I would feel more optimistic about a bright future for man if he spent less time proving that he can outwit Nature and more time tasting her sweetness and respecting her seniority.
- Elwyn Brooks White
My HomepageYou can find all about my online presence at http://coturnix.org. Views presented on this blog and all other online spaces are mine and do not represent the views of Scientific American or its owners (NPG and McMillan).
Search This Blog:
Bora Zivkovic on Morning at Triton Angie Lindsay Ma on Morning at Triton Linda chamblee on Morning at Triton Please, do explain.… on About matjaz zivkovic on About
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- Stick Science cartoons
- Open Access Explained
- The Neural Gourmet up close and personal
- BIO101 - Protein Synthesis: Transcription and Translation
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- Quick Links and Updates
- ScienceOnline2011 – interview with Holly Tucker
- Come to ConvergeSouth
- Why a Science Experiment Gone Bad Doesn't Make Me a Criminal aclu.org/blog/racial-ju… 3 hours ago
- RT @jayrosen_nyu: Public television’s attempts to placate David Koch. nyr.kr/153TCJg A devastating account ... 4 hours ago
- RT @JenLucPiquant: X-rays reveal how corsets put the squeeze on Victorian women soa.li/qrvzyOf 5 hours ago
- RT @bug_girl: In which I document the only time I know of cicadas were used to commit a felony. ow.ly/lm6v2 5 hours ago
- Party At Ramsey’s blogs.ams.org/mathgradblog/2… 5 hours ago
- Early Land Animals Lacked Good Bites scientificamerican.com/podcast/episod… 5 hours ago
- Journal editors and their excuses nasw.org/journal-editor… 6 hours ago
- Obedient Media: Press release sees missing link in space. Hmm, a weak metaphor. Cliche too. Most use it anyway. bit.ly/16WIMsH 6 hours ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Thank youThanks to Arikia Millikan for helping with setting up this site.