I asked if anyone knows any art history blogs? I am aware of many history blogs, and some art blogs, but no art history blogs.
Neil responded with the discovery of this post – why have there been no great art history bloggers?
And then found two: Your Daily Art and The Art History Blog.
Anyone know any others?
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- Welcome Scientopia, a new science blogging network
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- Can Wordpress do this?
- Stick Science cartoons
- Open Laboratory - old Prefaces and Introductions
- New and Exciting in PLoS ONE
- Web breaks echo-chambers, or, 'Echo-chamber' is just a derogatory term for 'community' - my remarks at #AAASmtg
- 'Pink Boots and the Machete'
- Making People Laugh About Science. It’s a Good Thing. scilogs.com/from_the_lab_b… 46 minutes ago
- Jon Stewart on Directorial Debut 'Rosewater,' His 'Daily Show' Future and Those Israel-Gaza Comments hollywoodreporter.com/news/jon-stewa… 47 minutes ago
- Buy someone a pizza. Because, science. scienceline.org/2014/08/buy-so… 53 minutes ago
- The never-ending lightning storm scienceline.org/2014/08/the-ne… 54 minutes ago
- The Personal Blog avc.com/2014/08/the-pe… 56 minutes ago
- This Week in Review: The danger of freelance foreign journalism, and Facebook goes after clickbait niemanlab.org/2014/08/this-w… 59 minutes ago
- Manipulating memory in mice: What to do when a sexy neuroscience story is (almost) too complex to explain ksj.mit.edu/tracker/2014/0… 1 hour ago
- Work less, do more, live better timeshighereducation.co.uk/features/work-… 1 hour ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.