My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- Lysenko Gets A D-Minus On My Genetics Test
- Everything You Always Wanted To Know About Sleep (But Were Too Afraid To Ask)
- BIO101 - Physiology: Coordinated Response
- BIO101 - From Two Cells To Many: Cell Differentiation and Embryonic Development
- Postscript to Pittendrigh's Pet Project - Phototaxis, Photoperiodism and Precise Projectile Parabolas of Pilobolus on Pasture Poop
- The PepsiGate linkfest
- Grand Rounds Vol. 6 No. 49 - a conference in a tropical island resort
- Why Are There No Unicorns?
- Scienceblogging: The Lay Scientist (and The Guardian) – a Q&A with Martin Robbins
- Guest Post: The Art of Losing Paperclips - lastwordonnothing.com/2014/12/17/gue… 1 hour ago
- Hoisted from the comments: what do ecologists have Big Data on, and what don't they? wp.me/p2wMuW-32I via @DynamicEcology 1 hour ago
- @Gurdur wow! Thank you so much!!! 10 hours ago
- Why Does The Doctor Only Have Old Magazines? businessinsider.com/why-does-the-d… 13 hours ago
- Google Designers Turned Their Inside Jokes Into Easter Eggs m.theatlantic.com/technology/arc… 14 hours ago
- The readers we can’t friend niemanlab.org/2014/12/the-re… 14 hours ago
- Here’s why email newsletters can be so powerful — and valuable gigaom.com/2014/12/17/her… 14 hours ago
- The year news notifications need to grow up niemanlab.org/2014/12/the-ye… 14 hours ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.