I posted 143 times in November.
This was a busy month, getting to the end of the submission period for Open Lab 2009 and getting ready for ScienceOnline2010, so most of the posts had something to do with one of those two topics.
And I posted quite a few good videos and a couple of cool photographs. I decided that I did Tweetlinks long enough for everyone to get it that I post a lot of cool links there, so if interested, you know where to find me on Twitter.
But I did blog about science as well – in this long post I covered several science-related events I attended and discussed the science I heard there.
Work-wise, we announced the PLoS Store and the October blog pick of the month.
I also posted the interview with Christian Casper and a brief review of the Leonard Cohen concert.
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- Postscript to Pittendrigh's Pet Project - Phototaxis, Photoperiodism and Precise Projectile Parabolas of Pilobolus on Pasture Poop
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- Lindau Nobel - interview with Ghada Al-Kadamany
- Web breaks echo-chambers, or, 'Echo-chamber' is just a derogatory term for 'community' - my remarks at #AAASmtg
- BIO101 - Current Biological Diversity
- BIO101 again
- ScienceOnline2010 - interview with William Saleu
- BIO101 - Physiology: Coordinated Response
- Anoles Moving North, Way North anoleannals.org/2014/10/23/can… 4 hours ago
- If you love books then you should be rooting for Amazon, not Hachette or the Big Five gigaom.com/2014/07/02/if-… via @gigaom 4 hours ago
- The Breaking News Consumer's Handbook wnyc.org/2CAJb via @onthemedia 4 hours ago
- Old and Stale? -- Aging Researchers, Funding Trends, and the Doughnut Effect: wp.me/pcvbl-abV via @scholarlykitchn 5 hours ago
- What if NSF preproposals WERE the proposals? wp.me/p2wMuW-2Tw via @DynamicEcology 5 hours ago
- Amazon is doing the world a favor by crushing book publishers vox.com/2014/10/22/701… via @voxdotcom 13 hours ago
- Whales Can Only Taste Salty deepseanews.com/2014/10/whales… via @deepseanews 23 hours ago
- Social Anxiety: why the mundane can be terrifying gu.com/p/42fdk/stw 23 hours ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.