I just had nice seafood dinner while watching the sunset over the water with this guy, down in sunny Florida. Readers of this blog have met him before, here and here.
I also saw Erik Herzog, who is familiar to all of you from, e.g., here, here, here and here. I heard him give a presentation about the ways to get an NSF grant in the circadian field.
I am about to see Chris Steele as well.
I attended a Memorial Symposium on Melatonin in honor of Aaron Lerner.
And talked to several people about PLoS already – I am REALLY doing my job.
I am suprised how many people recognize me and are happy to see me – last time I attended SRBR meeting was six years ago.
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- Lindau Nobel - interview with Ghada Al-Kadamany
- Postscript to Pittendrigh's Pet Project - Phototaxis, Photoperiodism and Precise Projectile Parabolas of Pilobolus on Pasture Poop
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- BIO101 - Physiology: Coordinated Response
- The Ecological and Economic Importance of Sharks, Threats They Face, and How You Can Help (CANCELLED)
- A couple of Big Announcements about The Open Laboratory
- BIO101 - Introduction to Anatomy and Physiology
- Morning at Triton
- ScienceOnline2011 - interview with Holly Bik
- Why you should use Twitter during your PhD wp.me/pX3kK-1D6 via @thesiswhisperer 57 minutes ago
- Eye of the <del>/Tiger</del> Green Anole anoleannals.org/2014/10/24/eye… 1 hour ago
- On a Decade of Getting Pooped On By Birds - lastwordonnothing.com/2014/10/23/on-… 7 hours ago
- Milk Grown in a Lab Is Humane and Sustainable. But Can It Catch On? on.natgeo.com/1yZ6F0n via @NatGeo 12 hours ago
- Reef sharks may already be adapted for climate change conservationmagazine.org/2014/10/reef-s… 16 hours ago
- Four secrets your goldfish is hiding from you bbc.com/earth/story/20… 17 hours ago
- Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events used highly self-conscious, experimental literary techniques theatlantic.com/entertainment/… 17 hours ago
- Flex your apps: Apple’s new HealthKit collects data from all your body monitoring apps scienceline.org/2014/10/flex-y… 18 hours ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.