If you are wondering why I posted this picture and what it all (including the title of this post) means, you need to read the comment threads on these posts:
The Transition to Daylight Savings Time and the Risk of Myocardial Infarction
The Response from Janszky and Ljung — Dr. Isis Defends the Blogosphere
What is ‘the normal way to debate and discuss scientific findings’ anyway?
Spring Forward, Fall Back – should you watch out tomorrow morning?
Notes of importance
Bora is the Most Brilliant Man Ever and I Love Him
Pseudonimity, scientific criticism and respect on the blogs…
Discourse give me hives
The Pseudonymity Laboratory: When Authors and Bloggers Collide
Letter to the Editor as a mechanism of post-publication scientific discussion
Update – there’s more:
Getting the roles of blogs and journals straight
Bring in da light, bring in da snark
On the Need for Women to Defend Women in Science…
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
Bora Zivkovic on Morning at Triton Angie Lindsay Ma on Morning at Triton Linda chamblee on Morning at Triton Jekyll » Blog… on The Big Announcement, this tim… Mike H on The Big Announcement, this tim…
- BIO101 - Cell Structure
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- BIO101 - Introduction to Anatomy and Physiology
- Biological Clocks in Protista
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- ScienceOnline2010 - interview with Jelka Crnobrnja
- BIO101 - Physiology: Coordinated Response
- Stick Science cartoons
- ScienceOnline2011 – interview with Alice Bell
- Slacking in the workplace: Medicine for the modern employee? jessicabodford.com/2015/10/03/sla… 23 hours ago
- Congats to Jack scripting.com/2015/10/05/con… 23 hours ago
- Freedom to Facebook? | Committing Sociology committingsociology.com/2015/06/10/how… 1 day ago
- The Cool Factor: Air Conditioning's History in Images americanscientist.org/blog/pub/the-c… 2 days ago
- Piltdown Man and the Dualist Contention blogs.scientificamerican.com/tetrapod-zoolo… 2 days ago
- Mammoth in the News: Michigan Edition mammothtales.blogspot.com/2015/10/mammot… 2 days ago
- #FieldNotes: water on Mars, less in California. fieldofscience.com/2015/10/fieldn… 4 days ago
- Field of Science: FieldNotes: water on Mars, less in California. fieldofscience.com/2015/10/fieldn… 5 days ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.