I just had nice seafood dinner while watching the sunset over the water with this guy, down in sunny Florida. Readers of this blog have met him before, here and here.
I also saw Erik Herzog, who is familiar to all of you from, e.g., here, here, here and here. I heard him give a presentation about the ways to get an NSF grant in the circadian field.
I am about to see Chris Steele as well.
I attended a Memorial Symposium on Melatonin in honor of Aaron Lerner.
And talked to several people about PLoS already – I am REALLY doing my job.
I am suprised how many people recognize me and are happy to see me – last time I attended SRBR meeting was six years ago.
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
Bora Zivkovic on Morning at Triton Angie Lindsay Ma on Morning at Triton Linda chamblee on Morning at Triton Jekyll » Blog… on The Big Announcement, this tim… Mike H on The Big Announcement, this tim…
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- BIO101 - Cell Structure
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- BIO101 - Protein Synthesis: Transcription and Translation
- Drumroll, please! Introducing: Scienceblogging.org
- BIO101 - Physiology: Coordinated Response
- Grand Rounds Vol. 6 No. 49 - a conference in a tropical island resort
- BIO101 - Evolution of Biological Diversity
- Carnal Carnival #1 - Essentials of Elimination
- Field of Science: #FieldNotes: Nobels, and a Michigan backyard mammoth fieldofscience.com/2015/10/fieldn… 10 hours ago
- The birds that fear death bbc.com/earth/story/20… 21 hours ago
- Nobel Prize In Chemistry On Repairing DNA Damage, Safeguarding The Genetic Material forbes.com/sites/davidkro… 1 day ago
- Where Have All the Bloggers Gone dinosaurmusings.wordpress.com/2015/10/06/whe… 2 days ago
- Slacking in the workplace: Medicine for the modern employee? jessicabodford.com/2015/10/03/sla… 3 days ago
- Congats to Jack scripting.com/2015/10/05/con… 3 days ago
- Freedom to Facebook? | Committing Sociology committingsociology.com/2015/06/10/how… 3 days ago
- The Cool Factor: Air Conditioning's History in Images americanscientist.org/blog/pub/the-c… 4 days ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.