I asked if anyone knows any art history blogs? I am aware of many history blogs, and some art blogs, but no art history blogs.
Neil responded with the discovery of this post – why have there been no great art history bloggers?
And then found two: Your Daily Art and The Art History Blog.
Anyone know any others?
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
Bora Zivkovic on Morning at Triton Angie Lindsay Ma on Morning at Triton Linda chamblee on Morning at Triton Jekyll » Blog… on The Big Announcement, this tim… Mike H on The Big Announcement, this tim…
- Everything You Always Wanted To Know About Sleep (But Were Too Afraid To Ask)
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- BIO101 - Cell Structure
- BIO101 - Protein Synthesis: Transcription and Translation
- Watch Your Shoes! Interview with Suzanne Franks
- Walking With Zeke
- The Irish-Serbian connection
- Biology and the Scientific Method
- Encephalon #82
- Stick Science cartoons
- RT @ccziv: Pair of bald eagles make historic New York City nest nyp.st/1IQtAjl via @nypost 18 hours ago
- Good Old Fashioned Shoe Leather Reporting pressthink.org/2015/04/good-o… 1 day ago
- #FieldNotes: Rogue Microwave Ovens Call Home fieldofscience.com/2015/04/fieldn… 1 day ago
- Field of Science: #FieldNotes: Rogue Microwave Ovens Call Home fieldofscience.com/2015/04/fieldn… 2 days ago
- Why the Myers-Briggs test is totally meaningless vox.com/2014/7/15/5881… 3 days ago
- Fevers doctorramey.com/fevers/ 3 days ago
- Orcas Are Shouting Over Boat Noise – And It Might Be Making Them Hungry kuow.org/post/orcas-are… 3 days ago
- What the Deer Are Telling Us nautil.us/issue/23/domin… 3 days ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.