… We are such stuff
As dreams are made on, and our little life
Is rounded with a sleep.
– William Shakespeare William Shakespeare
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- Lesson of the Day: Circadian Clocks are HARD to shift!
- Evolutionary Medicine: Does reindeer have a circadian stop-watch instead of a clock?
- Quick & dirty: misleading sex surveys in women's mags (video)
- A Huge New Circadian Pacemaker Found In The Mammalian Brain
- Clocks, metabolism, evolution - toward an integrative chronobiology
- Conference Blogging
- Quick Links
- ScienceOnline interviews
- Top 10 (Transport) Sights in Paris blogs.scientificamerican.com/plugged-in/201… 40 minutes ago
- The Ultimate Environmental Challenge scienceline.org/2014/07/the-ul… 1 hour ago
- 99 Problems, and a Wild Gecko Space Orgy Is Just One nautil.us/blog/99-proble… 1 hour ago
- Why Neil deGrasse Tyson's dismissal of anti-GMO concerns matters vox.com/2014/8/1/59547… 1 hour ago
- One journalist’s list of must-read books jimromenesko.com/2014/08/01/one… 3 hours ago
- The Future of Iced Coffee theatlantic.com/features/archi… 3 hours ago
- Please Stop Saving Me A Click buzzfeed.com/charliewarzel/… 3 hours ago
- Wonderful Things: Parasite Shoots Tiny Animals with Harpoons Launched from Guns blogs.scientificamerican.com/artful-amoeba/… 3 hours ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.