Podcast of this morning’s radio show is now up – you can listen to it here.
We covered ScienceOnline09, including its history, several individual sessions and underlying themes, the changes in science communication and journalism and more. A brief plug for PLoS at the beginning. Answered a couple of e-mailed questions, including one from Greg Laden (who almost stumped me – had to think quickly on my feet!).
Thanks to Stephanie and Mike for inviting me on.
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
Bora Zivkovic on Morning at Triton Angie Lindsay Ma on Morning at Triton Linda chamblee on Morning at Triton Jekyll » Blog… on The Big Announcement, this tim… Mike H on The Big Announcement, this tim…
- A Farewell to Scienceblogs: the Changing Science Blogging Ecosystem
- The Irish-Serbian connection
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- BIO101 - Physiology: Coordinated Response
- Biology and the Scientific Method
- Teaching Biology 101 (to adults)
- BIO101: Cell-Cell Interactions
- Morning at Triton
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- BIO101 again
- Life After Faith 3ammagazine.com/3am/74992/ 56 minutes ago
- How Insect Vision Is Leading to More Sensitive Drones technologyreview.com/news/539751/ti… 1 hour ago
- Kumara are transgenic sciblogs.co.nz/code-for-life/… 1 hour ago
- The Body We Care For: Figures of Anthropo-zoo-genesis biolinguagem.com/ling_cog_cult/… 2 days ago
- Beyond Pluto: Let’s Go See Some More New Worlds phenomena.nationalgeographic.com/2015/07/31/bey… 3 days ago
- Physics demonstrations: Lichtenberg figures skullsinthestars.com/2015/07/31/phy… 3 days ago
- #FieldNotes: In a grip of the legs of a snake fieldofscience.com/2015/07/fieldn… 3 days ago
- @dylanmatt see also: blogs.scientificamerican.com/guest-blog/wan… 3 days ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.