As you know you can see everyone who’s registered for the conference, but I highlight 4-6 participants every day as this may be an easier way for you to digest the list. You can also look at the Program so see who is doing what.
Anna Kushnir is a veteran of our conferences. She is the Senior Analyst at Gryphon Scientific and she blogs on Lab Life. I interviewed Anna a couple of years ago.
Erik Martin is the Community manager at reddit.com. He blogs on Megazoa and he tweets.
Anna Lena Phillips is the Assistant Book-Review Editor at the American Scientist and the Poetry Editor at the Fringe magazine.
Amy Freitag is a graduate student in ecology and conservation at Duke University and is one of the co-bloggers on Southern Fried Science.
Maria-Jose Vinas is a freelance science writer and journalist (and a veterinarian). She is the public information coordinator and twitterer for the American Geophysical Union.
Larry Boles is an animal keeper at the Museum of Life+Science in Durham. He manages the department’s blog and works with the Innovation and Learning group on Adult Science Programs. He will be your leader for the Museum tour. Larry is also on Twitter.
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- Quick & dirty: misleading sex surveys in women's mags (video)
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- Scienceblogging: The Lay Scientist (and The Guardian) – a Q&A with Martin Robbins
- BIO101 - Protein Synthesis: Transcription and Translation
- Biological Clocks in Protista
- Science Blogging Networks: What, Why and How
- Amateur Video Of Gulf Oil Slick - Worse Than BP Admits
- ScienceOnline2011 – interview with Jessica McCann
- m.jbr.sagepub.com/content/early/… 5 hours ago
- Study: Horses can Communicate Blanketing Preferences shar.es/10t4sE 5 hours ago
- Here's what Democrats and Republicans are afraid of motherjones.com/kevin-drum/201… via @motherjones 5 hours ago
- Bearded dragon's colour matches body clock › News in Science (ABC Science): abc.net.au/science/articl… 5 hours ago
- Peripheral clocks don't need the brain's master clock to function correctly eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2… 5 hours ago
- Why do I blog about what I blog about?: wp.me/p1qsRn-qp 5 hours ago
- Agricultural science is back in fashion for college students: Here’s why geneticliteracyproject.org/2014/10/30/agr… 12 hours ago
- What’s so “natural” about “natural crop breeding”? bit.ly/1rDwkTN via @GeneticLiteracy 12 hours ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.