What is a thousand years? Time is short for one who thinks, endless for one who yearns.
– Alain (1818-1951)
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- BIO101 - Evolution of Biological Diversity
- BIO101 - Cell Structure
- Web breaks echo-chambers, or, 'Echo-chamber' is just a derogatory term for 'community' - my remarks at #AAASmtg
- Arsenic Bacteria link-dump
- BIO101 - Current Biological Diversity
- Morning at Triton
- BIO101 - From One Cell To Two: Cell Division and DNA Replication
- Whales Can Only Taste Salty deepseanews.com/2014/10/whales… via @deepseanews 6 hours ago
- Social Anxiety: why the mundane can be terrifying gu.com/p/42fdk/stw 6 hours ago
- Brain baloney has no place in the classroom theguardian.com/science/head-q… 6 hours ago
- People Are More Swayed by Things That Look Sciencey blogs.discovermagazine.com/inkfish/2014/1… 6 hours ago
- Why Do We Find it So Hard to Write About Ourselves? gainesonbrains.com/2014/10/why-do… 6 hours ago
- Secret wing colours attract female fruit flies eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2… 8 hours ago
- The Myth of the Unbiased Media eastbayexpress.com/oakland/the-my… 8 hours ago
- Social media could be diluting political extremism wired.co.uk/news/archive/2… 8 hours ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.