As you know, Anton Zuiker, David Kroll and I were on the radio earlier today, chatting for an hour with Ernie Hood of Radio In Vivo, here in Carrboro.
We discussed science communication, education, publishing, blogging, popularization, journalism, social networking, Second Life, etc. The focus was on ScienceOnline09, but we also mentioned The Open Laboratory anthologies (2006, 2007 and 2008), LabLit.com, the NCCU BRITE, Duke Health, Inside Duke Medicine, PLoS, BlogTogether, SCONC and, of course, our blogs.
Try to find an hour of peace and quiet and listen to the show here (mp3).
And then check out the podcasts of the old Radio In Vivo science shows – there are some excellent previous shows with great scientists.
Update: David took some pictures – you can see them here.
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
Bora Zivkovic on Morning at Triton Angie Lindsay Ma on Morning at Triton Linda chamblee on Morning at Triton Jekyll » Blog… on The Big Announcement, this tim… Mike H on The Big Announcement, this tim…
- A Farewell to Scienceblogs: the Changing Science Blogging Ecosystem
- The Irish-Serbian connection
- BIO101 - Physiology: Coordinated Response
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- Biology and the Scientific Method
- BIO101: Cell-Cell Interactions
- Morning at Triton
- ScienceOnline2011 – interview with Robin Lloyd
- BIO101 - Current Biological Diversity
- A Circadian Clock that works in a test-tube explained
- The Body We Care For: Figures of Anthropo-zoo-genesis biolinguagem.com/ling_cog_cult/… 1 day ago
- Beyond Pluto: Let’s Go See Some More New Worlds phenomena.nationalgeographic.com/2015/07/31/bey… 3 days ago
- Physics demonstrations: Lichtenberg figures skullsinthestars.com/2015/07/31/phy… 3 days ago
- #FieldNotes: In a grip of the legs of a snake fieldofscience.com/2015/07/fieldn… 3 days ago
- @dylanmatt see also: blogs.scientificamerican.com/guest-blog/wan… 3 days ago
- Field of Science: FieldNotes: In a grip of the legs of a snake fieldofscience.com/2015/07/fieldn… 4 days ago
- Field of Science: #FieldNotes: In a grip of the legs of a snake fieldofscience.com/2015/07/fieldn… 4 days ago
- It’s Not Climate Change — It’s Everything Change — medium.com/matter/it-s-no… 5 days ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.