What is a thousand years? Time is short for one who thinks, endless for one who yearns.
– Alain (1818-1951)
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- The PepsiGate linkfest
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- BIO101 - Physiology: Coordinated Response
- Some fun stats about the participants of ScienceOnline2011
- BIO101 - Introduction to Anatomy and Physiology
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- BIO101 - Cell Structure
- ‘Charles Darwin would have been a blogger.’
- You can now start submitting your blog posts for the Open Laboratory 2010
- Quick Twitter Tip for Attributing Art blogs.scientificamerican.com/symbiartic/201… 18 hours ago
- RT @fieldofscience: Fieldnotes: a view to spotted horses in the morning: Fieldnotes is a weekly collection of… goo.gl/fb/8O9Ejh 1 day ago
- Fieldnotes: a view to spotted horses in the morning fieldofscience.com/2015/02/fieldn… 2 days ago
- Spots, Stripes and Spreading Hooves in the Horses of the Ice Age blogs.scientificamerican.com/tetrapod-zoolo… 3 days ago
- “A Less Long, More Connected Medium” by @ev medium.com/the-story/a-le… 4 days ago
- RT @ccziv: Where New Yorkers met for coffee in the 1790s wp.me/pec9m-57N via @wordpressdotcom 6 days ago
- RT @MelanieAnnS: Our science game is trying fund raising a second time! Immune Defense! We need your help! indiegogo.com/projects/immun… 6 days ago
- RT @vihartvihart: When I was a kid I saw academics' gloating "corrections" of her and thought academics must just be really stupid... http:… 1 week ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.