If you are wondering why I posted this picture and what it all (including the title of this post) means, you need to read the comment threads on these posts:
The Transition to Daylight Savings Time and the Risk of Myocardial Infarction
The Response from Janszky and Ljung — Dr. Isis Defends the Blogosphere
What is ‘the normal way to debate and discuss scientific findings’ anyway?
Spring Forward, Fall Back – should you watch out tomorrow morning?
Notes of importance
Bora is the Most Brilliant Man Ever and I Love Him
Pseudonimity, scientific criticism and respect on the blogs…
Discourse give me hives
The Pseudonymity Laboratory: When Authors and Bloggers Collide
Letter to the Editor as a mechanism of post-publication scientific discussion
Update – there’s more:
Getting the roles of blogs and journals straight
Bring in da light, bring in da snark
On the Need for Women to Defend Women in Science…
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
Bora Zivkovic on Morning at Triton Angie Lindsay Ma on Morning at Triton Linda chamblee on Morning at Triton Jekyll » Blog… on The Big Announcement, this tim… Mike H on The Big Announcement, this tim…
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- Scienceblogging: The Lay Scientist (and The Guardian) – a Q&A with Martin Robbins
- ScienceOnline'09 - introducing the participants 2
- BIO101 - Physiology: Coordinated Response
- Clocks in Bacteria III: Evolution of Clocks in Cyanobacteria
- Search terms...
- Biology and the Scientific Method
- Everything You Always Wanted To Know About Sleep (But Were Too Afraid To Ask)
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- #FieldNotes: How to keep a giraffe alive, bears dead, and be fed on bread. fieldofscience.com/2015/11/fieldn… 2 weeks ago
- Tapeworms -- It's Not Just Cancer That Should Worry You forbes.com/sites/judyston… 2 weeks ago
- #FieldNotes: How to keep a giraffe alive, bears dead, and be fed on bread. fieldofscience.com/2015/11/fieldn… 3 weeks ago
- Field of Science: #FieldNotes: How to keep a giraffe alive, bears dead, and be fed on bread. fieldofscience.com/2015/11/fieldn… 3 weeks ago
- Do snakes sleep? snakesarelong.blogspot.com/2015/08/do-sna… 3 weeks ago
- This Artist Painted Physicists Into a 3D Living Chalkboard gizmodo.com/this-artist-pa… 3 weeks ago
- Some Dogs Wear a Costume Every Day blogs.scientificamerican.com/dog-spies/some… 3 weeks ago
- RT @ccziv: E. coli Outbreak Strikes Chipotle - What You Need To Know via @forbes onforb.es/1PgBZPb Another great post by @DrJudySton… 3 weeks ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.