I asked if anyone knows any art history blogs? I am aware of many history blogs, and some art blogs, but no art history blogs.
Neil responded with the discovery of this post – why have there been no great art history bloggers?
And then found two: Your Daily Art and The Art History Blog.
Anyone know any others?
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- Lesson of the Day: Circadian Clocks are HARD to shift!
- ScienceOnline2011 - interview with Holly Bik
- Evolutionary Medicine: Does reindeer have a circadian stop-watch instead of a clock?
- A Huge New Circadian Pacemaker Found In The Mammalian Brain
- ScienceOnline2011 – interview with Alice Bell
- Web breaks echo-chambers, or, 'Echo-chamber' is just a derogatory term for 'community' - my remarks at #AAASmtg
- Clock Tutorial #9: Circadian Organization In Japanese Quail
- True or False: Orson Welles and The War of the Worlds unleashed panic! ksj.mit.edu/tracker/2014/0… 4 hours ago
- Sandwalk: The Function Wars: Part III sandwalk.blogspot.com/2014/07/the-fu… 4 hours ago
- Science fiction for science communication scilogs.com/guest_blog/sci… 5 hours ago
- There Is Grandeur in This View of Reptilian Genitalia anoleannals.org/2014/07/31/the… 5 hours ago
- A History of This^, #This, and This medium.com/matter/how-a-s… 5 hours ago
- When Do We Stop Printing? scholarlykitchen.sspnet.org/2014/07/31/ask… 6 hours ago
- Are you ready for horse ownership? poloponyrescue.com/?p=565 6 hours ago
- Ed Yong vs. a PIO, the sequel embargowatch.wordpress.com/2014/07/31/ed-… 6 hours ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.