I asked if anyone knows any art history blogs? I am aware of many history blogs, and some art blogs, but no art history blogs.
Neil responded with the discovery of this post – why have there been no great art history bloggers?
And then found two: Your Daily Art and The Art History Blog.
Anyone know any others?
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- Everything You Always Wanted To Know About Sleep (But Were Too Afraid To Ask)
- BIO101 - Protein Synthesis: Transcription and Translation
- Grand Rounds Vol. 6 No. 49 - a conference in a tropical island resort
- BIO101 - Introduction to Anatomy and Physiology
- Sleep Schedules in Adolescents
- BIO101 - Current Biological Diversity
- BIO101 - Cell Structure
- ScienceOnline2011 - interview with Holly Bik
- Today's carnivals
- How to train your wombat earthtouchnews.com/natural-world/… 5 hours ago
- Greens v. the poor: It’s a movement of the ‘haves’ nypost.com/2014/09/17/gre… 5 hours ago
- How brushing your teeth affects the microbiome of the placenta and infant geneticliteracyproject.org/2014/09/18/how… 5 hours ago
- Genetically Modified Wheat, Without The GMO Drama science20.com/news_articles/… 5 hours ago
- Live to be 100+? Extreme longevity research is futuristic privatized enterprise geneticliteracyproject.org/2014/09/18/liv… 5 hours ago
- New Zealand’s highest court: Anyone can be a journalist, and that includes bloggers gigaom.com/2014/09/18/new… 5 hours ago
- Silicon Valley’s Contract-Worker Problem nymag.com/daily/intellig… 5 hours ago
- Looks like a blueberry, tastes like a tomato scienceline.org/2014/09/looks-… 5 hours ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.