After making several potential designs in silico, my daughter chose one and we carved it. In order to participate in the Happy Hallo-Meme, we brought out the camera – first picture immediately after, the second once the darkness arrived and we lit up the candle inside:
Of course, Juno in costume was a hit with neighbors….
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- Stick Science cartoons
- BIO101 - Cell Structure
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- BIO101 - From One Cell To Two: Cell Division and DNA Replication
- Can Wordpress do this?
- BIO101 - Biology and the Scientific Method
- Quick Links
- Rotating Shift-Work can kill you
- 31 Reasons Why Horse People Are The Craziest You'll Ever Meet news.distractify.com/people/persona… 5 hours ago
- Losing Ground projects.propublica.org/louisiana/ 5 hours ago
- In America Today, a 9-Year-Old Girl Can't Play Alone in a Park But She Can Play With an Uzi newrepublic.com/article/119255… 5 hours ago
- Sensors and Journalism | ProPublica, Satellites and The Shrinking Louisiana Coast towcenter.org/sensors-and-jo… 5 hours ago
- When it comes to chasing clicks, journalists say one thing but feel pressure to do another niemanlab.org/2014/08/when-i… 5 hours ago
- A Monkey’s Blueprint blogs.scientificamerican.com/sa-visual/2014… 6 hours ago
- Coop’s Citizen Sci Scoop: fishermen, sailor, beachcomber, diver – the seas of research helpers blogs.plos.org/citizensci/201… 7 hours ago
- ‘I was changing a nappy when call for help came’ lancasterguardian.co.uk/news/education… 7 hours ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.