Carnival of Evolution #9 is up on Moneduloides
March Scientiae: Role Models is up on Liberal Arts Lady
Festival of the Trees #33 is up on Local ecologist
Skeptics’ Circle #106 is up on Disillusioned Words
Friday Ark #232 is up on Modulator
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- Grand Rounds Vol. 6 No. 49 - a conference in a tropical island resort
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- Stick Science cartoons
- Sleep Schedules in Adolescents
- Open Laboratory - old Prefaces and Introductions
- BIO101: Cell-Cell Interactions
- Teaching Biology 101 (to adults)
- Evo-Devo: what new animal models should we pick?
- It's all connected - sleep, hunger, obesity
- Yesterday was one year since the last cigarette... 13 hours ago
- The Future of College? theatlantic.com/features/archi… 18 hours ago
- Most smartphone users download zero apps per month qz.com/253618/most-sm… 18 hours ago
- Luddite Horses and Why Your Job May Soon Cease to Exist scholarlykitchen.sspnet.org/2014/08/22/lud… 1 day ago
- Hollywood Science is Getting Better scilogs.com/from_the_lab_b… 1 day ago
- The Co-op Barn | Horse Collaborative horsecollaborative.com/a-new-way-to-b… 1 day ago
- The World's Largest Horse horsecollaborative.com/the-worlds-lar… 1 day ago
- When cooperation counts news.harvard.edu/gazette/story/… 1 day ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.