Every man, through fear, mugs his aspirations a dozen times a day.
– Brendan Francis
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- BIO101 - Cell Structure
- Arsenic Bacteria link-dump
- Science Blogging Networks: What, Why and How
- Everything You Always Wanted To Know About Sleep (But Were Too Afraid To Ask)
- Carolus Linnaeus's Floral Clocks
- Biology and the Scientific Method
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- Nicholas Christakis: The hidden influence of social networks (TED talk video)
- Science journalism seminar kicks off in Montenegro scilogs.com/balkan_science… 2 hours ago
- The Golden Spoon - Consider the Fork gastropod.com/episode-1-the-… 4 hours ago
- Video Of The $210,000 Grand Prix of Central Park chronofhorse.com/article/video-… 4 hours ago
- Nat Geo Wild's Radical Approach to Science TV: Being Truthful animals.io9.com/nat-geo-wilds-… 4 hours ago
- How do paleontologists access the (non-open access) literature? blogs.plos.org/paleo/2014/09/… 4 hours ago
- ▶ Cavalry Horseback Riding Training: "Modern Centaurs" circa 1920 Educational Films Corporation youtube.com/watch?v=nOyvim… 4 hours ago
- The Life of the Mind: Hannah Arendt on Thinking vs. Knowing and the Crucial Difference Between Truth and Meaning brainpickings.org/2014/09/16/han… 5 hours ago
- How Repetition Enchants the Brain and the Psychology of Why We Love It in Music brainpickings.org/2014/09/18/on-… 5 hours ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.