As you know, Anton Zuiker, David Kroll and I were on the radio earlier today, chatting for an hour with Ernie Hood of Radio In Vivo, here in Carrboro.
We discussed science communication, education, publishing, blogging, popularization, journalism, social networking, Second Life, etc. The focus was on ScienceOnline09, but we also mentioned The Open Laboratory anthologies (2006, 2007 and 2008), LabLit.com, the NCCU BRITE, Duke Health, Inside Duke Medicine, PLoS, BlogTogether, SCONC and, of course, our blogs.
Try to find an hour of peace and quiet and listen to the show here (mp3).
And then check out the podcasts of the old Radio In Vivo science shows – there are some excellent previous shows with great scientists.
Update: David took some pictures – you can see them here.
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
Bora Zivkovic on Morning at Triton Angie Lindsay Ma on Morning at Triton Linda chamblee on Morning at Triton Jekyll » Blog… on The Big Announcement, this tim… Mike H on The Big Announcement, this tim…
- BIO101 - Physiology: Coordinated Response
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- BIO101 - Protein Synthesis: Transcription and Translation
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- Biology and the Scientific Method
- BIO101 - Cell Structure
- BIO101 - Introduction to Anatomy and Physiology
- Bed bugs and cockroaches: The insects that bug us
- BIO101 - From One Cell To Two: Cell Division and DNA Replication
- The Cool Factor: Air Conditioning's History in Images americanscientist.org/blog/pub/the-c… 20 hours ago
- Piltdown Man and the Dualist Contention blogs.scientificamerican.com/tetrapod-zoolo… 20 hours ago
- Mammoth in the News: Michigan Edition mammothtales.blogspot.com/2015/10/mammot… 22 hours ago
- #FieldNotes: water on Mars, less in California. fieldofscience.com/2015/10/fieldn… 2 days ago
- Field of Science: FieldNotes: water on Mars, less in California. fieldofscience.com/2015/10/fieldn… 3 days ago
- Field of Science: #FieldNotes: water on Mars, less in California. fieldofscience.com/2015/10/fieldn… 3 days ago
- E.O. Wilson explains why parks and nature are really good for your brain - washingtonpost.com/news/energy-en… 3 days ago
- Jurassic Pork: What Could a Jewish Time Traveler Eat? evolution-outreach.com/content/8/1/17 4 days ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.