No, really, it was Anne-Marie’s idea. She started it! Yeah, don’t look at me!
Charles Darwin is on Twitter, Alfred Wallace is on Twitter, Richard Owen is on Twitter, even Bishop Wilberforce (aka Soapy Sam) is on Twitter. Where is Huxley?
We are already having fun retweeting non-existent Darwin tweets ;-) I hope the real Darwin and others respond with humorous stuff:
@BoraZ I can see it; “@arwallace: damn!”
Bora: @rowen next time I’ll block you!
BoraZ: RT @cdarwin Please: need info on modification/domestication in pigeons for a book
BoraZ: RT @cdarwin w00t! Going on a cruise: Argentina, Galapagos, Australia! + dining with the Captain every day!
BoraZ: RT @cdarwin: @thhuxley – remember that @bishop_wilberforce is a troll.
BoraZ: Oh, Wilberforce is here: @SoapySam God has delivered him into my hands ;-)
#Darwin is the proper hashtag on Twitter for this week’s celebrations, so dig in!
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- BIO101 - Cell Structure
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- Biological Clocks in Protista
- ScienceOnline2011 – interview with John Hawks
- Teaching Biology 101 (to adults)
- Is education what journalists do?
- No more 'alpha male'!
- Serbian Dreambook: National Imaginary in the Time of Milošević
- Magnetotactic Bacteria
- Best of May at A Blog Around The Clock
- I’ve Never Been On a Top Twitter Science List scilogs.com/from_the_lab_b… 7 hours ago
- Research Confirms Controversial Darwin Theory of Jump Dispersal tntoday.utk.edu/2014/10/01/res… 15 hours ago
- ‘Superweeds’ confirm ‘failure’ of GMOs…or maybe not—Narrative misleads, avoids real solutions geneticliteracyproject.org/2014/10/01/sup… 16 hours ago
- Those Who Emerged from the Earth lastwordonnothing.com/2014/09/30/tho… 16 hours ago
- What REALLY Happens When Researchers Work with the Press? medium.com/@kirkenglehard… 16 hours ago
- I am now a “famous palaeontologist” … thanks to my antlers svpow.com/2014/10/01/i-a… 16 hours ago
- GMO ‘steak chips’: Replacing slaughterhouses with genetically engineered meat geneticliteracyproject.org/2014/10/01/gmo… 16 hours ago
- Mysterious Balkan Disease’s Likeliest Risk Factor Also in Chinese Medicines newswise.com/articles/myste… 16 hours ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.