Follow me on Twitter to get these, and more, in something closer to Real Time:
Policy change before peer review: OA needed?
A Sick T. rex
Peter Lawrence’s Kafta tale of research grant funding
Ensuring Integrity in Comparative Effectiveness Research: Accentuate the Negative
Obama announces $5 bln for new medical research
Conference travel fellowship for best evolution-themed blog in 2009
Write a blogpost about evolution, compete, get famous and win a ticket to an interesting conference!
The Neural Correlates of Religious and Nonreligious Belief
Coming to Twitter: Create Sharable Lists of Users
My HomepageYou can find all about my online presence at http://coturnix.org. Views presented on this blog and all other online spaces are mine and do not represent the views of Scientific American or its owners (NPG and McMillan).
Search This Blog:
Bora Zivkovic on Morning at Triton Angie Lindsay Ma on Morning at Triton Linda chamblee on Morning at Triton Please, do explain.… on About matjaz zivkovic on About
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- The Ecological and Economic Importance of Sharks, Threats They Face, and How You Can Help (CANCELLED)
- ScienceOnline2011 – interview with Alice Bell
- How the Giraffe Got Its Neck?
- BIO101: Cell-Cell Interactions
- Grand Rounds Vol. 6 No. 49 - a conference in a tropical island resort
- I hope to see you tonight!
- Journal Clubs - think of the future!
- Health and Medicine Poetry Contest
- RT @JohnAllenPaulos: Stories v Statistics (miracle, hot hand, bad guys, intensional v chance, variability, psych, ext logic) TEDx http://t.… 12 minutes ago
- USC Dornsife Scientific Diving: The 2013 Guam and Palau Expedition Begins ow.ly/1Ws48y by Jim Haw at #SciAmBlogs 21 minutes ago
- Advice for editors: Respect authorship ow.ly/1Ws1p6 47 minutes ago
- RT @Protohedgehog: An interesting look at the evolution of science authorship through time, by @RobAboukhalil bit.ly/10g2VpI 1 hour ago
- RT @mistersugar: ICYMI: Please help us understand the impact of @ScienceOnline. #sciox. vr.stor.im 1 hour ago
- China's One-Child Policy Affects Personality: scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id… 1 hour ago
- Sharing Science Research in the Age of Social Media bit.ly/16JAHYj by @TERCtweets at #SciAmBlogs 1 hour ago
- Why Feeling Anxious About Vaccine Makes It More Effective (Benefits of Short-Term Stress) ow.ly/1WrToe @ferrisjabr at #SciAmBlogs 1 hour ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Thank youThanks to Arikia Millikan for helping with setting up this site.