The list is now final. Here are the top 13:
#13 Deep-sea corals
#12: Yeti Crab
#11 Venus’s Flower Basket
#10: Echinothuriid Sea Urchins
#9: Bathynomus, the GIANT ISOPOD!!!!
#8 Red Lure Jellyfish
#7 Predatory Tunicates
#6: Giant Sea Spiders
#5 Barreleye Fish
#4 Gold-Footed or Scaly Foot Snail
#3 Flesh Eating Sponges
#2: Bone-Devouring Zombie Worms from Hell
#1 Vampire Squid
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- Science Blogging Networks: What, Why and How
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- BIO101 - Evolution of Biological Diversity
- BIO101: Cell-Cell Interactions
- Best of September at A Blog Around The Clock
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- BIO101 - From Two Cells To Many: Cell Differentiation and Embryonic Development
- Carnal Carnival - everything you ever wanted to know about poop you will be able to learn in ten days from today
- Best of August at A Blog Around The Clock
- Circadian Quackery
- Why Every Journalism Student Should Blog scilogs.com/from_the_lab_b… 11 hours ago
- How A Viral Video Revealed A Previously Undocumented Ant Behavior animals.io9.com/how-a-viral-vi… 11 hours ago
- The Book That Got Teaching Right newyorker.com/culture/cultur… 11 hours ago
- Terazije Square - Belgradian belgradian.com/sightseeing/te… 11 hours ago
- Could a tattoo help you survive a trip into history? theguardian.com/science/the-h-… 11 hours ago
- Those to Whom the Rules Do Not Apply (In Their Opinion) dinosaurmusings.wordpress.com/2014/09/01/rul… 11 hours ago
- Facebook's algorithm isn't news scripting.com/2014/09/01/fac… 11 hours ago
- If Half of All Species Go Extinct, Will One of Them Be Us? m.nautil.us/blog/if-half-o… 14 hours ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.