Podcast of this morning’s radio show is now up – you can listen to it here.
We covered ScienceOnline09, including its history, several individual sessions and underlying themes, the changes in science communication and journalism and more. A brief plug for PLoS at the beginning. Answered a couple of e-mailed questions, including one from Greg Laden (who almost stumped me – had to think quickly on my feet!).
Thanks to Stephanie and Mike for inviting me on.
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
Nicholas Robinson on 2013 – Blog Year In… Alison Cummins on 2013 – Blog Year In… Alison Cummins on 2013 – Blog Year In… Sam on 2013 – Blog Year In… Nicholas Robinson on 2013 – Blog Year In…
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- Lindau Nobel - interview with Ghada Al-Kadamany
- Welcome Scientopia, a new science blogging network
- Stick Science cartoons
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- Postscript to Pittendrigh's Pet Project - Phototaxis, Photoperiodism and Precise Projectile Parabolas of Pilobolus on Pasture Poop
- BIO101 - Cell Structure
- 2013 - Blog Year In Review
- New post on the SciAm Guest Blog
- ScienceOnline2010 - interview with Mary Jane Gore
- RT @ccziv: I.Am.So.Tired. Hate on Bora all you want but LEAVE ANTON ALONE. He has been all good to EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU. 2 months ago
- #FF for last three months of Fridays - one and only @ccziv 2 months ago
- RT @Anna_Rothschild: What could have entered the public domain today if the 1976 Copyright Act didn't exist? bit.ly/19Dgoia #public… 2 months ago
- Wearing two hats (or two white coats): The rise of researcher-doctors georgiahealthnews.com/2014/01/wearin… 2 months ago
- When Physicians Relate to Some Patients, but Not All blogs.scientificamerican.com/guest-blog/201… 2 months ago
- @FromTheLabBench Thank you! 2 months ago
- RT @DogSpies: Can You Sniff Your Dog Out Of A Line Up? | My latest at @sciamblogs Title HT @DoUBelieveInDog! blogs.scientificamerican.com/dog-spies/2013… http://… 2 months ago
- RT @FromTheLabBench: Grey squirrel nests are nothing if not a testimony to incredible animal industry... great post by @m_m_campbell: http:… 2 months ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.