Give me the fruitful error any time, full of seeds, bursting with its own corrections. You can keep your sterile truth for yourself.
– Vilfredo Pareto
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- BIO101 - Evolution of Biological Diversity
- The Irish-Serbian connection
- Lindau Nobel - interview with Ghada Al-Kadamany
- BIO101 - Physiology: Coordinated Response
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- BIO101 - Introduction to Anatomy and Physiology
- BIO101 - From One Cell To Two: Cell Division and DNA Replication
- BIO101: Cell-Cell Interactions
- Are mornings for morality? Night owls might disagree ars.to/1tgqD4H 4 hours ago
- Something is wrong on the Internet! What does the Science Blogger do? scilogs.com/from_the_lab_b… 9 hours ago
- How the Right-Wing Media Smeared a Science Project motherboard.vice.com/read/how-the-r… 10 hours ago
- $8.5 million expansion gives NC Zoo’s polar bears more room to roam newsobserver.com/2014/10/23/425… 10 hours ago
- Rapid Evolution in Anolis carolinensis Following the Invasion of Anolis sagrei anoleannals.org/2014/10/25/rap… 10 hours ago
- Nature criticizes science hyperbole and bad science writing sandwalk.blogspot.ca/2014/10/nature… 10 hours ago
- How journalists could be more constructive – and boost audiences theguardian.com/media-network/… 10 hours ago
- Study: Horses can Communicate Blanketing Preferences thehorse.com/articles/34718… 22 hours ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.