I posted 143 times in November.
This was a busy month, getting to the end of the submission period for Open Lab 2009 and getting ready for ScienceOnline2010, so most of the posts had something to do with one of those two topics.
And I posted quite a few good videos and a couple of cool photographs. I decided that I did Tweetlinks long enough for everyone to get it that I post a lot of cool links there, so if interested, you know where to find me on Twitter.
But I did blog about science as well – in this long post I covered several science-related events I attended and discussed the science I heard there.
Work-wise, we announced the PLoS Store and the October blog pick of the month.
I also posted the interview with Christian Casper and a brief review of the Leonard Cohen concert.
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- Bed bugs and cockroaches: The insects that bug us
- Why republish an old blog post?
- The PepsiGate linkfest
- Postscript to Pittendrigh's Pet Project - Phototaxis, Photoperiodism and Precise Projectile Parabolas of Pilobolus on Pasture Poop
- Stick Science cartoons
- Biological Clocks in Protista
- BIO101 - Biology and the Scientific Method
- Lindau Nobel - interview with Ghada Al-Kadamany
- 'The Cloud' and Other Dangerous Metaphors theatlantic.com/technology/arc… 6 minutes ago
- Space-lights developed at Brigham and Women's could be way of the future bizjournals.com/boston/blog/he… via @BostonBizNews 8 minutes ago
- Access Denied: Don't Talk About Death in a Graveyard! wp.me/p14Gvd-1ky 1 hour ago
- Questions for Rich Lenski about his amazing Long Term Evolution Experiment (UPDATEDx2) wp.me/p2wMuW-39j via @DynamicEcology 2 hours ago
- Hard Times in the Younger Dryas - lastwordonnothing.com/2015/01/27/har… 10 hours ago
- A Scientist’s Defense of Free Will shar.es/1bSFlx via @creativitypost 10 hours ago
- Modern rudeness in Stone Age minds with Amy Alkon blogs.scientificamerican.com/beautiful-mind… 21 hours ago
- Coevolutionary aesthetics in human and biotic artworlds ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/P… 21 hours ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.