Follow me on Twitter to get these, and more, in something closer to Real Time:
Policy change before peer review: OA needed?
A Sick T. rex
Peter Lawrence’s Kafta tale of research grant funding
Ensuring Integrity in Comparative Effectiveness Research: Accentuate the Negative
Obama announces $5 bln for new medical research
Conference travel fellowship for best evolution-themed blog in 2009
Write a blogpost about evolution, compete, get famous and win a ticket to an interesting conference!
The Neural Correlates of Religious and Nonreligious Belief
Coming to Twitter: Create Sharable Lists of Users
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- BIO101 - Physiology: Coordinated Response
- BIO101 - From One Cell To Two: Cell Division and DNA Replication
- Updates, Events and Miscellanea
- WCSJ2013 in Helsinki, a photo-tour
- Quick update: UNESCO Belgrade, and NYTimes
- Welcome the Popular Science blog network
- Best of September at A Blog Around The Clock
- Influence of Light Cycle on Dominance Status and Aggression in Crayfish
- Two and a Half Months of Milkweed - lastwordonnothing.com/2014/11/21/two… 3 hours ago
- Is publishing "just a button"? wp.me/p7FmM-2SJ 3 hours ago
- 5 Questions for Tyler Hicks niemanstoryboard.org/stories/5-ques… via @niemanstory 4 hours ago
- Conservation biologists drove two species to extinction. Save the parasites! By @Emma_Marris slate.com/blogs/wild_thi… via @SlateWild 18 hours ago
- “The Definitive Story of ‘Information Wants To Be Free’” by @StevenLevy medium.com/backchannel/th… 18 hours ago
- Seasonal affective disorder: Why the short days of winter make you depressed vox.com/2014/11/21/725… via @josephstromberg 20 hours ago
- A high-flying health concern scienceline.org/2014/11/a-high… 1 day ago
- We choose to do these things because they are hard wp.me/pxxDo-UI via @allinthegutter 1 day ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.