My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- Postscript to Pittendrigh's Pet Project - Phototaxis, Photoperiodism and Precise Projectile Parabolas of Pilobolus on Pasture Poop
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- Lindau Nobel - interview with Ghada Al-Kadamany
- BIO101 - Physiology: Coordinated Response
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- BIO101 - Introduction to Anatomy and Physiology
- The PepsiGate linkfest
- A couple of Big Announcements about The Open Laboratory
- The Ecological and Economic Importance of Sharks, Threats They Face, and How You Can Help (CANCELLED)
- Wet beaches drown sea turtles scienceline.org/2014/10/wet-be… 1 hour ago
- Inside Breaking News — How we balance speed with rumor control: blog.breakingnews.com/post/481412769… 1 hour ago
- One-Third of Top Websites Restrict Customers’ Right to Sue nytimes.com/2014/10/23/ups… 1 hour ago
- Why media probably shouldn't name Ebola victims cjr.org/the_observator… 1 hour ago
- Journalists need a point of view if they want to stay relevant theconversation.com/journalists-ne… via @US_Conversation 4 hours ago
- Why you should use Twitter during your PhD wp.me/pX3kK-1D6 via @thesiswhisperer 7 hours ago
- Eye of the <del>/Tiger</del> Green Anole anoleannals.org/2014/10/24/eye… 8 hours ago
- On a Decade of Getting Pooped On By Birds - lastwordonnothing.com/2014/10/23/on-… 14 hours ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.