I posted 143 times in November.
This was a busy month, getting to the end of the submission period for Open Lab 2009 and getting ready for ScienceOnline2010, so most of the posts had something to do with one of those two topics.
And I posted quite a few good videos and a couple of cool photographs. I decided that I did Tweetlinks long enough for everyone to get it that I post a lot of cool links there, so if interested, you know where to find me on Twitter.
But I did blog about science as well – in this long post I covered several science-related events I attended and discussed the science I heard there.
Work-wise, we announced the PLoS Store and the October blog pick of the month.
I also posted the interview with Christian Casper and a brief review of the Leonard Cohen concert.
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
Bora Zivkovic on Morning at Triton Angie Lindsay Ma on Morning at Triton Linda chamblee on Morning at Triton Jekyll » Blog… on The Big Announcement, this tim… Mike H on The Big Announcement, this tim…
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- Photosynthesis Rap (video)
- BIO101 - Physiology: Coordinated Response
- Doesn't reading about this make you salivate?
- Serbian Dreambook: National Imaginary in the Time of Milošević
- BIO101 - Cell Structure
- Stick Science cartoons
- Books: Michael Pollan - The Omnivore's Dilemma
- The PepsiGate linkfest
- Can we understand citizen science? jcom.sissa.it/archive/15/01/… 2 weeks ago
- Challenges and successes in engaging citizen scientists to observe snow cover jcom.sissa.it/archive/15/01/… 2 weeks ago
- Cell Spotting: educational and motivational outcomes of cell biology citizen science project in the classroom jcom.sissa.it/archive/15/01/… 2 weeks ago
- School of Ants goes to college: integrating citizen science into general classroom increases engagement with science jcom.sissa.it/archive/15/01/… 2 weeks ago
- Motivation and learning impact of Dutch flu-trackers jcom.sissa.it/archive/15/01/… 2 weeks ago
- The Swedish mass experiments — a way of encouraging scientific citizenship? jcom.sissa.it/archive/15/01/… 2 weeks ago
- "We're not going to be guinea pigs;" Citizen Science and Environmental Health in a Native American Community jcom.sissa.it/archive/15/01/… 2 weeks ago
- The "Problem of Extension" revisited: new modes of digital participation in science jcom.sissa.it/archive/15/01/… 2 weeks ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.