Follow me on Twitter to get these, and more, in something closer to Real Time:
Policy change before peer review: OA needed?
A Sick T. rex
Peter Lawrence’s Kafta tale of research grant funding
Ensuring Integrity in Comparative Effectiveness Research: Accentuate the Negative
Obama announces $5 bln for new medical research
Conference travel fellowship for best evolution-themed blog in 2009
Write a blogpost about evolution, compete, get famous and win a ticket to an interesting conference!
The Neural Correlates of Religious and Nonreligious Belief
Coming to Twitter: Create Sharable Lists of Users
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- Grand Rounds Vol. 6 No. 49 - a conference in a tropical island resort
- Open Laboratory - old Prefaces and Introductions
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- Stick Science cartoons
- Evo-Devo: what new animal models should we pick?
- Sleep Schedules in Adolescents
- BIO101: Cell-Cell Interactions
- Teaching Biology 101 (to adults)
- It's all connected - sleep, hunger, obesity
- Yesterday was one year since the last cigarette... 15 hours ago
- The Future of College? theatlantic.com/features/archi… 20 hours ago
- Most smartphone users download zero apps per month qz.com/253618/most-sm… 20 hours ago
- Luddite Horses and Why Your Job May Soon Cease to Exist scholarlykitchen.sspnet.org/2014/08/22/lud… 1 day ago
- Hollywood Science is Getting Better scilogs.com/from_the_lab_b… 1 day ago
- The Co-op Barn | Horse Collaborative horsecollaborative.com/a-new-way-to-b… 1 day ago
- The World's Largest Horse horsecollaborative.com/the-worlds-lar… 1 day ago
- When cooperation counts news.harvard.edu/gazette/story/… 1 day ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.