I would feel more optimistic about a bright future for man if he spent less time proving that he can outwit Nature and more time tasting her sweetness and respecting her seniority.
– Elwyn Brooks White
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- Open Laboratory 2010 - the final stretch!
- ScienceOnline2011 - interview with Holly Bik
- BIO101 - From One Cell To Two: Cell Division and DNA Replication
- Arsenic Bacteria link-dump
- ScienceOnline interviews
- Conference Blogging
- Welcome Scientopia, a new science blogging network
- Roosevelts on Toilets
- Should We Be Concerned About American Ebola Patients Coming To Emory Hospital? forbes.com/sites/davidkro… 6 hours ago
- Despite metamorphosis, moths hold on to memories from their days as a caterpillar theconversation.com/despite-metamo… 6 hours ago
- Top 10 (Transport) Sights in Paris blogs.scientificamerican.com/plugged-in/201… 10 hours ago
- The Ultimate Environmental Challenge scienceline.org/2014/07/the-ul… 11 hours ago
- 99 Problems, and a Wild Gecko Space Orgy Is Just One nautil.us/blog/99-proble… 11 hours ago
- Why Neil deGrasse Tyson's dismissal of anti-GMO concerns matters vox.com/2014/8/1/59547… 11 hours ago
- One journalist’s list of must-read books jimromenesko.com/2014/08/01/one… 13 hours ago
- The Future of Iced Coffee theatlantic.com/features/archi… 13 hours ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.