When action grows unprofitable, gather information; when information grows unprofitable, sleep.
– Ursula K. Le Guin
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- Lesson of the Day: Circadian Clocks are HARD to shift!
- Evolutionary Medicine: Does reindeer have a circadian stop-watch instead of a clock?
- A Huge New Circadian Pacemaker Found In The Mammalian Brain
- ScienceOnline2011 - interview with Holly Bik
- The PepsiGate linkfest
- Quick Links
- ScienceOnline interviews
- Clock Tutorial #9: Circadian Organization In Japanese Quail
- True or False: Orson Welles and The War of the Worlds unleashed panic! ksj.mit.edu/tracker/2014/0… 10 hours ago
- Sandwalk: The Function Wars: Part III sandwalk.blogspot.com/2014/07/the-fu… 10 hours ago
- Science fiction for science communication scilogs.com/guest_blog/sci… 12 hours ago
- There Is Grandeur in This View of Reptilian Genitalia anoleannals.org/2014/07/31/the… 12 hours ago
- A History of This^, #This, and This medium.com/matter/how-a-s… 12 hours ago
- When Do We Stop Printing? scholarlykitchen.sspnet.org/2014/07/31/ask… 12 hours ago
- Are you ready for horse ownership? poloponyrescue.com/?p=565 12 hours ago
- Ed Yong vs. a PIO, the sequel embargowatch.wordpress.com/2014/07/31/ed-… 12 hours ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.