Follow me on Twitter to get these, and more, in something closer to Real Time:
Policy change before peer review: OA needed?
A Sick T. rex
Peter Lawrence’s Kafta tale of research grant funding
Ensuring Integrity in Comparative Effectiveness Research: Accentuate the Negative
Obama announces $5 bln for new medical research
Conference travel fellowship for best evolution-themed blog in 2009
Write a blogpost about evolution, compete, get famous and win a ticket to an interesting conference!
The Neural Correlates of Religious and Nonreligious Belief
Coming to Twitter: Create Sharable Lists of Users
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- BIO101 - Current Biological Diversity
- Everything You Always Wanted To Know About Sleep (But Were Too Afraid To Ask)
- The Irish-Serbian connection
- BIO101 - Protein Synthesis: Transcription and Translation
- BIO101: Cell-Cell Interactions
- Morning at Triton
- ScienceOnline2011 – interview with Alice Bell
- RT @ccziv: Via @nprnews: When Nonprofit Hospitals Sue Their Poorest Patients n.pr/1ACsGiZ 10 hours ago
- The Microbes in Your Kitchen (Or in your Starbucks mocha) blogs.scientificamerican.com/food-matters/2… 13 hours ago
- When to quit your journalism job pressthink.org/2014/12/when-t… 1 day ago
- Why the workday should be 10–6, not 9–5 vox.com/2014/12/17/740… 2 days ago
- Making the Internet a utility—what’s the worst that could happen? arstechnica.com/business/2014/… 2 days ago
- Questions about alternative splicing sandwalk.blogspot.com/2014/12/questi… 2 days ago
- Beyond journalism in the present tense nie.mn/1z6rojp via @NiemanLab 2 days ago
- News organizations get serious about research nie.mn/1C2Zinj via @NiemanLab 2 days ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.