Give me the fruitful error any time, full of seeds, bursting with its own corrections. You can keep your sterile truth for yourself.
– Vilfredo Pareto
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- BIO101 - Physiology: Coordinated Response
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- Science Blogging Networks: What, Why and How
- BIO101 - Protein Synthesis: Transcription and Translation
- Everything You Always Wanted To Know About Sleep (But Were Too Afraid To Ask)
- Web breaks echo-chambers, or, 'Echo-chamber' is just a derogatory term for 'community' - my remarks at #AAASmtg
- BIO101 - Cell Structure
- Grand Rounds Vol. 6 No. 49 - a conference in a tropical island resort
- Five science ‘facts’ we learnt at school that are plain wrong theconversation.com/five-science-f… via @ConversationUK 12 minutes ago
- “A Teenager Gets Grilled By Her Dad About Why She’s Not That Into Coding” by @jayrosen_nyu medium.com/@jayrosen_nyu/… 24 minutes ago
- Europe’s foodie secret: Serbian cuisine lonelyplanet.com/travel-tips-an… via @lonelyplanet 10 hours ago
- Civil Rights: Carriage Horses, Equal Justice, Ebola, Double Standards. bedlamfarm.com/2014/10/29/civ… via @katzinbedlam 10 hours ago
- Food expiration dates are garbage. Here’s a new label that’ll make you think before you toss. grist.org/list/food-expi… via @grist 20 hours ago
- NPR disbanded its climate and energy team--and nobody noticed. ksj.mit.edu/tracker/2014/1… 20 hours ago
- Here’s why GMO labeling initiatives might fail – again - washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog… 20 hours ago
- The First 100 Days with an OTTB horsecollaborative.com/the-first-100-… 20 hours ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.