Lost time is like a run in a stocking. It always gets worse.
- Ann Morrow Lindbergh
My HomepageYou can find all about my online presence at http://coturnix.org. Views presented on this blog and all other online spaces are mine and do not represent the views of Scientific American or its owners (NPG and McMillan).
Search This Blog:
Bora Zivkovic on Morning at Triton Angie Lindsay Ma on Morning at Triton Linda chamblee on Morning at Triton Please, do explain.… on About matjaz zivkovic on About
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- Come to ConvergeSouth
- BIO101 - Protein Synthesis: Transcription and Translation
- ScienceOnline2010 - interview with Morgan Giddings
- BIO101 - Physiology: Coordinated Response
- Quick Links
- Quick Links and Updates
- ScienceOnline'09: Interview with Miriam Goldstein
- A Monkey with Human Eyes and Other Links from the Brink bit.ly/13ROBV9 by @johnrplatt at #SciAmBlogs 38 minutes ago
- Journosplaining 101 scienceblogs.com/principles/201… 41 minutes ago
- Physics Week in Review: May 25, 2013 ow.ly/1WGGFv by @JenLucPiquant at #SciAmBlogs 1 hour ago
- NeuroSCIence in FIction: Kill Decision ow.ly/1WGGBh by @illusionchasers at #SciAmBlogs 1 hour ago
- W00t!!! RT @FromTheLabBench: On my way to Durham NC for the summer!! #roadtrip #internship @davidkroll @BoraZ 1 hour ago
- Buds | The Last Word On Nothing ow.ly/1WGGtU 1 hour ago
- Ants Reveal How to Build a Tunnel You Can't Fall Down ow.ly/1WGGt1 1 hour ago
- A Little Giant’s Dewlap… Why Do They Need One? ow.ly/1WGGrB 1 hour ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Thank youThanks to Arikia Millikan for helping with setting up this site.