Follow me on Twitter to get these, and more, in something closer to Real Time:
Policy change before peer review: OA needed?
A Sick T. rex
Peter Lawrence’s Kafta tale of research grant funding
Ensuring Integrity in Comparative Effectiveness Research: Accentuate the Negative
Obama announces $5 bln for new medical research
Conference travel fellowship for best evolution-themed blog in 2009
Write a blogpost about evolution, compete, get famous and win a ticket to an interesting conference!
The Neural Correlates of Religious and Nonreligious Belief
Coming to Twitter: Create Sharable Lists of Users
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
Nicholas Robinson on 2013 – Blog Year In… Alison Cummins on 2013 – Blog Year In… Alison Cummins on 2013 – Blog Year In… Sam on 2013 – Blog Year In… Nicholas Robinson on 2013 – Blog Year In…
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- Welcome Scientopia, a new science blogging network
- Lindau Nobel - interview with Ghada Al-Kadamany
- This happened
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- Stick Science cartoons
- 2013 - Blog Year In Review
- BIO101 - Cell Structure
- Postscript to Pittendrigh's Pet Project - Phototaxis, Photoperiodism and Precise Projectile Parabolas of Pilobolus on Pasture Poop
- Housekeeping, Banner, and stuff...
- RT @ccziv: I.Am.So.Tired. Hate on Bora all you want but LEAVE ANTON ALONE. He has been all good to EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU. 2 months ago
- #FF for last three months of Fridays - one and only @ccziv 2 months ago
- RT @Anna_Rothschild: What could have entered the public domain today if the 1976 Copyright Act didn't exist? bit.ly/19Dgoia #public… 2 months ago
- Wearing two hats (or two white coats): The rise of researcher-doctors georgiahealthnews.com/2014/01/wearin… 2 months ago
- When Physicians Relate to Some Patients, but Not All blogs.scientificamerican.com/guest-blog/201… 2 months ago
- @FromTheLabBench Thank you! 2 months ago
- RT @DogSpies: Can You Sniff Your Dog Out Of A Line Up? | My latest at @sciamblogs Title HT @DoUBelieveInDog! blogs.scientificamerican.com/dog-spies/2013… http://… 2 months ago
- RT @FromTheLabBench: Grey squirrel nests are nothing if not a testimony to incredible animal industry... great post by @m_m_campbell: http:… 2 months ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.