My HomepageYou can find all about my online presence at http://coturnix.org. Views presented on this blog and all other online spaces are mine and do not represent the views of Scientific American or its owners (NPG and McMillan).
Search This Blog:
Bora Zivkovic on Morning at Triton Angie Lindsay Ma on Morning at Triton Linda chamblee on Morning at Triton Please, do explain.… on About matjaz zivkovic on About
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- Linnaeus' floral clock on the island of Mainau
- ScienceOnline2011 – interview with John Hawks
- ScienceOnline2011 – interview with Alice Bell
- Serbian Dreambook: National Imaginary in the Time of Milošević
- Blogrolling: O
- BIO101: Cell-Cell Interactions
- Amateur Video Of Gulf Oil Slick - Worse Than BP Admits
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- Animals with cool names
- @DogSpies Otis & Milo, not Odie and Garfield (but you saw their pictures on Facebook!). 2 hours ago
- @DogSpies totally like my cat Biscuit, welcoming all new puppies and kittens to our home, teaching them house rules, etc. 2 hours ago
- Leading the site: Dear American Consumers: Please don’t start eating healthfully. bit.ly/15YWCLE by @patrickmustain at #SciAmBlogs 2 hours ago
- Chimps in Uganda: Resilience bit.ly/112qeEL by @mccarthymaureen at #SciAmBlogs 2 hours ago
- New Audit Allegations Show Flawed Statistical Thinking fivethirtyeight.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/05/17/new… 2 hours ago
- Beth Israel Deaconess trauma nurses treated bombing suspect like any other patient bostonglobe.com/lifestyle/heal… cc @ccziv 2 hours ago
- @Janetter_jp I've had that box clicked on already, but I still see only my outgoing DMs, not incoming at all, anywhere. 3 hours ago
- RT @mocost: A survey for journalists, bloggers and online publishers about libel, privacy and editorial decisions svy.mk/YSZ0OC 3 hours ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Thank youThanks to Arikia Millikan for helping with setting up this site.