Podcast of this morning’s radio show is now up – you can listen to it here.
We covered ScienceOnline09, including its history, several individual sessions and underlying themes, the changes in science communication and journalism and more. A brief plug for PLoS at the beginning. Answered a couple of e-mailed questions, including one from Greg Laden (who almost stumped me – had to think quickly on my feet!).
Thanks to Stephanie and Mike for inviting me on.
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
Bora Zivkovic on Morning at Triton Angie Lindsay Ma on Morning at Triton Linda chamblee on Morning at Triton Jekyll » Blog… on The Big Announcement, this tim… Mike H on The Big Announcement, this tim…
- Health and Medicine Poetry Contest
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- BIO101 - Protein Synthesis: Transcription and Translation
- ScienceOnline2011 - interview with Holly Bik
- The PepsiGate linkfest
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- Sleep Schedules in Adolescents
- A Farewell to Scienceblogs: the Changing Science Blogging Ecosystem
- BIO101 - Biology and the Scientific Method
- 5,200 Days in Space theatlantic.com/features/archi… 3 days ago
- I once tried to cheat sleep, and for a year I succeeded qz.com/430415/i-once-… 3 days ago
- #FieldNotes: Honey Badger Don’t Care! fieldofscience.com/2015/06/fieldn… 5 days ago
- Field of Science: #FieldNotes: Honey Badger Don’t Care! fieldofscience.com/2015/06/fieldn… 6 days ago
- Leader of the pack: fleshing out Velociraptor behaviour in Jurassic World neurodojo.blogspot.com/2015/06/leader… 6 days ago
- Next up on physics curriculums: “Interstellar” - qz.com/437078/next-up… 6 days ago
- Rethinking Invasion hakaimagazine.com/article-short/… 6 days ago
- Horses that heal: how equine therapy is helping people find peace of mind theguardian.com/science/2015/j… 6 days ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.