Thousands of years ago, cats were worshipped as gods. Cats have never forgotten this.
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- Welcome Scientopia, a new science blogging network
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- Can Wordpress do this?
- Open Laboratory - old Prefaces and Introductions
- Stick Science cartoons
- Web breaks echo-chambers, or, 'Echo-chamber' is just a derogatory term for 'community' - my remarks at #AAASmtg
- Quick & dirty: misleading sex surveys in women's mags (video)
- New and Exciting in PLoS ONE
- Bugs and Features in Fruit Flies huff.to/VTsH3a via @HuffPostScience 2 hours ago
- When does giving the reader what they want turn into clickbait? It’s complicated gigaom.com/2014/08/29/whe… 2 hours ago
- How Google can really help news & media om.co/2014/08/29/how… 2 hours ago
- What Kind of Rider Do You Want to Be? horsecollaborative.com/what-kind-of-r… 3 hours ago
- Valegro & Charlotte Dujardin Win World Games Freestyle Gold, Damon Hill Silver, Parzival Bronze | dressage-news.com/?p=28122 3 hours ago
- 52 Blue: The loneliest whale in the world. slate.com/blogs/wild_thi… 3 hours ago
- Turns Out Wolves’ Yawns Are Contagious, Too wired.com/2014/08/wolf-y… 3 hours ago
- An Icy Solution To The Mystery Of The Slithering Stones npr.org/2014/08/28/343… 4 hours ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.