My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- Postscript to Pittendrigh's Pet Project - Phototaxis, Photoperiodism and Precise Projectile Parabolas of Pilobolus on Pasture Poop
- BIO101 - Protein Synthesis: Transcription and Translation
- Sleep Schedules in Adolescents
- BIO101 - From Two Cells To Many: Cell Differentiation and Embryonic Development
- Some fun stats about the participants of ScienceOnline2011
- Stick Science cartoons
- Biological Clocks in Protista
- UCLA's Peter Narins' lecture on frog communication (video)
- Genetically Modified Mosquitoes May Be Released in Florida Keys - Atlantic Mobile theatlantic.com/health/archive… 8 hours ago
- 7 things I wish people understood about OCD vox.com/2015/1/28/7917… via @germanrlopez 8 hours ago
- The Forgiveness Boost - Atlantic Mobile theatlantic.com/health/archive… 8 hours ago
- A Philosopher Walks Into A Coffee Shop slatestarcodex.com/2015/01/25/a-p… 8 hours ago
- Officers Ask Google to Remove Cop-Tracking From Waze Traffic App theatlantic.com/technology/arc… 8 hours ago
- A Note To My Readers: wp.me/p33JF9-1bMh via @DishFeed 14 hours ago
- 'The Cloud' and Other Dangerous Metaphors theatlantic.com/technology/arc… 14 hours ago
- Space-lights developed at Brigham and Women's could be way of the future bizjournals.com/boston/blog/he… via @BostonBizNews 14 hours ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.