Podcast of this morning’s radio show is now up – you can listen to it here.
We covered ScienceOnline09, including its history, several individual sessions and underlying themes, the changes in science communication and journalism and more. A brief plug for PLoS at the beginning. Answered a couple of e-mailed questions, including one from Greg Laden (who almost stumped me – had to think quickly on my feet!).
Thanks to Stephanie and Mike for inviting me on.
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
Bora Zivkovic on Morning at Triton Angie Lindsay Ma on Morning at Triton Linda chamblee on Morning at Triton Jekyll » Blog… on The Big Announcement, this tim… Mike H on The Big Announcement, this tim…
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- BIO101 - From Two Cells To Many: Cell Differentiation and Embryonic Development
- BIO101 - Introduction to Anatomy and Physiology
- Biology and the Scientific Method
- BIO101 - Protein Synthesis: Transcription and Translation
- Web breaks echo-chambers, or, 'Echo-chamber' is just a derogatory term for 'community' - my remarks at #AAASmtg
- BIO101 - Cell Structure
- Waking Experience Affects Sleep Need in Drosophila
- BIO101 - Evolution of Biological Diversity
- #FieldNotes: Oliver Sacks, and irreproducible psychology fieldofscience.com/2015/09/fieldn… 6 hours ago
- Field of Science: #FieldNotes: Oliver Sacks, and irreproducible psychology fieldofscience.com/2015/09/fieldn… 10 hours ago
- Gluten-free GM wheat can help celiac patients - biofortified.org/2015/08/gluten… 3 days ago
- Why Marijuana Growers Struggle With Pesticide Safety - theatlantic.com/health/archive… 3 days ago
- #FieldNotes: Amplituhedron and the dissection of cats fieldofscience.com/2015/08/fieldn… 5 days ago
- Field of Science: #FieldNotes: Amplituhedron and the dissection of cats fieldofscience.com/2015/08/fieldn… 6 days ago
- Field of Science: FieldNotes: Amplituhedron and the dissection of cats fieldofscience.com/2015/08/fieldn… 6 days ago
- Should Environmental Reporting Get the Peer-Review Treatment? - psmag.com/books-and-cult… 1 week ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.