I just had nice seafood dinner while watching the sunset over the water with this guy, down in sunny Florida. Readers of this blog have met him before, here and here.
I also saw Erik Herzog, who is familiar to all of you from, e.g., here, here, here and here. I heard him give a presentation about the ways to get an NSF grant in the circadian field.
I am about to see Chris Steele as well.
I attended a Memorial Symposium on Melatonin in honor of Aaron Lerner.
And talked to several people about PLoS already – I am REALLY doing my job.
I am suprised how many people recognize me and are happy to see me – last time I attended SRBR meeting was six years ago.
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
Bora Zivkovic on Morning at Triton Angie Lindsay Ma on Morning at Triton Linda chamblee on Morning at Triton Jekyll » Blog… on The Big Announcement, this tim… Mike H on The Big Announcement, this tim…
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- BIO101 - Biology and the Scientific Method
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- BIO101 - Physiology: Coordinated Response
- Meet Fred Gould (sans mosquitoes) over pizza
- BIO101 - Protein Synthesis: Transcription and Translation
- BIO101 - Current Biological Diversity
- BIO101 - Evolution of Biological Diversity
- Biology and the Scientific Method
- Field of Science: FieldNotes: Amplituhedron and the dissection of cats fieldofscience.com/2015/08/fieldn… 4 hours ago
- Should Environmental Reporting Get the Peer-Review Treatment? - psmag.com/books-and-cult… 14 hours ago
- #FieldNotes: Amplituhedron and the dissection of cats fieldofscience.com/2015/08/fieldn… 14 hours ago
- Field of Science: #FieldNotes: Amplituhedron and the dissection of cats fieldofscience.com/2015/08/fieldn… 17 hours ago
- RT @ccziv: #Immodium fail: but people w/chronic issues, take generic. BOYCOTT #Immodium until tabs are safe to swallow!! 2/2 2 days ago
- RT @ccziv: NEVER take brand name #Immodium. The tabs are huge, and I just aspirated 1/2 of 1/always break in 2. Bad anyway b/c toxins need … 2 days ago
- maybe FieldNotes: Earthly Octopus Genome, and Elephant Tracking fieldofscience.com/2015/08/fieldn… 6 days ago
- Field of Science: #FieldNotes: Earthly Octopus Genome, and Elephant Tracking fieldofscience.com/2015/08/fieldn… 1 week ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.