I would feel more optimistic about a bright future for man if he spent less time proving that he can outwit Nature and more time tasting her sweetness and respecting her seniority.
– Elwyn Brooks White
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- Stick Science cartoons
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- BIO101 - Cell Structure
- BIO101 - Introduction to Anatomy and Physiology
- Scienceblogging: Scientopia – a Q&A with SciCurious and Mark Chu-Carroll
- Encephalon #82
- Everything You Always Wanted To Know About Sleep (But Were Too Afraid To Ask)
- Beauty and Science Merge in Illustrators' Exhibit at NCSU Libraries
- The Ice Bucket Challenge Can Kill. Here's Why You're Doing It Wrong forbes.com/sites/jvchamar… 8 hours ago
- The Science of the Ice Bucket Challenge ksj.mit.edu/tracker/2014/0… 8 hours ago
- New Yorker’s portrayal of an anti-GMO activist: A study in avoiding the false balance trap ksj.mit.edu/tracker/2014/0… 8 hours ago
- Feathers Fly For South Africa chronofhorse.com/article/feathe… 8 hours ago
- Three Things You Didn’t Know About the Arachnids That Live on Your Face news.ncsu.edu/2014/08/face-m… 8 hours ago
- Is this old Betty Crocker commercial the reason everyone hates the word ‘moist’? dangerousminds.net/comments/is_th… 8 hours ago
- Twitter helps Chicago find sources of food poisoning reuters.com/article/2014/0… 8 hours ago
- A practical guide to table manners mydaytondailynews.com/news/lifestyle… 8 hours ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.