If you are wondering why I posted this picture and what it all (including the title of this post) means, you need to read the comment threads on these posts:
The Transition to Daylight Savings Time and the Risk of Myocardial Infarction
The Response from Janszky and Ljung — Dr. Isis Defends the Blogosphere
What is ‘the normal way to debate and discuss scientific findings’ anyway?
Spring Forward, Fall Back – should you watch out tomorrow morning?
Notes of importance
Bora is the Most Brilliant Man Ever and I Love Him
Pseudonimity, scientific criticism and respect on the blogs…
Discourse give me hives
The Pseudonymity Laboratory: When Authors and Bloggers Collide
Letter to the Editor as a mechanism of post-publication scientific discussion
Update – there’s more:
Getting the roles of blogs and journals straight
Bring in da light, bring in da snark
On the Need for Women to Defend Women in Science…
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
Bora Zivkovic on Morning at Triton Angie Lindsay Ma on Morning at Triton Linda chamblee on Morning at Triton Jekyll » Blog… on The Big Announcement, this tim… Mike H on The Big Announcement, this tim…
- Doesn't reading about this make you salivate?
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- Health and Medicine Poetry Contest
- Grand Rounds Vol. 6 No. 49 - a conference in a tropical island resort
- Spring Forward, Fall Back - should you watch out tomorrow morning?
- BIO101 - Protein Synthesis: Transcription and Translation
- Open Laboratory 2010 - submissions so far
- ScienceOnline2011 – interview with Jason Priem
- BIO101 - Organisms In Time and Space: Ecology
- #FieldNotes: Hallucigenia is back on its head again. fieldofscience.com/2015/07/fieldn… 17 hours ago
- RT @ccziv: See comment: advicegoddess.com/archives/2015/… @richardajowsey @marscrumbs @louisemensch 18 hours ago
- Field of Science: #FieldNotes: Hallucigenia is back on its head again. fieldofscience.com/2015/07/fieldn… 23 hours ago
- 5,200 Days in Space theatlantic.com/features/archi… 4 days ago
- I once tried to cheat sleep, and for a year I succeeded qz.com/430415/i-once-… 4 days ago
- #FieldNotes: Honey Badger Don’t Care! fieldofscience.com/2015/06/fieldn… 6 days ago
- Field of Science: #FieldNotes: Honey Badger Don’t Care! fieldofscience.com/2015/06/fieldn… 1 week ago
- Leader of the pack: fleshing out Velociraptor behaviour in Jurassic World neurodojo.blogspot.com/2015/06/leader… 1 week ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.