As you know you can see everyone who’s registered for the conference, but I highlight 4-6 participants every day as this may be an easier way for you to digest the list. You can also look at the Program so see who is doing what.
Anna Kushnir is a veteran of our conferences. She is the Senior Analyst at Gryphon Scientific and she blogs on Lab Life. I interviewed Anna a couple of years ago.
Erik Martin is the Community manager at reddit.com. He blogs on Megazoa and he tweets.
Anna Lena Phillips is the Assistant Book-Review Editor at the American Scientist and the Poetry Editor at the Fringe magazine.
Amy Freitag is a graduate student in ecology and conservation at Duke University and is one of the co-bloggers on Southern Fried Science.
Maria-Jose Vinas is a freelance science writer and journalist (and a veterinarian). She is the public information coordinator and twitterer for the American Geophysical Union.
Larry Boles is an animal keeper at the Museum of Life+Science in Durham. He manages the department’s blog and works with the Innovation and Learning group on Adult Science Programs. He will be your leader for the Museum tour. Larry is also on Twitter.
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- Stick Science cartoons
- BIO101 - Cell Structure
- Why republish an old blog post?
- BIO101 - Introduction to Anatomy and Physiology
- Scienceblogging: Scientopia – a Q&A with SciCurious and Mark Chu-Carroll
- Quick Links
- BIO101 - From One Cell To Two: Cell Division and DNA Replication
- The Ice Bucket Challenge Can Kill. Here's Why You're Doing It Wrong forbes.com/sites/jvchamar… 18 hours ago
- The Science of the Ice Bucket Challenge ksj.mit.edu/tracker/2014/0… 18 hours ago
- New Yorker’s portrayal of an anti-GMO activist: A study in avoiding the false balance trap ksj.mit.edu/tracker/2014/0… 18 hours ago
- Feathers Fly For South Africa chronofhorse.com/article/feathe… 18 hours ago
- Three Things You Didn’t Know About the Arachnids That Live on Your Face news.ncsu.edu/2014/08/face-m… 18 hours ago
- Is this old Betty Crocker commercial the reason everyone hates the word ‘moist’? dangerousminds.net/comments/is_th… 18 hours ago
- Twitter helps Chicago find sources of food poisoning reuters.com/article/2014/0… 18 hours ago
- A practical guide to table manners mydaytondailynews.com/news/lifestyle… 18 hours ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.