Lost time is like a run in a stocking. It always gets worse.
– Ann Morrow Lindbergh
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
Bora Zivkovic on Morning at Triton Angie Lindsay Ma on Morning at Triton Linda chamblee on Morning at Triton Jekyll » Blog… on The Big Announcement, this tim… Mike H on The Big Announcement, this tim…
- Health and Medicine Poetry Contest
- BIO101 - Physiology: Coordinated Response
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- BIO101 - Protein Synthesis: Transcription and Translation
- Bed bugs and cockroaches: The insects that bug us
- ScienceOnline2010 – interview with Kelly Rae Chi
- Extreme Dinosaur: Nigersaurus, the Mesozoic Cow!
- PLoS Blogs - the science blogging network!
- BIO101 - Cell Structure
- Help the Batwa Pygmies of SW Uganda dt.gofund.me/redemptionsong 1 day ago
- Sharks have rhythm, too blog.coturnix.org/2013/08/07/sha… 1 day ago
- Louis Agassiz and a brief history of early United States marine biology southernfriedscience.com/?p=6214 2 days ago
- Insects may be able to feel fear, anger and empathy, after all qz.com/441672/insects… 2 days ago
- Pluto at Last - ngm.nationalgeographic.com/2015/07/pluto/… 2 days ago
- The 1872 Equine Influenza Epidemic That Sickened Most U.S. Horses mentalfloss.com/article/65528/… 2 days ago
- Amazon tribe creates 500-page traditional medicine encyclopedia news.mongabay.com/2015/0624-hanc… 3 days ago
- How Your Brain Knows When It's Summer: Circadian Clock Linked To Seasons And Length Of Day medicaldaily.com/how-your-brain… 3 days ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.