As you know you can see everyone who’s registered for the conference, but I highlight 4-6 participants every day as this may be an easier way for you to digest the list. You can also look at the Program so see who is doing what.
Anna Kushnir is a veteran of our conferences. She is the Senior Analyst at Gryphon Scientific and she blogs on Lab Life. I interviewed Anna a couple of years ago.
Erik Martin is the Community manager at reddit.com. He blogs on Megazoa and he tweets.
Anna Lena Phillips is the Assistant Book-Review Editor at the American Scientist and the Poetry Editor at the Fringe magazine.
Amy Freitag is a graduate student in ecology and conservation at Duke University and is one of the co-bloggers on Southern Fried Science.
Maria-Jose Vinas is a freelance science writer and journalist (and a veterinarian). She is the public information coordinator and twitterer for the American Geophysical Union.
Larry Boles is an animal keeper at the Museum of Life+Science in Durham. He manages the department’s blog and works with the Innovation and Learning group on Adult Science Programs. He will be your leader for the Museum tour. Larry is also on Twitter.
My HomepageYou can find all about my online presence at http://coturnix.org. Views presented on this blog and all other online spaces are mine and do not represent the views of Scientific American or its owners (NPG and McMillan).
Search This Blog:
Bora Zivkovic on Morning at Triton Angie Lindsay Ma on Morning at Triton Linda chamblee on Morning at Triton Please, do explain.… on About matjaz zivkovic on About
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- ScienceOnline2011 – interview with John Hawks
- Linnaeus' floral clock on the island of Mainau
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- How the Giraffe Got Its Neck?
- ScienceOnline2011 – interview with Alice Bell
- Serbian Dreambook: National Imaginary in the Time of Milošević
- Amateur Video Of Gulf Oil Slick - Worse Than BP Admits
- Animals with cool names
- Blogrolling: O
- @Gurdur WOW! 17 minutes ago
- At home with numbers: Herald appoints first data editor, Conrad Walters bit.ly/15ugOVf #sci4hels 21 minutes ago
- RT @mkonnikova: "Worth reflecting on what right-answer thinking means abt the devaluing of intellectual engagement." Important piece: http:… 23 minutes ago
- RT @IsabelPenraeth: Dan Kahan expresses his frustration with the science of science communication culturalcognition.net/blog/2013/5/17… 23 minutes ago
- What is Wrong with the Science of Communicating the Science of Science Communication isabel.penraeth.com/post/507266270… by @isabelpenraeth 26 minutes ago
- @Gurdur wow! 29 minutes ago
- Your story, please: How has ScienceOnline made a difference? bit.ly/14GY8xc #sciox 32 minutes ago
- Sung to a tune by Joan Baez? Please? RT @evelynjlamb: Graph Laplacians, by John Baez bit.ly/16BNYCS 1 hour ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Thank youThanks to Arikia Millikan for helping with setting up this site.