30 minutes ago
- Secret space plane lands in California scienceline.org/2014/10/secret… 30 minutes ago
- Women carry fetal DNA long after children’s birth geneticliteracyproject.org/2014/10/21/wom… 31 minutes ago
- GMOs Expose Dangerous “Science” Disconnect in Agriculture roablog.com/blog/2014/10/1… 33 minutes ago
- Fossils rewrite history of penetrative sex nature.com/news/fossils-r… 34 minutes ago
- Jack the Ripper: Scientist who claims to have identified notorious killer has 'made serious DNA error' independent.co.uk/news/science/j… 35 minutes ago
- Seed patent primer: Is the use of GMOs preventing farmers from reusing their seeds? geneticliteracyproject.org/2014/10/21/see… 38 minutes ago
- Where you get your news depends on where you stand on the issues niemanlab.org/2014/10/where-… 45 minutes ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.