Follow me on Twitter to get these, and more, in something closer to Real Time:
Policy change before peer review: OA needed?
A Sick T. rex
Peter Lawrence’s Kafta tale of research grant funding
Ensuring Integrity in Comparative Effectiveness Research: Accentuate the Negative
Obama announces $5 bln for new medical research
Conference travel fellowship for best evolution-themed blog in 2009
Write a blogpost about evolution, compete, get famous and win a ticket to an interesting conference!
The Neural Correlates of Religious and Nonreligious Belief
Coming to Twitter: Create Sharable Lists of Users
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- Supply and Demand - negative ecological effects
- BIO101 - Evolution of Biological Diversity
- 'Ecology' of human light exposure and circadian disruption
- Clock Tutorial #3c - Darwin On Time
- Evolutionary Medicine: Does reindeer have a circadian stop-watch instead of a clock?
- Lesson of the Day: Circadian Clocks are HARD to shift!
- A Huge New Circadian Pacemaker Found In The Mammalian Brain
- Creating a prairie dog "Facebook" to aid conservation conservationmagazine.org/2014/07/creati… 1 hour ago
- When cooperation counts eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2… 1 hour ago
- Good Guys and Guns dinosaurmusings.wordpress.com/2014/07/30/goo… 1 hour ago
- Be Afraid! Be VERY Afraid!!! How Can You Help It These Days? bigthink.com/risk-reason-an… 9 hours ago
- Why Isn’t More Botanical Art Like This? blogs.scientificamerican.com/symbiartic/201… 9 hours ago
- Central Park Horse Show announced horsecollaborative.com/show-jumping-i… 9 hours ago
- Are some horses ‘unfixable’? Are all horse problems created by humans? stacywestfallhorseblog.com/2014/07/28/are… 9 hours ago
- Do animals display signs of jealousy? horsetalk.co.nz/2014/07/30/do-… 9 hours ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.