No, really, it was Anne-Marie’s idea. She started it! Yeah, don’t look at me!
Charles Darwin is on Twitter, Alfred Wallace is on Twitter, Richard Owen is on Twitter, even Bishop Wilberforce (aka Soapy Sam) is on Twitter. Where is Huxley?
We are already having fun retweeting non-existent Darwin tweets ;-) I hope the real Darwin and others respond with humorous stuff:
@BoraZ I can see it; “@arwallace: damn!”
Bora: @rowen next time I’ll block you!
BoraZ: RT @cdarwin Please: need info on modification/domestication in pigeons for a book
BoraZ: RT @cdarwin w00t! Going on a cruise: Argentina, Galapagos, Australia! + dining with the Captain every day!
BoraZ: RT @cdarwin: @thhuxley – remember that @bishop_wilberforce is a troll.
BoraZ: Oh, Wilberforce is here: @SoapySam God has delivered him into my hands ;-)
#Darwin is the proper hashtag on Twitter for this week’s celebrations, so dig in!
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- BIO101 - Physiology: Coordinated Response
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- UCLA's Peter Narins' lecture on frog communication (video)
- ScienceOnline2011 – interview with Robin Lloyd
- Coturnix on Sex, part I - Blogging in the nude
- BIO101 - What Creatures Do: Animal Behavior
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- Why is some coverage of scientific news in the media very poor?
- Carnal Carnival #1 - Essentials of Elimination
- Why republish an old blog post?
- RT @ccziv: Scientists have created the perfect music for cats sciencealert.com/scientists-hav… #via @ScienceAlert 12 hours ago
- RT @ccziv: Social Media-A Lifeline For Patients With Rare Diseases onforb.es/1M1FxA7 via @forbes 12 hours ago
- RT @ccziv: Atul Gawande and Palliative Care shar.es/1WUXpK via @sharethis 12 hours ago
- But What Do We Know? tws.io/1DLxVzK 13 hours ago
- Bill O’Reilly is a performance artist, and his genre is “resentment news.” pressthink.org/2015/03/bill-o… 14 hours ago
- What is (or will be) your old school science cred? wp.me/p2wMuW-3dq via @DynamicEcology 21 hours ago
- Quick Twitter Tip for Attributing Art blogs.scientificamerican.com/symbiartic/201… 2 days ago
- RT @fieldofscience: Fieldnotes: a view to spotted horses in the morning: Fieldnotes is a weekly collection of… goo.gl/fb/8O9Ejh 3 days ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.