I just had nice seafood dinner while watching the sunset over the water with this guy, down in sunny Florida. Readers of this blog have met him before, here and here.
I also saw Erik Herzog, who is familiar to all of you from, e.g., here, here, here and here. I heard him give a presentation about the ways to get an NSF grant in the circadian field.
I am about to see Chris Steele as well.
I attended a Memorial Symposium on Melatonin in honor of Aaron Lerner.
And talked to several people about PLoS already – I am REALLY doing my job.
I am suprised how many people recognize me and are happy to see me – last time I attended SRBR meeting was six years ago.
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- BIO101 - Cell Structure
- BIO101 - Protein Synthesis: Transcription and Translation
- Some fun stats about the participants of ScienceOnline2011
- Carnal Carnival #1 - Essentials of Elimination
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- Arsenic Bacteria link-dump
- Science Blogging Networks: What, Why and How
- Stick Science cartoons
- Sigma Xi pizza lunch lecture: Images of Darwin and the Nature of Science
- Can a night owl become an early bird? espressoscience.com/2014/09/17/can… 15 minutes ago
- GMO ‘foreign gene’ fears? Breeders incorporating unknown’ DNA into food crops for centuries geneticliteracyproject.org/2014/09/22/gmo… 15 minutes ago
- Science blogging: an exploratory study of motives, styles, and audience reactions jcom.sissa.it/archive/13/03/… 32 minutes ago
- Films and Science: quantification and analysis of the use of Science Fiction films in scientific papers jcom.sissa.it/archive/13/03/… 33 minutes ago
- Six Things You May Not Have Known About Fiddler on the Roof smithsonianmag.com/arts-culture/s… 33 minutes ago
- RT @Gurdur: @BoraZ Seen this? From @ChemistryWorld: for #RoshHashanah chemists create Mogen Doved molecule rsc.li/1ponvfl http://t.… 3 hours ago
- Wheelbarrow handles for vertebrae? The cervical rib bundles of <i>Sauroposeidon</i> and other… wp.me/p7FmM-2Oo via @wordpressdotcom 5 hours ago
- Bolder Lizards Drop Their Tails More Readily to Compensate for Risky Behavior anoleannals.org/2014/09/22/bol… 5 hours ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.