I asked if anyone knows any art history blogs? I am aware of many history blogs, and some art blogs, but no art history blogs.
Neil responded with the discovery of this post – why have there been no great art history bloggers?
And then found two: Your Daily Art and The Art History Blog.
Anyone know any others?
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
Bora Zivkovic on Morning at Triton Angie Lindsay Ma on Morning at Triton Linda chamblee on Morning at Triton Jekyll » Blog… on The Big Announcement, this tim… Mike H on The Big Announcement, this tim…
- BIO101 - Origin of Biological Diversity
- BIO101 - Evolution of Biological Diversity
- BIO101 - Current Biological Diversity
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- BIO101 - Physiology: Coordinated Response
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- BIO101: Cell-Cell Interactions
- Biology and the Scientific Method
- Grand Rounds Vol. 6 No. 49 - a conference in a tropical island resort
- It’s Not Climate Change — It’s Everything Change — medium.com/matter/it-s-no… 1 hour ago
- The Honey Hunters blog.longreads.com/2014/09/28/the… 1 hour ago
- What are the limits of human vision? bbc.com/future/story/2… 1 hour ago
- The Mammoths of Niederweningen mammothtales.blogspot.com/2015/07/the-ma… 2 days ago
- Earth's sixth mass extinction is under way - but are we bothered? - theecologist.org/blogs_and_comm… 2 days ago
- The Science of Stress and How Our Emotions Affect Our Susceptibility to Burnout and Disease | brainpickings.org/2015/07/20/est… 2 days ago
- Eric Schwitzgebel on "Moral hypocrisy: why doesn't knowing about ethics make people more ethical?" rationallyspeakingpodcast.org/show/rs139-eri… 2 days ago
- Dopamine and Horses: Learning, Stereotypies, and More thehorse.com/articles/36130… 4 days ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.