Follow me on Twitter to get these, and more, in something closer to Real Time:
Policy change before peer review: OA needed?
A Sick T. rex
Peter Lawrence’s Kafta tale of research grant funding
Ensuring Integrity in Comparative Effectiveness Research: Accentuate the Negative
Obama announces $5 bln for new medical research
Conference travel fellowship for best evolution-themed blog in 2009
Write a blogpost about evolution, compete, get famous and win a ticket to an interesting conference!
The Neural Correlates of Religious and Nonreligious Belief
Coming to Twitter: Create Sharable Lists of Users
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- Lindau Nobel - interview with Ghada Al-Kadamany
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- BIO101 - Biology and the Scientific Method
- Save the Mountain Walrus
- Teaching Biology 101 (to adults)
- BIO101 - What Creatures Do: Animal Behavior
- Another role for Open Science
- BIO101 - From Two Cells To Many: Cell Differentiation and Embryonic Development
- How to teach as much biology in as little time
- The way we get off airplanes makes absolutely no sense vox.com/2014/7/8/58778… via @josephstromberg 11 hours ago
- A Journal to Advance Citizen Science: an Interview with Caren Cooper - scilogs.com/communication_… 11 hours ago
- Why Americans Are the Weirdest People in the World psmag.com/books-and-cult… 1 day ago
- Trotting Over Poles Can Have Exercise, Therapeutic Benefits thehorse.com/articles/34104… 2 days ago
- What You Eat Matters. Does When You Eat Matter, Too? health.usnews.com/health-news/bl… 3 days ago
- Andrew's five favorite "new" ocean blogs: southernfriedscience.com/?p=17988 via @SFriedScience 3 days ago
- I'd be optimistic about a news organization (finally) trying a 'full-stack' business approach wp.me/poqp6-3Rn via @wordpressdotcom 3 days ago
- What lesson should universities learn from the decline of newspapers? | In Due Course induecourse.ca/what-lesson-sh… 3 days ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.