No, really, it was Anne-Marie’s idea. She started it! Yeah, don’t look at me!
Charles Darwin is on Twitter, Alfred Wallace is on Twitter, Richard Owen is on Twitter, even Bishop Wilberforce (aka Soapy Sam) is on Twitter. Where is Huxley?
We are already having fun retweeting non-existent Darwin tweets ;-) I hope the real Darwin and others respond with humorous stuff:
@BoraZ I can see it; “@arwallace: damn!”
Bora: @rowen next time I’ll block you!
BoraZ: RT @cdarwin Please: need info on modification/domestication in pigeons for a book
BoraZ: RT @cdarwin w00t! Going on a cruise: Argentina, Galapagos, Australia! + dining with the Captain every day!
BoraZ: RT @cdarwin: @thhuxley – remember that @bishop_wilberforce is a troll.
BoraZ: Oh, Wilberforce is here: @SoapySam God has delivered him into my hands ;-)
#Darwin is the proper hashtag on Twitter for this week’s celebrations, so dig in!
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- BIO101 - Cell Structure
- ScienceOnline2010 – interview with Kelly Rae Chi
- Dynamically Programmable Alarm Clock (video)
- ScienceOnline2010 - interview with Maria Droujkova
- Teaching Biology 101 (to adults)
- Stick Science cartoons
- Guest Blog at Scientific American – second guest post: We all need (a little bit of) sex
- Sharks have rhythm, too
- Open-access megajournals reduce the peer-review burden wp.me/p7FmM-2T1 1 day ago
- Is this peer reviewed? Predatory journals and the transparency of peer review. blogs.scientificamerican.com/information-cu… 2 days ago
- Spider at the Window - lastwordonnothing.com/2014/11/25/spi… 2 days ago
- Holding a Book Bound in Human Skin wp.me/p14Gvd-1hY 2 days ago
- Can Brain Science Be Dangerous? nyti.ms/1C5vIl2 3 days ago
- Cosmopomorphism - lastwordonnothing.com/2014/11/24/890… 3 days ago
- Depicting the tree of life in museums: guiding principles from psychological research evolution-outreach.com/content/7/1/25 #evolution:educationandoutreach 3 days ago
- Surviving the Grind of Fact-Checking theopennotebook.com/2014/11/25/sur… 3 days ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.