Thousands of years ago, cats were worshipped as gods. Cats have never forgotten this.
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- Postscript to Pittendrigh's Pet Project - Phototaxis, Photoperiodism and Precise Projectile Parabolas of Pilobolus on Pasture Poop
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- BIO101 - Current Biological Diversity
- Web breaks echo-chambers, or, 'Echo-chamber' is just a derogatory term for 'community' - my remarks at #AAASmtg
- ScienceOnline2010 - interview with William Saleu
- BIO101 - Physiology: Coordinated Response
- Arsenic Bacteria link-dump
- Stick Science cartoons
- Amazon is doing the world a favor by crushing book publishers vox.com/2014/10/22/701… via @voxdotcom 5 hours ago
- Whales Can Only Taste Salty deepseanews.com/2014/10/whales… via @deepseanews 15 hours ago
- Social Anxiety: why the mundane can be terrifying gu.com/p/42fdk/stw 15 hours ago
- Brain baloney has no place in the classroom theguardian.com/science/head-q… 15 hours ago
- People Are More Swayed by Things That Look Sciencey blogs.discovermagazine.com/inkfish/2014/1… 15 hours ago
- Why Do We Find it So Hard to Write About Ourselves? gainesonbrains.com/2014/10/why-do… 15 hours ago
- Secret wing colours attract female fruit flies eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2… 17 hours ago
- The Myth of the Unbiased Media eastbayexpress.com/oakland/the-my… 17 hours ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.