As you know you can see everyone who’s registered for the conference, but I highlight 4-6 participants every day as this may be an easier way for you to digest the list. You can also look at the Program so see who is doing what.
Anna Kushnir is a veteran of our conferences. She is the Senior Analyst at Gryphon Scientific and she blogs on Lab Life. I interviewed Anna a couple of years ago.
Erik Martin is the Community manager at reddit.com. He blogs on Megazoa and he tweets.
Anna Lena Phillips is the Assistant Book-Review Editor at the American Scientist and the Poetry Editor at the Fringe magazine.
Amy Freitag is a graduate student in ecology and conservation at Duke University and is one of the co-bloggers on Southern Fried Science.
Maria-Jose Vinas is a freelance science writer and journalist (and a veterinarian). She is the public information coordinator and twitterer for the American Geophysical Union.
Larry Boles is an animal keeper at the Museum of Life+Science in Durham. He manages the department’s blog and works with the Innovation and Learning group on Adult Science Programs. He will be your leader for the Museum tour. Larry is also on Twitter.
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- BIO101 - Evolution of Biological Diversity
- BIO101 - Cell Structure
- Morning at Triton
- BIO101 - From One Cell To Two: Cell Division and DNA Replication
- BIO101 - Biology and the Scientific Method
- Arsenic Bacteria link-dump
- Is education what journalists do?
- Cephalopods don't need a mirror test - they are mirrors themselves .
- Why a rhino urinates at the same rate as a raccoon wapo.st/1wigeEd 8 hours ago
- Seven Reasons Poor People Rent to Own Furniture hughhollowell.org/why-poor-peopl… 12 hours ago
- Social Media, Political News and Ideology journalism.org/2014/10/21/sec… 14 hours ago
- Video: Horse Runs Free Through NYC horsecollaborative.com/horse-runs-fre… 14 hours ago
- Which came first: the long-billed bird or the long-tubed flower? scienceline.org/2014/10/which-… 15 hours ago
- Secret space plane lands in California scienceline.org/2014/10/secret… 15 hours ago
- Women carry fetal DNA long after children’s birth geneticliteracyproject.org/2014/10/21/wom… 15 hours ago
- GMOs Expose Dangerous “Science” Disconnect in Agriculture roablog.com/blog/2014/10/1… 15 hours ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.