Dynamically Programmable Alarm Clock:
Though it ignores biology – the sleep cycles (which some alarm clocks now measure and use) – this is nifty nonetheless.
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- BIO101 - Protein Synthesis: Transcription and Translation
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- BIO101 - Cell Structure
- BIO101 - Physiology: Coordinated Response
- Biological Clocks in Protista
- Carnal Carnival #1 - Essentials of Elimination
- BIO101 - Evolution of Biological Diversity
- BIO101 - From Genes To Traits: How Genotype Affects Phenotype
- Scienceblogging: The Lay Scientist (and The Guardian) – a Q&A with Martin Robbins
- Open Laboratory 2010 - only eight days till the deadline!
- RT @fieldofscience: Fieldnotes: a view to spotted horses in the morning: Fieldnotes is a weekly collection of… goo.gl/fb/8O9Ejh 16 hours ago
- Fieldnotes: a view to spotted horses in the morning fieldofscience.com/2015/02/fieldn… 1 day ago
- Spots, Stripes and Spreading Hooves in the Horses of the Ice Age blogs.scientificamerican.com/tetrapod-zoolo… 2 days ago
- “A Less Long, More Connected Medium” by @ev medium.com/the-story/a-le… 3 days ago
- RT @ccziv: Where New Yorkers met for coffee in the 1790s wp.me/pec9m-57N via @wordpressdotcom 4 days ago
- RT @MelanieAnnS: Our science game is trying fund raising a second time! Immune Defense! We need your help! indiegogo.com/projects/immun… 5 days ago
- RT @vihartvihart: When I was a kid I saw academics' gloating "corrections" of her and thought academics must just be really stupid... http:… 6 days ago
- Common features in diverse insect clocks 7thspace.com/headlines/5041… via @7thSpaceCom 1 week ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.