I just had nice seafood dinner while watching the sunset over the water with this guy, down in sunny Florida. Readers of this blog have met him before, here and here.
I also saw Erik Herzog, who is familiar to all of you from, e.g., here, here, here and here. I heard him give a presentation about the ways to get an NSF grant in the circadian field.
I am about to see Chris Steele as well.
I attended a Memorial Symposium on Melatonin in honor of Aaron Lerner.
And talked to several people about PLoS already – I am REALLY doing my job.
I am suprised how many people recognize me and are happy to see me – last time I attended SRBR meeting was six years ago.
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- BIO101 - Cell Structure
- Teaching Biology 101 (to adults)
- BIO101 - Protein Synthesis: Transcription and Translation
- Stick Science cartoons
- Bed bugs and cockroaches: The insects that bug us
- A Farewell to Scienceblogs: the Changing Science Blogging Ecosystem
- BIO101: Cell-Cell Interactions
- The Ice Bucket Challenge Can Kill. Here's Why You're Doing It Wrong forbes.com/sites/jvchamar… 4 hours ago
- The Science of the Ice Bucket Challenge ksj.mit.edu/tracker/2014/0… 4 hours ago
- New Yorker’s portrayal of an anti-GMO activist: A study in avoiding the false balance trap ksj.mit.edu/tracker/2014/0… 4 hours ago
- Feathers Fly For South Africa chronofhorse.com/article/feathe… 4 hours ago
- Three Things You Didn’t Know About the Arachnids That Live on Your Face news.ncsu.edu/2014/08/face-m… 4 hours ago
- Is this old Betty Crocker commercial the reason everyone hates the word ‘moist’? dangerousminds.net/comments/is_th… 4 hours ago
- Twitter helps Chicago find sources of food poisoning reuters.com/article/2014/0… 4 hours ago
- A practical guide to table manners mydaytondailynews.com/news/lifestyle… 4 hours ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.