As you know you can see everyone who’s registered for the conference, but I highlight 4-6 participants every day as this may be an easier way for you to digest the list. You can also look at the Program so see who is doing what.
Anna Kushnir is a veteran of our conferences. She is the Senior Analyst at Gryphon Scientific and she blogs on Lab Life. I interviewed Anna a couple of years ago.
Erik Martin is the Community manager at reddit.com. He blogs on Megazoa and he tweets.
Anna Lena Phillips is the Assistant Book-Review Editor at the American Scientist and the Poetry Editor at the Fringe magazine.
Amy Freitag is a graduate student in ecology and conservation at Duke University and is one of the co-bloggers on Southern Fried Science.
Maria-Jose Vinas is a freelance science writer and journalist (and a veterinarian). She is the public information coordinator and twitterer for the American Geophysical Union.
Larry Boles is an animal keeper at the Museum of Life+Science in Durham. He manages the department’s blog and works with the Innovation and Learning group on Adult Science Programs. He will be your leader for the Museum tour. Larry is also on Twitter.
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- Grand Rounds Vol. 6 No. 49 - a conference in a tropical island resort
- BIO101 - Introduction to Anatomy and Physiology
- BIO101 - Protein Synthesis: Transcription and Translation
- Everything You Always Wanted To Know About Sleep (But Were Too Afraid To Ask)
- Sleep Schedules in Adolescents
- BIO101 - Current Biological Diversity
- BIO101 - Cell Structure
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- Cockroaches: The insect we're programmed to fear bbc.com/future/story/2… 1 hour ago
- To Get More Out of Science, Show the Rejected Research nytimes.com/2014/09/19/ups… 1 hour ago
- A conversation with David Rose, little magazine veteran and publisher of Lapham’s Quarterly niemanlab.org/2014/09/a-conv… 1 hour ago
- What happens when 100 billion animals, over 18 years, eat GMOs? geneticliteracyproject.org/2014/09/19/wha… 1 hour ago
- 'That what the horse offers, is in fact the guide' horsesinternational.com/articles/horse… 1 hour ago
- To feed hungry world, is the future of agriculture a battle between organics and GMOs? geneticliteracyproject.org/2014/09/19/to-… 1 hour ago
- Harnett horse sanctuary deluged by 28 needy Arabians, most pregnant newsobserver.com/2014/09/18/416… 1 hour ago
- Research chat: Sarah Cohen of the New York Times on the state of data journalism and what reporters need to know shar.es/1ar3BN 5 hours ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.