As you know you can see everyone who’s registered for the conference, but I highlight 4-6 participants every day as this may be an easier way for you to digest the list. You can also look at the Program so see who is doing what.
Anna Kushnir is a veteran of our conferences. She is the Senior Analyst at Gryphon Scientific and she blogs on Lab Life. I interviewed Anna a couple of years ago.
Erik Martin is the Community manager at reddit.com. He blogs on Megazoa and he tweets.
Anna Lena Phillips is the Assistant Book-Review Editor at the American Scientist and the Poetry Editor at the Fringe magazine.
Amy Freitag is a graduate student in ecology and conservation at Duke University and is one of the co-bloggers on Southern Fried Science.
Maria-Jose Vinas is a freelance science writer and journalist (and a veterinarian). She is the public information coordinator and twitterer for the American Geophysical Union.
Larry Boles is an animal keeper at the Museum of Life+Science in Durham. He manages the department’s blog and works with the Innovation and Learning group on Adult Science Programs. He will be your leader for the Museum tour. Larry is also on Twitter.
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
Bora Zivkovic on Morning at Triton Angie Lindsay Ma on Morning at Triton Linda chamblee on Morning at Triton Jekyll » Blog… on The Big Announcement, this tim… Mike H on The Big Announcement, this tim…
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- BIO101 - Protein Synthesis: Transcription and Translation
- BIO101 - Evolution of Biological Diversity
- Postscript to Pittendrigh's Pet Project - Phototaxis, Photoperiodism and Precise Projectile Parabolas of Pilobolus on Pasture Poop
- BIO101 - What Creatures Do: Animal Behavior
- Blog memes
- BIO101 - Organisms In Time and Space: Ecology
- BIO101 - From Genes To Species: A Primer on Evolution
- BIO101 - From Genes To Traits: How Genotype Affects Phenotype
- The Mammoths of Niederweningen mammothtales.blogspot.com/2015/07/the-ma… 1 day ago
- Earth's sixth mass extinction is under way - but are we bothered? - theecologist.org/blogs_and_comm… 1 day ago
- The Science of Stress and How Our Emotions Affect Our Susceptibility to Burnout and Disease | brainpickings.org/2015/07/20/est… 2 days ago
- Eric Schwitzgebel on "Moral hypocrisy: why doesn't knowing about ethics make people more ethical?" rationallyspeakingpodcast.org/show/rs139-eri… 2 days ago
- Dopamine and Horses: Learning, Stereotypies, and More thehorse.com/articles/36130… 3 days ago
- Does Shark Week portrayal of sharks matter? | southernfriedscience.com/?p=18302 3 days ago
- Who's the Herd Leader? It Depends, Researchers Say thehorse.com/articles/36096… 3 days ago
- Easy DNA Editing Will Remake the World. Buckle Up. | wired.com/2015/07/crispr… 3 days ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.