As you know you can see everyone who’s registered for the conference, but I highlight 4-6 participants every day as this may be an easier way for you to digest the list. You can also look at the Program so see who is doing what.
Anna Kushnir is a veteran of our conferences. She is the Senior Analyst at Gryphon Scientific and she blogs on Lab Life. I interviewed Anna a couple of years ago.
Erik Martin is the Community manager at reddit.com. He blogs on Megazoa and he tweets.
Anna Lena Phillips is the Assistant Book-Review Editor at the American Scientist and the Poetry Editor at the Fringe magazine.
Amy Freitag is a graduate student in ecology and conservation at Duke University and is one of the co-bloggers on Southern Fried Science.
Maria-Jose Vinas is a freelance science writer and journalist (and a veterinarian). She is the public information coordinator and twitterer for the American Geophysical Union.
Larry Boles is an animal keeper at the Museum of Life+Science in Durham. He manages the department’s blog and works with the Innovation and Learning group on Adult Science Programs. He will be your leader for the Museum tour. Larry is also on Twitter.
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
Bora Zivkovic on Morning at Triton Angie Lindsay Ma on Morning at Triton Linda chamblee on Morning at Triton Jekyll » Blog… on The Big Announcement, this tim… Mike H on The Big Announcement, this tim…
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- BIO101 - Cell Structure
- BIO101 - Evolution of Biological Diversity
- BIO101 - From Two Cells To Many: Cell Differentiation and Embryonic Development
- Biology and the Scientific Method
- BIO101 - Protein Synthesis: Transcription and Translation
- ScienceOnline2011 – interview with Jessica McCann
- Web breaks echo-chambers, or, 'Echo-chamber' is just a derogatory term for 'community' - my remarks at #AAASmtg
- Waking Experience Affects Sleep Need in Drosophila
- Field of Science: #FieldNotes: Oliver Sacks, and irreproducible psychology fieldofscience.com/2015/09/fieldn… 2 hours ago
- #FieldNotes: Oliver Sacks, and irreproducible psychology fieldofscience.com/2015/09/fieldn… 10 hours ago
- Field of Science: #FieldNotes: Oliver Sacks, and irreproducible psychology fieldofscience.com/2015/09/fieldn… 14 hours ago
- Gluten-free GM wheat can help celiac patients - biofortified.org/2015/08/gluten… 3 days ago
- Why Marijuana Growers Struggle With Pesticide Safety - theatlantic.com/health/archive… 3 days ago
- #FieldNotes: Amplituhedron and the dissection of cats fieldofscience.com/2015/08/fieldn… 5 days ago
- Field of Science: #FieldNotes: Amplituhedron and the dissection of cats fieldofscience.com/2015/08/fieldn… 6 days ago
- Field of Science: FieldNotes: Amplituhedron and the dissection of cats fieldofscience.com/2015/08/fieldn… 1 week ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.