Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us.
– Calvin – Bill Watterson ‘Calvin and Hobbes’
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- ScienceOnline2011 - interview with Holly Bik
- BIO101 - Biology and the Scientific Method
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- Postscript to Pittendrigh's Pet Project - Phototaxis, Photoperiodism and Precise Projectile Parabolas of Pilobolus on Pasture Poop
- Grand Rounds Vol. 6 No. 49 - a conference in a tropical island resort
- BIO101 - Cell Structure
- Some fun stats about the participants of ScienceOnline2011
- 'Echo-chamber' is just a derogatory term for 'community'
- Which came first: the long-billed bird or the long-tubed flower? scienceline.org/2014/10/which-… 30 minutes ago
- Secret space plane lands in California scienceline.org/2014/10/secret… 30 minutes ago
- Women carry fetal DNA long after children’s birth geneticliteracyproject.org/2014/10/21/wom… 31 minutes ago
- GMOs Expose Dangerous “Science” Disconnect in Agriculture roablog.com/blog/2014/10/1… 33 minutes ago
- Fossils rewrite history of penetrative sex nature.com/news/fossils-r… 34 minutes ago
- Jack the Ripper: Scientist who claims to have identified notorious killer has 'made serious DNA error' independent.co.uk/news/science/j… 36 minutes ago
- Seed patent primer: Is the use of GMOs preventing farmers from reusing their seeds? geneticliteracyproject.org/2014/10/21/see… 38 minutes ago
- Where you get your news depends on where you stand on the issues niemanlab.org/2014/10/where-… 45 minutes ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.