I just had nice seafood dinner while watching the sunset over the water with this guy, down in sunny Florida. Readers of this blog have met him before, here and here.
I also saw Erik Herzog, who is familiar to all of you from, e.g., here, here, here and here. I heard him give a presentation about the ways to get an NSF grant in the circadian field.
I am about to see Chris Steele as well.
I attended a Memorial Symposium on Melatonin in honor of Aaron Lerner.
And talked to several people about PLoS already – I am REALLY doing my job.
I am suprised how many people recognize me and are happy to see me – last time I attended SRBR meeting was six years ago.
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- Welcome the Popular Science blog network
- Sleep Schedules in Adolescents
- The Shock Value of Science Blogs
- Everything You Always Wanted To Know About Sleep (But Were Too Afraid To Ask)
- Fun in New York City last week, a new blog post, and more.
- BIO101 - Physiology: Coordinated Response
- Open Laboratory - old Prefaces and Introductions
- Revenge of the Zombifying Wasp (repost)
- Branding Science Blogging: Cooperatives + Corporate Networks
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- Explainer: what is seasonal affective disorder? theconversation.com/explainer-what… via @US_Conversation 12 hours ago
- Resurrecting the Body Snatchers: The Halloween Edition wp.me/p14Gvd-1gx 13 hours ago
- Genetic “hall of mirrors” with large palindromes, yet smaller: What’s mighty about the mouse bit.ly/1rHn411 via @GeneticLiteracy 14 hours ago
- Facebook's secret newsfeed experiments affected voter turnout in the 2012 election gigaom.com/2014/10/31/fac… via @gigaom 14 hours ago
- Why you should use Twitter during your PhD wp.me/pX3kK-1D6 via @thesiswhisperer 14 hours ago
- La Vie Souterraine - lastwordonnothing.com/2014/10/30/la-… 14 hours ago
- m.jbr.sagepub.com/content/early/… 1 day ago
- Study: Horses can Communicate Blanketing Preferences shar.es/10t4sE 1 day ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.