I posted 143 times in November.
This was a busy month, getting to the end of the submission period for Open Lab 2009 and getting ready for ScienceOnline2010, so most of the posts had something to do with one of those two topics.
And I posted quite a few good videos and a couple of cool photographs. I decided that I did Tweetlinks long enough for everyone to get it that I post a lot of cool links there, so if interested, you know where to find me on Twitter.
But I did blog about science as well – in this long post I covered several science-related events I attended and discussed the science I heard there.
Work-wise, we announced the PLoS Store and the October blog pick of the month.
I also posted the interview with Christian Casper and a brief review of the Leonard Cohen concert.
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- Lysenko Gets A D-Minus On My Genetics Test
- Everything You Always Wanted To Know About Sleep (But Were Too Afraid To Ask)
- BIO101 - Introduction to Anatomy and Physiology
- BIO101 - Physiology: Coordinated Response
- BIO101 - From Two Cells To Many: Cell Differentiation and Embryonic Development
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- Stick Science cartoons
- BIO101 - Cell Structure
- Why republish an old blog post?
- Why Does The Doctor Only Have Old Magazines? businessinsider.com/why-does-the-d… 58 minutes ago
- Google Designers Turned Their Inside Jokes Into Easter Eggs m.theatlantic.com/technology/arc… 1 hour ago
- The readers we can’t friend niemanlab.org/2014/12/the-re… 1 hour ago
- Here’s why email newsletters can be so powerful — and valuable gigaom.com/2014/12/17/her… 1 hour ago
- The year news notifications need to grow up niemanlab.org/2014/12/the-ye… 1 hour ago
- Disrupt the buzzword backlash niemanlab.org/2014/12/disrup… 1 hour ago
- Crowdsourcing the future of news niemanlab.org/2014/12/crowds… 2 hours ago
- Smart filters on the rise niemanlab.org/2014/12/smart-… 2 hours ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.