My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- BIO101 - Physiology: Coordinated Response
- Grand Rounds Vol. 6 No. 49 - a conference in a tropical island resort
- Arsenic Bacteria link-dump
- ScienceOnline2011 – interview with Alice Bell
- BIO101 - From One Cell To Two: Cell Division and DNA Replication
- Carnal Carnival - everything you ever wanted to know about poop you will be able to learn in ten days from today
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- Wellness and Writing Connections Conference
- Web breaks echo-chambers, or, 'Echo-chamber' is just a derogatory term for 'community' - my remarks at #AAASmtg
- Why the workday should be 10–6, not 9–5 vox.com/2014/12/17/740… 20 hours ago
- Making the Internet a utility—what’s the worst that could happen? arstechnica.com/business/2014/… 20 hours ago
- Questions about alternative splicing sandwalk.blogspot.com/2014/12/questi… 20 hours ago
- Beyond journalism in the present tense nie.mn/1z6rojp via @NiemanLab 22 hours ago
- News organizations get serious about research nie.mn/1C2Zinj via @NiemanLab 23 hours ago
- The Weight of the World: A Look At Global Obesity Prevalence and Dietary Trends blogs.scientificamerican.com/food-matters/2… 1 day ago
- Forelimb biomechanics with Dr. Hilary Clayton horsecollaborative.com/its-all-about-… 1 day ago
- Horse Vision Impacts Horsemanship horsecollaborative.com/horses-vision-… 1 day ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.