Give me the fruitful error any time, full of seeds, bursting with its own corrections. You can keep your sterile truth for yourself.
- Vilfredo Pareto
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- Sleep Schedules in Adolescents
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- Berry Go Round #31
- The PepsiGate linkfest
- Science Blogging Networks: What, Why and How
- ScienceOnline2011 - interview with Holly Bik
- MRI getting smaller (and cheaper)
- RT @dropeik: @BoraZ Also see/share "Risky business. Psychology can teach us much about why many people fear GM foods", Cosmos Mag http://t.… 18 hours ago
- How to Lose a Finger, and Other Things I Learned from Darwin's Library blogs.discovermagazine.com/inkfish/2014/0… 19 hours ago
- Revolutionary Engines: How Cars Saved the Urban Environment thebreakthrough.org/index.php/prog… 20 hours ago
- Uncovering Algorithms: Looking Inside the Facebook News Feed civic.mit.edu/blog/natematia… 20 hours ago
- A guaranteed income for every American would eliminate poverty — and it wouldn't destroy the economy vox.com/2014/7/23/5925… 20 hours ago
- Living like Bilbo Baggins: life in an eco-friendly 'hobbit house' telegraph.co.uk/property/green… 20 hours ago
- Science Communication: Making the Switch scilogs.com/guest_blog/sci… 20 hours ago
- Largest aquatic insect in the world found in China blogs.scientificamerican.com/running-ponies… 20 hours ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.