What is a thousand years? Time is short for one who thinks, endless for one who yearns.
– Alain (1818-1951)
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- Stick Science cartoons
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- BIO101 - Cell Structure
- BIO101 - Introduction to Anatomy and Physiology
- Scienceblogging: Scientopia – a Q&A with SciCurious and Mark Chu-Carroll
- Beauty and Science Merge in Illustrators' Exhibit at NCSU Libraries
- BIO101 - Protein Synthesis: Transcription and Translation
- BIO101 - From One Cell To Two: Cell Division and DNA Replication
- The Ice Bucket Challenge Can Kill. Here's Why You're Doing It Wrong forbes.com/sites/jvchamar… 12 hours ago
- The Science of the Ice Bucket Challenge ksj.mit.edu/tracker/2014/0… 12 hours ago
- New Yorker’s portrayal of an anti-GMO activist: A study in avoiding the false balance trap ksj.mit.edu/tracker/2014/0… 12 hours ago
- Feathers Fly For South Africa chronofhorse.com/article/feathe… 12 hours ago
- Three Things You Didn’t Know About the Arachnids That Live on Your Face news.ncsu.edu/2014/08/face-m… 12 hours ago
- Is this old Betty Crocker commercial the reason everyone hates the word ‘moist’? dangerousminds.net/comments/is_th… 12 hours ago
- Twitter helps Chicago find sources of food poisoning reuters.com/article/2014/0… 12 hours ago
- A practical guide to table manners mydaytondailynews.com/news/lifestyle… 12 hours ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.