Dynamically Programmable Alarm Clock:
Though it ignores biology – the sleep cycles (which some alarm clocks now measure and use) – this is nifty nonetheless.
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- Postscript to Pittendrigh's Pet Project - Phototaxis, Photoperiodism and Precise Projectile Parabolas of Pilobolus on Pasture Poop
- Lindau Nobel - interview with Ghada Al-Kadamany
- The Ecological and Economic Importance of Sharks, Threats They Face, and How You Can Help (CANCELLED)
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- A couple of Big Announcements about The Open Laboratory
- BIO101 - Physiology: Coordinated Response
- Teaching Biology 101 (to adults)
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- Morning at Triton
- On a Decade of Getting Pooped On By Birds - lastwordonnothing.com/2014/10/23/on-… 2 hours ago
- Milk Grown in a Lab Is Humane and Sustainable. But Can It Catch On? on.natgeo.com/1yZ6F0n via @NatGeo 7 hours ago
- Reef sharks may already be adapted for climate change conservationmagazine.org/2014/10/reef-s… 11 hours ago
- Four secrets your goldfish is hiding from you bbc.com/earth/story/20… 12 hours ago
- Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events used highly self-conscious, experimental literary techniques theatlantic.com/entertainment/… 12 hours ago
- Flex your apps: Apple’s new HealthKit collects data from all your body monitoring apps scienceline.org/2014/10/flex-y… 13 hours ago
- American Schools Are Training Kids for a World That Doesn't Exist wired.com/2014/10/on-lea… 13 hours ago
- Discover #bestintravel winner Serbia lonelyplanet.com/best-in-travel… via @lonelyplanet #lp 14 hours ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.