My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- BIO101 - Physiology: Coordinated Response
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- Scienceblogging: The Lay Scientist (and The Guardian) – a Q&A with Martin Robbins
- Science Blogging Networks: What, Why and How
- BIO101 - Protein Synthesis: Transcription and Translation
- Everything You Always Wanted To Know About Sleep (But Were Too Afraid To Ask)
- Web breaks echo-chambers, or, 'Echo-chamber' is just a derogatory term for 'community' - my remarks at #AAASmtg
- Open Laboratory 2010 - submissions so far
- Before the “teaching model” of journalism education: 5 questions to ask nie.mn/1wgiNrE via @NiemanLab 37 minutes ago
- This is Why There are So Many Defibrillators in Casinos gainesonbrains.com/2014/10/this-i… 52 minutes ago
- This video game might be the future of ADHD and Alzheimer's treatment theverge.com/e/6798022 via @verge 53 minutes ago
- Why are some people brave and others such cowards? aeon.co/magazine/psych… via @aeonmag 57 minutes ago
- Five science ‘facts’ we learnt at school that are plain wrong theconversation.com/five-science-f… via @ConversationUK 1 hour ago
- “A Teenager Gets Grilled By Her Dad About Why She’s Not That Into Coding” by @jayrosen_nyu medium.com/@jayrosen_nyu/… 1 hour ago
- Europe’s foodie secret: Serbian cuisine lonelyplanet.com/travel-tips-an… via @lonelyplanet 11 hours ago
- Civil Rights: Carriage Horses, Equal Justice, Ebola, Double Standards. bedlamfarm.com/2014/10/29/civ… via @katzinbedlam 11 hours ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.