No, really, it was Anne-Marie’s idea. She started it! Yeah, don’t look at me!
Charles Darwin is on Twitter, Alfred Wallace is on Twitter, Richard Owen is on Twitter, even Bishop Wilberforce (aka Soapy Sam) is on Twitter. Where is Huxley?
We are already having fun retweeting non-existent Darwin tweets ;-) I hope the real Darwin and others respond with humorous stuff:
@BoraZ I can see it; “@arwallace: damn!”
Bora: @rowen next time I’ll block you!
BoraZ: RT @cdarwin Please: need info on modification/domestication in pigeons for a book
BoraZ: RT @cdarwin w00t! Going on a cruise: Argentina, Galapagos, Australia! + dining with the Captain every day!
BoraZ: RT @cdarwin: @thhuxley – remember that @bishop_wilberforce is a troll.
BoraZ: Oh, Wilberforce is here: @SoapySam God has delivered him into my hands ;-)
#Darwin is the proper hashtag on Twitter for this week’s celebrations, so dig in!
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- BIO101 - From One Cell To Two: Cell Division and DNA Replication
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- BIO101 - Physiology: Coordinated Response
- Alert! Some Big And Important And Exciting News!
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- Is this something that NYTimes editors proudly allowed to get published?
- Quick Links
- Best of November
- Modern Science Writers - who do you like to read?
- The PepsiGate linkfest
- A high-flying health concern scienceline.org/2014/11/a-high… 2 hours ago
- We choose to do these things because they are hard wp.me/pxxDo-UI via @allinthegutter 3 hours ago
- How Many Geckos Can Fit on One Ceiling? anoleannals.org/2014/11/21/how… 3 hours ago
- The Skeptics Guide to Institutions - Part 1 wp.me/p3ZJqh-5g 3 hours ago
- Pre- vs. post-publication review and procedural justice wp.me/p2wMuW-2k5 via @DynamicEcology 3 hours ago
- Let's have a discussion about live-tweeting academic conferences - go.shr.lc/1xBC7zK by @Protohedgehog on #EGUblogs 3 hours ago
- Post-publication "review": signs of the times wp.me/p2wMuW-2iC via @DynamicEcology 3 hours ago
- The most important essay on scholarly publication this week wp.me/p7FmM-2Sw via @wordpressdotcom 4 hours ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.