I would feel more optimistic about a bright future for man if he spent less time proving that he can outwit Nature and more time tasting her sweetness and respecting her seniority.
- Elwyn Brooks White
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- BIO101 - Evolution of Biological Diversity
- Lesson of the Day: Circadian Clocks are HARD to shift!
- Lysenko Gets A D-Minus On My Genetics Test
- Domestication - it's a matter of time (always is for me, that's my 'hammer' for all nails)
- Introducing Wired Science Blog network!
- Quick Links
- ScienceOnline2010 - interview with Morgan Giddings
- Everything You Always Wanted To Know About Sleep (But Were Too Afraid To Ask)
- RT @dropeik: @BoraZ Also see/share "Risky business. Psychology can teach us much about why many people fear GM foods", Cosmos Mag http://t.… 3 hours ago
- How to Lose a Finger, and Other Things I Learned from Darwin's Library blogs.discovermagazine.com/inkfish/2014/0… 5 hours ago
- Revolutionary Engines: How Cars Saved the Urban Environment thebreakthrough.org/index.php/prog… 6 hours ago
- Uncovering Algorithms: Looking Inside the Facebook News Feed civic.mit.edu/blog/natematia… 6 hours ago
- A guaranteed income for every American would eliminate poverty — and it wouldn't destroy the economy vox.com/2014/7/23/5925… 6 hours ago
- Living like Bilbo Baggins: life in an eco-friendly 'hobbit house' telegraph.co.uk/property/green… 6 hours ago
- Science Communication: Making the Switch scilogs.com/guest_blog/sci… 6 hours ago
- Largest aquatic insect in the world found in China blogs.scientificamerican.com/running-ponies… 6 hours ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.