I asked if anyone knows any art history blogs? I am aware of many history blogs, and some art blogs, but no art history blogs.
Neil responded with the discovery of this post – why have there been no great art history bloggers?
And then found two: Your Daily Art and The Art History Blog.
Anyone know any others?
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- BIO101 - Physiology: Coordinated Response
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- ...the girl on a half-shell...
- BIO101 - Biology and the Scientific Method
- BIO101 - Cell Structure
- Biology and the Scientific Method
- ScienceOnline2011 - interview with Thomas Peterson
- Bed bugs and cockroaches: The insects that bug us
- ScienceOnline2010 – interview with Kelly Rae Chi
- FieldNotes: The Word For World is Blue (or is it Gold?) fieldofscience.com/2015/03/fieldn… 26 minutes ago
- Is it possible to go a whole month without complaining? Here's what it's like: fastcompany.com/3042951/should… by @jesshullinger via @FastCompany 2 days ago
- Tips on verifying, debunking and carefully handling rumors wp.me/poqp6-3TX via @wordpressdotcom 2 days ago
- Another Quick Tip For Crediting Photos and Visual Art on Twitter blogs.scientificamerican.com/compound-eye/2… via @sciam 2 days ago
- Syndemics and Historic Diseases wp.me/pwqhX-2SZ via @MZiegler3 2 days ago
- I have data, ESA, I promise! wp.me/p2wMuW-3es via @DynamicEcology 2 days ago
- How big was <i>'Huanghetitan' ruyangensis</i>? I mean, really? wp.me/p7FmM-30b via @wordpressdotcom 2 days ago
- RT @ccziv: Scientists have created the perfect music for cats sciencealert.com/scientists-hav… #via @ScienceAlert 3 days ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.