As you know you can see everyone who’s registered for the conference, but I highlight 4-6 participants every day as this may be an easier way for you to digest the list. You can also look at the Program so see who is doing what.
Anna Kushnir is a veteran of our conferences. She is the Senior Analyst at Gryphon Scientific and she blogs on Lab Life. I interviewed Anna a couple of years ago.
Erik Martin is the Community manager at reddit.com. He blogs on Megazoa and he tweets.
Anna Lena Phillips is the Assistant Book-Review Editor at the American Scientist and the Poetry Editor at the Fringe magazine.
Amy Freitag is a graduate student in ecology and conservation at Duke University and is one of the co-bloggers on Southern Fried Science.
Maria-Jose Vinas is a freelance science writer and journalist (and a veterinarian). She is the public information coordinator and twitterer for the American Geophysical Union.
Larry Boles is an animal keeper at the Museum of Life+Science in Durham. He manages the department’s blog and works with the Innovation and Learning group on Adult Science Programs. He will be your leader for the Museum tour. Larry is also on Twitter.
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- Science Blogging Networks: What, Why and How
- BIO101 - Evolution of Biological Diversity
- BIO101: Cell-Cell Interactions
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- Best of September at A Blog Around The Clock
- BIO101 - From Two Cells To Many: Cell Differentiation and Embryonic Development
- Bed bugs and cockroaches: The insects that bug us
- Stick Science cartoons
- Alert! Some Big And Important And Exciting News!
- UNC team helps produce short documentary about solar energy investment in Spain jomc.unc.edu/news/unc-team-… 1 hour ago
- My garden is organic and I grow GMOs geneticliteracyproject.org/2014/09/02/my-… 3 hours ago
- New generation Amish farmer’s view of next Green Revolution geneticliteracyproject.org/2014/09/02/new… 3 hours ago
- Nap and coffee combo clears neurotransmitters so buzz more effective geneticliteracyproject.org/2014/09/02/nap… 3 hours ago
- When the media hypes epigenetics, mothers take the blame geneticliteracyproject.org/2014/09/02/whe… 3 hours ago
- What’s the future of GMO ‘Frankenfuels’? geneticliteracyproject.org/2014/09/02/wha… 3 hours ago
- Incredible video of North Carolina's Wild Horses horsecollaborative.com/incredible-vid… 5 hours ago
- There's A Teenager On Top Of The Show Jumping World, But The U.S. Riders Are In The Hunt chronofhorse.com/article/teenag… 8 hours ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.