I just had nice seafood dinner while watching the sunset over the water with this guy, down in sunny Florida. Readers of this blog have met him before, here and here.
I also saw Erik Herzog, who is familiar to all of you from, e.g., here, here, here and here. I heard him give a presentation about the ways to get an NSF grant in the circadian field.
I am about to see Chris Steele as well.
I attended a Memorial Symposium on Melatonin in honor of Aaron Lerner.
And talked to several people about PLoS already – I am REALLY doing my job.
I am suprised how many people recognize me and are happy to see me – last time I attended SRBR meeting was six years ago.
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
Bora Zivkovic on Morning at Triton Angie Lindsay Ma on Morning at Triton Linda chamblee on Morning at Triton Jekyll » Blog… on The Big Announcement, this tim… Mike H on The Big Announcement, this tim…
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- BIO101 - Protein Synthesis: Transcription and Translation
- Postscript to Pittendrigh's Pet Project - Phototaxis, Photoperiodism and Precise Projectile Parabolas of Pilobolus on Pasture Poop
- BIO101 - Evolution of Biological Diversity
- Waking Experience Affects Sleep Need in Drosophila
- BIO101 - From Genes To Species: A Primer on Evolution
- BIO101 - What Creatures Do: Animal Behavior
- BIO101 - Origin of Biological Diversity
- BIO101 - From Genes To Traits: How Genotype Affects Phenotype
- The Mammoths of Niederweningen mammothtales.blogspot.com/2015/07/the-ma… 1 day ago
- Earth's sixth mass extinction is under way - but are we bothered? - theecologist.org/blogs_and_comm… 1 day ago
- The Science of Stress and How Our Emotions Affect Our Susceptibility to Burnout and Disease | brainpickings.org/2015/07/20/est… 1 day ago
- Eric Schwitzgebel on "Moral hypocrisy: why doesn't knowing about ethics make people more ethical?" rationallyspeakingpodcast.org/show/rs139-eri… 1 day ago
- Dopamine and Horses: Learning, Stereotypies, and More thehorse.com/articles/36130… 3 days ago
- Does Shark Week portrayal of sharks matter? | southernfriedscience.com/?p=18302 3 days ago
- Who's the Herd Leader? It Depends, Researchers Say thehorse.com/articles/36096… 3 days ago
- Easy DNA Editing Will Remake the World. Buckle Up. | wired.com/2015/07/crispr… 3 days ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.