Carnival of Evolution #9 is up on Moneduloides
March Scientiae: Role Models is up on Liberal Arts Lady
Festival of the Trees #33 is up on Local ecologist
Skeptics’ Circle #106 is up on Disillusioned Words
Friday Ark #232 is up on Modulator
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- Lysenko Gets A D-Minus On My Genetics Test
- Everything You Always Wanted To Know About Sleep (But Were Too Afraid To Ask)
- BIO101 - Physiology: Coordinated Response
- BIO101 - From Two Cells To Many: Cell Differentiation and Embryonic Development
- Why Are There No Unicorns?
- The PepsiGate linkfest
- Scienceblogging: The Lay Scientist (and The Guardian) – a Q&A with Martin Robbins
- BIO101 - Biology and the Scientific Method
- @Gurdur wow! Thank you so much!!! 1 hour ago
- Why Does The Doctor Only Have Old Magazines? businessinsider.com/why-does-the-d… 4 hours ago
- Google Designers Turned Their Inside Jokes Into Easter Eggs m.theatlantic.com/technology/arc… 4 hours ago
- The readers we can’t friend niemanlab.org/2014/12/the-re… 4 hours ago
- Here’s why email newsletters can be so powerful — and valuable gigaom.com/2014/12/17/her… 5 hours ago
- The year news notifications need to grow up niemanlab.org/2014/12/the-ye… 5 hours ago
- Disrupt the buzzword backlash niemanlab.org/2014/12/disrup… 5 hours ago
- Crowdsourcing the future of news niemanlab.org/2014/12/crowds… 5 hours ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.