My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- Lysenko Gets A D-Minus On My Genetics Test
- BIO101 - Physiology: Coordinated Response
- Everything You Always Wanted To Know About Sleep (But Were Too Afraid To Ask)
- BIO101 - From Two Cells To Many: Cell Differentiation and Embryonic Development
- Postscript to Pittendrigh's Pet Project - Phototaxis, Photoperiodism and Precise Projectile Parabolas of Pilobolus on Pasture Poop
- The PepsiGate linkfest
- Grand Rounds Vol. 6 No. 49 - a conference in a tropical island resort
- Cephalopods don't need a mirror test - they are mirrors themselves .
- BIO101 - Cell Structure
- Why the workday should be 10–6, not 9–5 vox.com/2014/12/17/740… 1 hour ago
- Making the Internet a utility—what’s the worst that could happen? arstechnica.com/business/2014/… 2 hours ago
- Questions about alternative splicing sandwalk.blogspot.com/2014/12/questi… 2 hours ago
- Beyond journalism in the present tense nie.mn/1z6rojp via @NiemanLab 3 hours ago
- News organizations get serious about research nie.mn/1C2Zinj via @NiemanLab 4 hours ago
- The Weight of the World: A Look At Global Obesity Prevalence and Dietary Trends blogs.scientificamerican.com/food-matters/2… 5 hours ago
- Forelimb biomechanics with Dr. Hilary Clayton horsecollaborative.com/its-all-about-… 5 hours ago
- Horse Vision Impacts Horsemanship horsecollaborative.com/horses-vision-… 5 hours ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.