I would feel more optimistic about a bright future for man if he spent less time proving that he can outwit Nature and more time tasting her sweetness and respecting her seniority.
– Elwyn Brooks White
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- BIO101 - Physiology: Coordinated Response
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- UCLA's Peter Narins' lecture on frog communication (video)
- ScienceOnline2011 – interview with Robin Lloyd
- Coturnix on Sex, part I - Blogging in the nude
- BIO101 - What Creatures Do: Animal Behavior
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- Why is some coverage of scientific news in the media very poor?
- Why republish an old blog post?
- Books: "Snooze...Or Lose! - 10 "No-War" Ways To Improve Your Teen's Sleep Habits" by Helene A. Emsellem, MD
- RT @ccziv: Scientists have created the perfect music for cats sciencealert.com/scientists-hav… #via @ScienceAlert 10 hours ago
- RT @ccziv: Social Media-A Lifeline For Patients With Rare Diseases onforb.es/1M1FxA7 via @forbes 10 hours ago
- RT @ccziv: Atul Gawande and Palliative Care shar.es/1WUXpK via @sharethis 10 hours ago
- But What Do We Know? tws.io/1DLxVzK 11 hours ago
- Bill O’Reilly is a performance artist, and his genre is “resentment news.” pressthink.org/2015/03/bill-o… 12 hours ago
- What is (or will be) your old school science cred? wp.me/p2wMuW-3dq via @DynamicEcology 19 hours ago
- Quick Twitter Tip for Attributing Art blogs.scientificamerican.com/symbiartic/201… 2 days ago
- RT @fieldofscience: Fieldnotes: a view to spotted horses in the morning: Fieldnotes is a weekly collection of… goo.gl/fb/8O9Ejh 3 days ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.