Follow me on Twitter to get these, and more, in something closer to Real Time:
Policy change before peer review: OA needed?
A Sick T. rex
Peter Lawrence’s Kafta tale of research grant funding
Ensuring Integrity in Comparative Effectiveness Research: Accentuate the Negative
Obama announces $5 bln for new medical research
Conference travel fellowship for best evolution-themed blog in 2009
Write a blogpost about evolution, compete, get famous and win a ticket to an interesting conference!
The Neural Correlates of Religious and Nonreligious Belief
Coming to Twitter: Create Sharable Lists of Users
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- Grand Rounds Vol. 6 No. 49 - a conference in a tropical island resort
- BIO101 - Introduction to Anatomy and Physiology
- BIO101 - Protein Synthesis: Transcription and Translation
- Everything You Always Wanted To Know About Sleep (But Were Too Afraid To Ask)
- Sleep Schedules in Adolescents
- BIO101 - Current Biological Diversity
- BIO101 - Cell Structure
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- Cockroaches: The insect we're programmed to fear bbc.com/future/story/2… 1 hour ago
- To Get More Out of Science, Show the Rejected Research nytimes.com/2014/09/19/ups… 1 hour ago
- A conversation with David Rose, little magazine veteran and publisher of Lapham’s Quarterly niemanlab.org/2014/09/a-conv… 1 hour ago
- What happens when 100 billion animals, over 18 years, eat GMOs? geneticliteracyproject.org/2014/09/19/wha… 1 hour ago
- 'That what the horse offers, is in fact the guide' horsesinternational.com/articles/horse… 1 hour ago
- To feed hungry world, is the future of agriculture a battle between organics and GMOs? geneticliteracyproject.org/2014/09/19/to-… 1 hour ago
- Harnett horse sanctuary deluged by 28 needy Arabians, most pregnant newsobserver.com/2014/09/18/416… 1 hour ago
- Research chat: Sarah Cohen of the New York Times on the state of data journalism and what reporters need to know shar.es/1ar3BN 5 hours ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.