I just had nice seafood dinner while watching the sunset over the water with this guy, down in sunny Florida. Readers of this blog have met him before, here and here.
I also saw Erik Herzog, who is familiar to all of you from, e.g., here, here, here and here. I heard him give a presentation about the ways to get an NSF grant in the circadian field.
I am about to see Chris Steele as well.
I attended a Memorial Symposium on Melatonin in honor of Aaron Lerner.
And talked to several people about PLoS already – I am REALLY doing my job.
I am suprised how many people recognize me and are happy to see me – last time I attended SRBR meeting was six years ago.
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
Bora Zivkovic on Morning at Triton Angie Lindsay Ma on Morning at Triton Linda chamblee on Morning at Triton Jekyll » Blog… on The Big Announcement, this tim… Mike H on The Big Announcement, this tim…
- Everything You Always Wanted To Know About Sleep (But Were Too Afraid To Ask)
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- BIO101 - Protein Synthesis: Transcription and Translation
- Shaq and the Mini-Shaq, the extreme primates.
- BIO101 - Cell Structure
- Walking With Zeke
- The Irish-Serbian connection
- Postscript to Pittendrigh's Pet Project - Phototaxis, Photoperiodism and Precise Projectile Parabolas of Pilobolus on Pasture Poop
- The PepsiGate linkfest
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- RT @ccziv: Pair of bald eagles make historic New York City nest nyp.st/1IQtAjl via @nypost 12 hours ago
- Good Old Fashioned Shoe Leather Reporting pressthink.org/2015/04/good-o… 1 day ago
- #FieldNotes: Rogue Microwave Ovens Call Home fieldofscience.com/2015/04/fieldn… 1 day ago
- Field of Science: #FieldNotes: Rogue Microwave Ovens Call Home fieldofscience.com/2015/04/fieldn… 2 days ago
- Why the Myers-Briggs test is totally meaningless vox.com/2014/7/15/5881… 3 days ago
- Fevers doctorramey.com/fevers/ 3 days ago
- Orcas Are Shouting Over Boat Noise – And It Might Be Making Them Hungry kuow.org/post/orcas-are… 3 days ago
- What the Deer Are Telling Us nautil.us/issue/23/domin… 3 days ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.