My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- Some fun stats about the participants of ScienceOnline2011
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- How was it for you? Interview with Graham Steel
- ScienceOnline2011 – interview with Alice Bell
- Hairless Grey Foxes in North Carolina
- Everything You Always Wanted To Know About Sleep (But Were Too Afraid To Ask)
- The PepsiGate linkfest
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- Postscript to Pittendrigh's Pet Project - Phototaxis, Photoperiodism and Precise Projectile Parabolas of Pilobolus on Pasture Poop
- Food Fraud: It’s What’s for Dinner? blogs.scientificamerican.com/guest-blog/201… 18 hours ago
- Unschooling: The Case for Setting Your Kids Into the Wild outsideonline.com/outdoor-advent… 19 hours ago
- RT @jayrosen_nyu: You know that thing where you know a lot about a subject, then read a news article about it and you discover how... http:… 19 hours ago
- Turtles ‘Talk’ to Each Other, Parents Call Out to Offspring newsweek.com/turtles-talk-e… 20 hours ago
- The media's growing interest in how animals think cjr.org/the_observator… 21 hours ago
- Out of the ashes of printed newspapers comes will come the rebirth of journalism digiphile.wordpress.com/2014/08/19/out… 22 hours ago
- Can Insects Feed A Hungry Planet? ensia.com/infographics/c… 23 hours ago
- The Riding Instructor horsecollaborative.com/riding-instruc… 23 hours ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.