Follow me on Twitter to get these, and more, in something closer to Real Time:
Policy change before peer review: OA needed?
A Sick T. rex
Peter Lawrence’s Kafta tale of research grant funding
Ensuring Integrity in Comparative Effectiveness Research: Accentuate the Negative
Obama announces $5 bln for new medical research
Conference travel fellowship for best evolution-themed blog in 2009
Write a blogpost about evolution, compete, get famous and win a ticket to an interesting conference!
The Neural Correlates of Religious and Nonreligious Belief
Coming to Twitter: Create Sharable Lists of Users
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
Bora Zivkovic on Morning at Triton Angie Lindsay Ma on Morning at Triton Linda chamblee on Morning at Triton Jekyll » Blog… on The Big Announcement, this tim… Mike H on The Big Announcement, this tim…
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- BIO101 - Biology and the Scientific Method
- Welcome the Popular Science blog network
- Biology and the Scientific Method
- Are Zombies nocturnal?
- Doesn't reading about this make you salivate?
- Carolus Linnaeus's Floral Clocks
- The Best of February
- BIO101 - Evolution of Biological Diversity
- #FieldNotes: Amplituhedron and the dissection of cats fieldofscience.com/2015/08/fieldn… 1 day ago
- Field of Science: #FieldNotes: Amplituhedron and the dissection of cats fieldofscience.com/2015/08/fieldn… 2 days ago
- Field of Science: FieldNotes: Amplituhedron and the dissection of cats fieldofscience.com/2015/08/fieldn… 3 days ago
- Should Environmental Reporting Get the Peer-Review Treatment? - psmag.com/books-and-cult… 3 days ago
- #FieldNotes: Amplituhedron and the dissection of cats fieldofscience.com/2015/08/fieldn… 3 days ago
- Field of Science: #FieldNotes: Amplituhedron and the dissection of cats fieldofscience.com/2015/08/fieldn… 3 days ago
- RT @ccziv: #Immodium fail: but people w/chronic issues, take generic. BOYCOTT #Immodium until tabs are safe to swallow!! 2/2 5 days ago
- RT @ccziv: NEVER take brand name #Immodium. The tabs are huge, and I just aspirated 1/2 of 1/always break in 2. Bad anyway b/c toxins need … 5 days ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.