Yay! J. Neuroscience Agrees with Me that ‘Supplementary Materials’ is BS and Ruining Science! and Supplemental materials or no? and More questions about supplemental materials and Disrupting with data.
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
Bora Zivkovic on Morning at Triton Angie Lindsay Ma on Morning at Triton Linda chamblee on Morning at Triton Jekyll » Blog… on The Big Announcement, this tim… Mike H on The Big Announcement, this tim…
- BIO101 - Protein Synthesis: Transcription and Translation
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- BIO101 - Evolution of Biological Diversity
- Photosynthesis Rap (video)
- ScienceOnline2011 – interview with Robin Lloyd
- Selma - White Button
- When Should Schools Start in the morning?
- AAAS 2010 meeting - the Press Room....why?
- ScienceOnline2010 - interview with Morgan Giddings
- Can we understand citizen science? jcom.sissa.it/archive/15/01/… 2 weeks ago
- Challenges and successes in engaging citizen scientists to observe snow cover jcom.sissa.it/archive/15/01/… 2 weeks ago
- Cell Spotting: educational and motivational outcomes of cell biology citizen science project in the classroom jcom.sissa.it/archive/15/01/… 2 weeks ago
- School of Ants goes to college: integrating citizen science into general classroom increases engagement with science jcom.sissa.it/archive/15/01/… 2 weeks ago
- Motivation and learning impact of Dutch flu-trackers jcom.sissa.it/archive/15/01/… 2 weeks ago
- The Swedish mass experiments — a way of encouraging scientific citizenship? jcom.sissa.it/archive/15/01/… 2 weeks ago
- "We're not going to be guinea pigs;" Citizen Science and Environmental Health in a Native American Community jcom.sissa.it/archive/15/01/… 2 weeks ago
- The "Problem of Extension" revisited: new modes of digital participation in science jcom.sissa.it/archive/15/01/… 2 weeks ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.