I would feel more optimistic about a bright future for man if he spent less time proving that he can outwit Nature and more time tasting her sweetness and respecting her seniority.
– Elwyn Brooks White
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- Arsenic Bacteria link-dump
- Scienceblogging: science3.0.com – a Q&A with Mark Hahnel
- The Irish-Serbian connection
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- BIO101 - Cell Structure
- Grand Rounds Vol. 6 No. 49 - a conference in a tropical island resort
- Sleep Schedules in Adolescents
- Postscript to Pittendrigh's Pet Project - Phototaxis, Photoperiodism and Precise Projectile Parabolas of Pilobolus on Pasture Poop
- Lysenko Gets A D-Minus On My Genetics Test
- Why the workday should be 10–6, not 9–5 vox.com/2014/12/17/740… 8 hours ago
- Making the Internet a utility—what’s the worst that could happen? arstechnica.com/business/2014/… 8 hours ago
- Questions about alternative splicing sandwalk.blogspot.com/2014/12/questi… 8 hours ago
- Beyond journalism in the present tense nie.mn/1z6rojp via @NiemanLab 10 hours ago
- News organizations get serious about research nie.mn/1C2Zinj via @NiemanLab 10 hours ago
- The Weight of the World: A Look At Global Obesity Prevalence and Dietary Trends blogs.scientificamerican.com/food-matters/2… 11 hours ago
- Forelimb biomechanics with Dr. Hilary Clayton horsecollaborative.com/its-all-about-… 11 hours ago
- Horse Vision Impacts Horsemanship horsecollaborative.com/horses-vision-… 12 hours ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.