After making several potential designs in silico, my daughter chose one and we carved it. In order to participate in the Happy Hallo-Meme, we brought out the camera – first picture immediately after, the second once the darkness arrived and we lit up the candle inside:
Of course, Juno in costume was a hit with neighbors….
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- BIO101 - Protein Synthesis: Transcription and Translation
- Everything You Always Wanted To Know About Sleep (But Were Too Afraid To Ask)
- Arsenic Bacteria link-dump
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- BIO101 - Cell Structure
- Sleep Schedules in Adolescents
- BIO101 - Introduction to Anatomy and Physiology
- ScienceOnline2011 - interview with Holly Bik
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- The CC By licence does not let people distort and misrepresent your work wp.me/p7FmM-2Ox 5 hours ago
- Trust in Mass Media Returns to All-Time Low gallup.com/poll/176042/tr… 17 hours ago
- In New Zealand, bloggers can be journalists in the eyes of the law niemanlab.org/2014/09/in-new… 17 hours ago
- Kids' Perception Of Parents' Favoritism Counts More Than Reality npr.org/blogs/health/2… 18 hours ago
- Guest post: journalist Faye Flam tells scientists how to talk to reporters whyevolutionistrue.wordpress.com/2014/09/17/gue… 18 hours ago
- What Are the Real Odds That Your Birth Control Will Fail? io9.com/what-are-the-r… 18 hours ago
- Bone From the Outside In phenomena.nationalgeographic.com/2014/09/16/bon… 1 day ago
- Increasing gun, ammo sales produce windfall for wildlife in NC newsobserver.com/2014/09/16/415… 1 day ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.