… We are such stuff
As dreams are made on, and our little life
Is rounded with a sleep.
– William Shakespeare William Shakespeare
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- Lysenko Gets A D-Minus On My Genetics Test
- Everything You Always Wanted To Know About Sleep (But Were Too Afraid To Ask)
- BIO101 - Physiology: Coordinated Response
- BIO101 - From Two Cells To Many: Cell Differentiation and Embryonic Development
- Postscript to Pittendrigh's Pet Project - Phototaxis, Photoperiodism and Precise Projectile Parabolas of Pilobolus on Pasture Poop
- The PepsiGate linkfest
- Grand Rounds Vol. 6 No. 49 - a conference in a tropical island resort
- Why Are There No Unicorns?
- Scienceblogging: The Lay Scientist (and The Guardian) – a Q&A with Martin Robbins
- @Gurdur wow! Thank you so much!!! 8 hours ago
- Why Does The Doctor Only Have Old Magazines? businessinsider.com/why-does-the-d… 12 hours ago
- Google Designers Turned Their Inside Jokes Into Easter Eggs m.theatlantic.com/technology/arc… 12 hours ago
- The readers we can’t friend niemanlab.org/2014/12/the-re… 12 hours ago
- Here’s why email newsletters can be so powerful — and valuable gigaom.com/2014/12/17/her… 12 hours ago
- The year news notifications need to grow up niemanlab.org/2014/12/the-ye… 12 hours ago
- Disrupt the buzzword backlash niemanlab.org/2014/12/disrup… 13 hours ago
- Crowdsourcing the future of news niemanlab.org/2014/12/crowds… 13 hours ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.