Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us.
- Calvin – Bill Watterson ‘Calvin and Hobbes’
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- Sleep Schedules in Adolescents
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- The PepsiGate linkfest
- Berry Go Round #31
- More On Female Orgasm
- ScienceOnline2010 - interview with Morgan Giddings
- ScienceOnline2011 - interview with Holly Bik
- ClockNews - Adolescent Sleep
- He Says It Isn't So - About Editing and Writing jacklimpert.com/2014/07/says-i… 6 hours ago
- What the new study on organic food tells us...about the difficulty of making informed judgments about risk. bigthink.com/risk-reason-an… 7 hours ago
- Getting Over Procrastination newyorker.com/science/maria-… 7 hours ago
- Explainer: why does the teenage brain need more sleep? theconversation.com/explainer-why-… 7 hours ago
- Unread classics in ecology dynamicecology.wordpress.com/2014/07/24/unr… 7 hours ago
- Captain Alberto Larraguibel and his Stallion Huaso setting the world high-jump record in 1949 (video): youtube.com/watch?v=p_JK5U… 7 hours ago
- No, It's Not Your Imagination -- Your Dog Is Actually Feeling Jealous animals.io9.com/dogs-feel-jeal… 7 hours ago
- Using Google Trends to gauge climate change perception conservationmagazine.org/2014/07/using-… 7 hours ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.