Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us.
– Calvin – Bill Watterson ‘Calvin and Hobbes’
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
Bora Zivkovic on Morning at Triton Angie Lindsay Ma on Morning at Triton Linda chamblee on Morning at Triton Jekyll » Blog… on The Big Announcement, this tim… Mike H on The Big Announcement, this tim…
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- Charlotte's Web: what was she smoking?
- BIO101 - Physiology: Coordinated Response
- BIO101 - From Genes To Traits: How Genotype Affects Phenotype
- Biology and the Scientific Method
- Welcome the Popular Science blog network
- The Mighty Ant-Lion
- Arsenic Bacteria link-dump
- Youngstown News, Boardman graduate Brager argues athletes are smart in ‘Meathead’ vindy.com/news/2015/may/… 5 hours ago
- Why you shouldn’t wash your dishes by hand washingtonpost.com/news/energy-en… 6 hours ago
- The growth of the science PR industry has resulted in an overly exaggerated presentation of research findings. blogs.lse.ac.uk/impactofsocial… 6 hours ago
- Open Science theness.com/neurologicablo… 6 hours ago
- Journal Club: Birdfeeding favours non-native bird species scilogs.com/maniraptora/jo… 6 hours ago
- Doc Madhattan: The mathematics and geometry in John Hejduck docmadhattan.fieldofscience.com/2015/05/the-ma… 6 hours ago
- Everything I Know About Journalism in 395 Words mobile.nytimes.com/blogs/publiced… 5 days ago
- Brain Mechanisms of Skill Learning | BrainFacts.org Blog blog.brainfacts.org/2015/04/brain-… 5 days ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.