As you know you can see everyone who’s registered for the conference, but I highlight 4-6 participants every day as this may be an easier way for you to digest the list. You can also look at the Program so see who is doing what.
Anna Kushnir is a veteran of our conferences. She is the Senior Analyst at Gryphon Scientific and she blogs on Lab Life. I interviewed Anna a couple of years ago.
Erik Martin is the Community manager at reddit.com. He blogs on Megazoa and he tweets.
Anna Lena Phillips is the Assistant Book-Review Editor at the American Scientist and the Poetry Editor at the Fringe magazine.
Amy Freitag is a graduate student in ecology and conservation at Duke University and is one of the co-bloggers on Southern Fried Science.
Maria-Jose Vinas is a freelance science writer and journalist (and a veterinarian). She is the public information coordinator and twitterer for the American Geophysical Union.
Larry Boles is an animal keeper at the Museum of Life+Science in Durham. He manages the department’s blog and works with the Innovation and Learning group on Adult Science Programs. He will be your leader for the Museum tour. Larry is also on Twitter.
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- BIO101 - Protein Synthesis: Transcription and Translation
- BIO101 - Cell Structure
- BIO101: Cell-Cell Interactions
- Essential Science Fiction
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- BIO101 – From Two Cells To Many: Cell Differentiation and Embryonic Development
- Grand Rounds Vol. 6 No. 49 - a conference in a tropical island resort
- Arsenic Bacteria link-dump
- Domestication - it's a matter of time (always is for me, that's my 'hammer' for all nails)
- Backyard Breeding is the Blight of the Horse Industry writingofriding.com/in-the-media/b… via @ericakfranz 2 hours ago
- @iramjohn yes!!!! I found that exchange fascinating and illuminating 3 hours ago
- Planning to Sprawl lastwordonnothing.com/2014/09/29/gue… 3 hours ago
- Surprise, Surprise -- The Web Turns Out to Be Too Persistent: wp.me/pcvbl-a7c 3 hours ago
- @Sci_Phile that is UK high jump record by Nick Skelton: youtube.com/watch?v=j8_6nF… 15 hours ago
- GMO farming abject “failure” claims Center for Food Safety–Is it? geneticliteracyproject.org/2014/09/29/gmo… 19 hours ago
- Can the same regulatory systems that now oversee GMOs work for synthetic biology? geneticliteracyproject.org/2014/09/29/has… 19 hours ago
- Everything Dies, Right? But Does Everything Have To Die? Here's A Surprise npr.org/blogs/krulwich… 19 hours ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.