The list is now final. Here are the top 13:
#13 Deep-sea corals
#12: Yeti Crab
#11 Venus’s Flower Basket
#10: Echinothuriid Sea Urchins
#9: Bathynomus, the GIANT ISOPOD!!!!
#8 Red Lure Jellyfish
#7 Predatory Tunicates
#6: Giant Sea Spiders
#5 Barreleye Fish
#4 Gold-Footed or Scaly Foot Snail
#3 Flesh Eating Sponges
#2: Bone-Devouring Zombie Worms from Hell
#1 Vampire Squid
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- Quick & dirty: misleading sex surveys in women's mags (video)
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- Scienceblogging: The Lay Scientist (and The Guardian) – a Q&A with Martin Robbins
- BIO101 - Protein Synthesis: Transcription and Translation
- Branding Science Blogging: Cooperatives + Corporate Networks
- Revenge of the Zombifying Wasp (repost)
- Amateur Video Of Gulf Oil Slick - Worse Than BP Admits
- BIO101 - Physiology: Coordinated Response
- Explainer: what is seasonal affective disorder? theconversation.com/explainer-what… via @US_Conversation 4 hours ago
- Resurrecting the Body Snatchers: The Halloween Edition wp.me/p14Gvd-1gx 5 hours ago
- Genetic “hall of mirrors” with large palindromes, yet smaller: What’s mighty about the mouse bit.ly/1rHn411 via @GeneticLiteracy 5 hours ago
- Facebook's secret newsfeed experiments affected voter turnout in the 2012 election gigaom.com/2014/10/31/fac… via @gigaom 5 hours ago
- Why you should use Twitter during your PhD wp.me/pX3kK-1D6 via @thesiswhisperer 5 hours ago
- La Vie Souterraine - lastwordonnothing.com/2014/10/30/la-… 6 hours ago
- m.jbr.sagepub.com/content/early/… 1 day ago
- Study: Horses can Communicate Blanketing Preferences shar.es/10t4sE 1 day ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.