I asked if anyone knows any art history blogs? I am aware of many history blogs, and some art blogs, but no art history blogs.
Neil responded with the discovery of this post – why have there been no great art history bloggers?
And then found two: Your Daily Art and The Art History Blog.
Anyone know any others?
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- BIO101 - Protein Synthesis: Transcription and Translation
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- Nicholas Christakis: The hidden influence of social networks (TED talk video)
- Scienceblogging: The Lay Scientist (and The Guardian) – a Q&A with Martin Robbins
- BIO101 - Evolution of Biological Diversity
- The Ecological and Economic Importance of Sharks, Threats They Face, and How You Can Help (CANCELLED)
- ScienceOnline2011 - interview with Holly Bik
- BIO101 - Origin of Biological Diversity
- Lysenko Gets A D-Minus On My Genetics Test
- Spider at the Window - lastwordonnothing.com/2014/11/25/spi… 1 hour ago
- Holding a Book Bound in Human Skin wp.me/p14Gvd-1hY 1 hour ago
- Can Brain Science Be Dangerous? nyti.ms/1C5vIl2 23 hours ago
- Cosmopomorphism - lastwordonnothing.com/2014/11/24/890… 1 day ago
- Depicting the tree of life in museums: guiding principles from psychological research evolution-outreach.com/content/7/1/25 #evolution:educationandoutreach 1 day ago
- Surviving the Grind of Fact-Checking theopennotebook.com/2014/11/25/sur… 1 day ago
- Students analyze different types of plagiarism wp.me/poqp6-3K1 1 day ago
- Four Weird Ways Animals Sense the World on.natgeo.com/1F93t0U via @NatGeo 1 day ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.