My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- Postscript to Pittendrigh's Pet Project - Phototaxis, Photoperiodism and Precise Projectile Parabolas of Pilobolus on Pasture Poop
- Web breaks echo-chambers, or, 'Echo-chamber' is just a derogatory term for 'community' - my remarks at #AAASmtg
- BIO101 - Current Biological Diversity
- Teaching Biology 101 (to adults)
- BIO101 again
- A couple of Big Announcements about The Open Laboratory
- BIO101 - Physiology: Coordinated Response
- Anoles Moving North, Way North anoleannals.org/2014/10/23/can… 2 hours ago
- If you love books then you should be rooting for Amazon, not Hachette or the Big Five gigaom.com/2014/07/02/if-… via @gigaom 3 hours ago
- The Breaking News Consumer's Handbook wnyc.org/2CAJb via @onthemedia 3 hours ago
- Old and Stale? -- Aging Researchers, Funding Trends, and the Doughnut Effect: wp.me/pcvbl-abV via @scholarlykitchn 3 hours ago
- What if NSF preproposals WERE the proposals? wp.me/p2wMuW-2Tw via @DynamicEcology 3 hours ago
- Amazon is doing the world a favor by crushing book publishers vox.com/2014/10/22/701… via @voxdotcom 12 hours ago
- Whales Can Only Taste Salty deepseanews.com/2014/10/whales… via @deepseanews 21 hours ago
- Social Anxiety: why the mundane can be terrifying gu.com/p/42fdk/stw 21 hours ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.