I posted 143 times in November.
This was a busy month, getting to the end of the submission period for Open Lab 2009 and getting ready for ScienceOnline2010, so most of the posts had something to do with one of those two topics.
And I posted quite a few good videos and a couple of cool photographs. I decided that I did Tweetlinks long enough for everyone to get it that I post a lot of cool links there, so if interested, you know where to find me on Twitter.
But I did blog about science as well – in this long post I covered several science-related events I attended and discussed the science I heard there.
Work-wise, we announced the PLoS Store and the October blog pick of the month.
I also posted the interview with Christian Casper and a brief review of the Leonard Cohen concert.
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
Bora Zivkovic on Morning at Triton Angie Lindsay Ma on Morning at Triton Linda chamblee on Morning at Triton Jekyll » Blog… on The Big Announcement, this tim… Mike H on The Big Announcement, this tim…
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- Doesn't reading about this make you salivate?
- BIO101 - Protein Synthesis: Transcription and Translation
- Carnal Carnival #1 - Essentials of Elimination
- Biology and the Scientific Method
- Lysenko Gets A D-Minus On My Genetics Test
- Bed bugs and cockroaches: The insects that bug us
- BIO101 - Evolution of Biological Diversity
- BIO101 - Physiology: Coordinated Response
- Wellness and Writing Connections Conference
- The Body We Care For: Figures of Anthropo-zoo-genesis biolinguagem.com/ling_cog_cult/… 9 hours ago
- Beyond Pluto: Let’s Go See Some More New Worlds phenomena.nationalgeographic.com/2015/07/31/bey… 1 day ago
- Physics demonstrations: Lichtenberg figures skullsinthestars.com/2015/07/31/phy… 1 day ago
- #FieldNotes: In a grip of the legs of a snake fieldofscience.com/2015/07/fieldn… 2 days ago
- @dylanmatt see also: blogs.scientificamerican.com/guest-blog/wan… 2 days ago
- Field of Science: FieldNotes: In a grip of the legs of a snake fieldofscience.com/2015/07/fieldn… 3 days ago
- Field of Science: #FieldNotes: In a grip of the legs of a snake fieldofscience.com/2015/07/fieldn… 3 days ago
- It’s Not Climate Change — It’s Everything Change — medium.com/matter/it-s-no… 4 days ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.