I would feel more optimistic about a bright future for man if he spent less time proving that he can outwit Nature and more time tasting her sweetness and respecting her seniority.
– Elwyn Brooks White
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- BIO101 - Evolution of Biological Diversity
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- BIO101: Cell-Cell Interactions
- BIO101 - From Two Cells To Many: Cell Differentiation and Embryonic Development
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- Photosynthesis Rap (video)
- ScienceOnline2010 - interview with Dorothea Salo
- Little Red Riding Hood, the modern version (video)
- Update, and question about computer problems
- New blog on science journalism and communication
- Why Every Journalism Student Should Blog scilogs.com/from_the_lab_b… 6 hours ago
- How A Viral Video Revealed A Previously Undocumented Ant Behavior animals.io9.com/how-a-viral-vi… 6 hours ago
- The Book That Got Teaching Right newyorker.com/culture/cultur… 6 hours ago
- Terazije Square - Belgradian belgradian.com/sightseeing/te… 6 hours ago
- Could a tattoo help you survive a trip into history? theguardian.com/science/the-h-… 6 hours ago
- Those to Whom the Rules Do Not Apply (In Their Opinion) dinosaurmusings.wordpress.com/2014/09/01/rul… 6 hours ago
- Facebook's algorithm isn't news scripting.com/2014/09/01/fac… 6 hours ago
- If Half of All Species Go Extinct, Will One of Them Be Us? m.nautil.us/blog/if-half-o… 9 hours ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.