Dynamically Programmable Alarm Clock:
Though it ignores biology – the sleep cycles (which some alarm clocks now measure and use) – this is nifty nonetheless.
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- ScienceOnline2011 – interview with Robin Lloyd
- 'Pink Boots and the Machete'
- Everything You Always Wanted To Know About Sleep (But Were Too Afraid To Ask)
- ScienceOnline2010 - interview with Diana Gitig
- RT @jayrosen_nyu: Journalists bear witness. So does everyone else. It all goes real time. Unedited. @carr2n near the peak of his form. http… 6 hours ago
- NC’s Natural Treasures: 50 Years of Staying Wild sciencetrio.wordpress.com/2014/07/27/ncs… 7 hours ago
- Coop's Citizen Sci Scoop: The nine simultaneous lives of cats blogs.plos.org/citizensci/201… 9 hours ago
- Science Blogging that Boomerangs scilogs.com/from_the_lab_b… 9 hours ago
- Pseudo-poo! All that glitters isn't fecal gold blogs.plos.org/paleo/2014/07/… 9 hours ago
- This picture captures why “no sugar added” is a meaningless concept blogs.plos.org/obesitypanacea… 9 hours ago
- Writing the book: Beth Macy and ‘Factory Man’ niemanstoryboard.org/2014/07/09/wri… 9 hours ago
- The lifecycle in your walls: What's thriving behind the scenes of your home this summer? scienceline.org/2014/07/the-li… 9 hours ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.