Every man, through fear, mugs his aspirations a dozen times a day.
– Brendan Francis
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- Lindau Nobel - interview with Ghada Al-Kadamany
- BIO101 - Biology and the Scientific Method
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- Why republish an old blog post?
- Bed bugs and cockroaches: The insects that bug us
- BIO101 - Protein Synthesis: Transcription and Translation
- Grand Rounds Vol. 6 No. 49 - a conference in a tropical island resort
- The PepsiGate linkfest
- Biological Clocks in Protista
- Why grudges don't work scripting.com/2015/01/27/why… 16 minutes ago
- A note about blogging scripting.com/2015/01/25/aNo… 17 minutes ago
- Six ways in which Andrew Keen is wrong about the internet gigaom.com/2015/01/27/six… via @gigaom 28 minutes ago
- What Is Science Journalism Worth? Part II theopennotebook.com/2015/01/27/wha… 2 hours ago
- The way we get off airplanes makes absolutely no sense vox.com/2014/7/8/58778… via @josephstromberg 1 day ago
- A Journal to Advance Citizen Science: an Interview with Caren Cooper - scilogs.com/communication_… 1 day ago
- Why Americans Are the Weirdest People in the World psmag.com/books-and-cult… 1 day ago
- Trotting Over Poles Can Have Exercise, Therapeutic Benefits thehorse.com/articles/34104… 3 days ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.