My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- Lysenko Gets A D-Minus On My Genetics Test
- BIO101 - Physiology: Coordinated Response
- Everything You Always Wanted To Know About Sleep (But Were Too Afraid To Ask)
- BIO101 - From Two Cells To Many: Cell Differentiation and Embryonic Development
- Postscript to Pittendrigh's Pet Project - Phototaxis, Photoperiodism and Precise Projectile Parabolas of Pilobolus on Pasture Poop
- The PepsiGate linkfest
- Friday Weird Sex Blogging - Losing Your Head For Love
- ScienceOnline2011 – interview with Alice Bell
- Why Are There No Unicorns?
- The 2014 Survey: Security, liberty, and privacy in 2025 elon.edu/e-web/imaginin… 2 hours ago
- Under The Knife, Episode 4 - 'Twas the Night Before Christmas wp.me/p14Gvd-1jD 2 hours ago
- Plague in Surat: 20 Years Later wp.me/pwqhX-2GE via @MZiegler3 2 hours ago
- The battle of the scientists economist.com/news/europe/21… 2 hours ago
- Fantastically Wrong: What Darwin Really Screwed Up About Evolution wired.com/2014/12/fantas… 2 hours ago
- “Legibility and Interpretability in Predictive Models (of Cities)” by @anthonymobile medium.com/@anthonymobile… 2 hours ago
- Tips for helping the right audience find your book wp.me/poqp6-3MJ 2 hours ago
- Guest Post: The Art of Losing Paperclips - lastwordonnothing.com/2014/12/17/gue… 7 hours ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.