Carnival of Evolution #9 is up on Moneduloides
March Scientiae: Role Models is up on Liberal Arts Lady
Festival of the Trees #33 is up on Local ecologist
Skeptics’ Circle #106 is up on Disillusioned Words
Friday Ark #232 is up on Modulator
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- Biology and the Scientific Method
- Arsenic Bacteria link-dump
- Carolus Linnaeus's Floral Clocks
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- Nicholas Christakis: The hidden influence of social networks (TED talk video)
- Everything You Always Wanted To Know About Sleep (But Were Too Afraid To Ask)
- Scienceblogging: science3.0.com – a Q&A with Mark Hahnel
- Stick Science cartoons
- Bloggers at the Zoo - movies #4
- @jgshk333777 interesting.... 16 hours ago
- Timing dinosaurmusings.wordpress.com/2014/09/20/tim… 18 hours ago
- Randy Schekman: Journals like 'Nature', 'Science' or 'Cell' prey on people's vanity metode.cat/en/Issues/Inte… 18 hours ago
- @aliciaparr Thank you! 19 hours ago
- On “Kardashians” in science and the general relationship between achievement and fame pensees.pascallisch.net/?p=1819 1 day ago
- How to Make Social Media Worth Your Time: When Is Enough Enough? writerunboxed.com/2014/08/25/soc… 1 day ago
- @Gurdur @ccziv thank you so much, Tim! 1 day ago
- Where Do You Go To Learn About The Practice of Science Communication? scilogs.com/communication_… 1 day ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.