I just had nice seafood dinner while watching the sunset over the water with this guy, down in sunny Florida. Readers of this blog have met him before, here and here.
I also saw Erik Herzog, who is familiar to all of you from, e.g., here, here, here and here. I heard him give a presentation about the ways to get an NSF grant in the circadian field.
I am about to see Chris Steele as well.
I attended a Memorial Symposium on Melatonin in honor of Aaron Lerner.
And talked to several people about PLoS already – I am REALLY doing my job.
I am suprised how many people recognize me and are happy to see me – last time I attended SRBR meeting was six years ago.
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
Bora Zivkovic on Morning at Triton Angie Lindsay Ma on Morning at Triton Linda chamblee on Morning at Triton Jekyll » Blog… on The Big Announcement, this tim… Mike H on The Big Announcement, this tim…
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- BIO101 - Physiology: Coordinated Response
- ScienceOnline2010 - interview with Joanne Manaster
- BIO101 - Current Biological Diversity
- Sigma Xi pizza lunch lecture: Images of Darwin and the Nature of Science
- Bloggers at the Zoo - movies #4
- The Irish-Serbian connection
- BIO101 - Protein Synthesis: Transcription and Translation
- BIO101 - Evolution of Biological Diversity
- #FieldNotes: from Captain Ahab to Jeff Goldblum, chasing the giants fieldofscience.com/2015/03/fieldn… 3 days ago
- Peer J and PeerJ Preprints to be preserved with Portico – Portico shar.es/1gat9c 3 days ago
- FieldNotes: from Captain Ahab to Jeff Goldblum, chasing the giants fieldofscience.com/2015/03/fieldn… 3 days ago
- @CameronNeylon @AndreaKuszewski @McDawg @CarinaDSLR yup, that's what I complained about on my Facebook wall... 3 days ago
- Behind the Curve lastwordonnothing.com/2015/03/25/beh… 3 days ago
- Motivations to Blog about Science – #MySciBlog Data scilogs.com/from_the_lab_b… 3 days ago
- This Nose Knows biologicalexceptions.blogspot.com/2015/03/this-n… 3 days ago
- Journalists have to decide what to do about candidates who are climate change denialists pressthink.org/2015/03/journa… 3 days ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.