I would feel more optimistic about a bright future for man if he spent less time proving that he can outwit Nature and more time tasting her sweetness and respecting her seniority.
– Elwyn Brooks White
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
Bora Zivkovic on Morning at Triton Angie Lindsay Ma on Morning at Triton Linda chamblee on Morning at Triton Jekyll » Blog… on The Big Announcement, this tim… Mike H on The Big Announcement, this tim…
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- Scienceblogging: science3.0.com – a Q&A with Mark Hahnel
- BIO101 - Cell Structure
- BIO101 - Evolution of Biological Diversity
- The PepsiGate linkfest
- The Best of October
- BIO101 - Current Biological Diversity
- Lindau Nobel - interview with Ghada Al-Kadamany
- Rubik's Cube Tournament - Winners Meet Professor Erno Rubik
- #FieldNotes: Let the sleeping apes lie fieldofscience.com/2015/04/fieldn… 1 day ago
- Field of Science: #FieldNotes: Let the sleeping apes lie fieldofscience.com/2015/04/fieldn… 1 day ago
- Why are there so few ice age megafaunal kill sites? contemplativemammoth.wordpress.com/2015/04/21/why… 2 days ago
- Why we can’t stand free-range parenting | News & Observer newsobserver.com/opinion/op-ed/… 4 days ago
- How Washington Derailed Amtrak - nationaljournal.com/magazine/amtra… 4 days ago
- (Psychology Today) Science and the online dating profile wp.me/p50QUt-4g 4 days ago
- 12 guidelines for surviving science… pacificsoutheast.wordpress.com/2015/01/02/12-… 4 days ago
- “Charles Darwin, Vampire Slayer” ncse.com/blog/2015/04/c… 4 days ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.