I posted 143 times in November.
This was a busy month, getting to the end of the submission period for Open Lab 2009 and getting ready for ScienceOnline2010, so most of the posts had something to do with one of those two topics.
And I posted quite a few good videos and a couple of cool photographs. I decided that I did Tweetlinks long enough for everyone to get it that I post a lot of cool links there, so if interested, you know where to find me on Twitter.
But I did blog about science as well – in this long post I covered several science-related events I attended and discussed the science I heard there.
Work-wise, we announced the PLoS Store and the October blog pick of the month.
I also posted the interview with Christian Casper and a brief review of the Leonard Cohen concert.
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- Welcome Scientopia, a new science blogging network
- Open Laboratory - old Prefaces and Introductions
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- 'Pink Boots and the Machete'
- New and Exciting in PLoS ONE
- BIO101 - Cell Structure
- Can Wordpress do this?
- Quick & dirty: misleading sex surveys in women's mags (video)
- Bugs and Features in Fruit Flies huff.to/VTsH3a via @HuffPostScience 10 hours ago
- When does giving the reader what they want turn into clickbait? It’s complicated gigaom.com/2014/08/29/whe… 10 hours ago
- How Google can really help news & media om.co/2014/08/29/how… 10 hours ago
- What Kind of Rider Do You Want to Be? horsecollaborative.com/what-kind-of-r… 11 hours ago
- Valegro & Charlotte Dujardin Win World Games Freestyle Gold, Damon Hill Silver, Parzival Bronze | dressage-news.com/?p=28122 11 hours ago
- 52 Blue: The loneliest whale in the world. slate.com/blogs/wild_thi… 11 hours ago
- Turns Out Wolves’ Yawns Are Contagious, Too wired.com/2014/08/wolf-y… 11 hours ago
- An Icy Solution To The Mystery Of The Slithering Stones npr.org/2014/08/28/343… 12 hours ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.