I would feel more optimistic about a bright future for man if he spent less time proving that he can outwit Nature and more time tasting her sweetness and respecting her seniority.
– Elwyn Brooks White
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- BIO101 - Cell Structure
- BIO101 - Protein Synthesis: Transcription and Translation
- BIO101: Cell-Cell Interactions
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- Essential Science Fiction
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- Bed bugs and cockroaches: The insects that bug us
- Grand Rounds Vol. 6 No. 49 - a conference in a tropical island resort
- Arsenic Bacteria link-dump
- @Sci_Phile that is UK high jump record by Nick Skelton: youtube.com/watch?v=j8_6nF… 10 hours ago
- GMO farming abject “failure” claims Center for Food Safety–Is it? geneticliteracyproject.org/2014/09/29/gmo… 15 hours ago
- Can the same regulatory systems that now oversee GMOs work for synthetic biology? geneticliteracyproject.org/2014/09/29/has… 15 hours ago
- Everything Dies, Right? But Does Everything Have To Die? Here's A Surprise npr.org/blogs/krulwich… 15 hours ago
- Are GMOs Safe? ecori.org/farming/2014/9… 15 hours ago
- The Stupidity of the 'Smart Gene' huffingtonpost.com/jessica-cussin… 15 hours ago
- The persistence of the massive microbiome myth geneticliteracyproject.org/2014/09/29/the… 15 hours ago
- Lessons From a 'Local Food' Scam Artist narrative.ly/foodie-fables-… 15 hours ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.