Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us.
– Calvin – Bill Watterson ‘Calvin and Hobbes’
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- BIO101 - Cell Structure
- BIO101 - Protein Synthesis: Transcription and Translation
- Carnal Carnival #1 - Essentials of Elimination
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- Some fun stats about the participants of ScienceOnline2011
- Arsenic Bacteria link-dump
- Science Blogging Networks: What, Why and How
- Everything You Always Wanted To Know About Sleep (But Were Too Afraid To Ask)
- RSA Animate - Smile or Die (video)
- RT @Gurdur: @BoraZ Seen this? From @ChemistryWorld: for #RoshHashanah chemists create Mogen Doved molecule rsc.li/1ponvfl http://t.… 1 hour ago
- Wheelbarrow handles for vertebrae? The cervical rib bundles of <i>Sauroposeidon</i> and other… wp.me/p7FmM-2Oo via @wordpressdotcom 3 hours ago
- Bolder Lizards Drop Their Tails More Readily to Compensate for Risky Behavior anoleannals.org/2014/09/22/bol… 3 hours ago
- Theory vs. models in ecology wp.me/p2wMuW-2Me 3 hours ago
- Why is Thomas Piketty's 700-page book a bestseller? gu.com/p/4xd4v/tw 13 hours ago
- How anti-vaccination is like a nuclear bomb: wp.me/p6nGL-29c via @drskyskull 13 hours ago
- Science journalism seminar kicks off in Montenegro scilogs.com/balkan_science… 20 hours ago
- The Golden Spoon - Consider the Fork gastropod.com/episode-1-the-… 22 hours ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.