Yay! J. Neuroscience Agrees with Me that ‘Supplementary Materials’ is BS and Ruining Science! and Supplemental materials or no? and More questions about supplemental materials and Disrupting with data.
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- A Farewell to Scienceblogs: the Changing Science Blogging Ecosystem
- ScienceOnline2010 – interview with Kelly Rae Chi
- BIO101: Cell-Cell Interactions
- Search terms...
- Why republish an old blog post?
- Everything You Always Wanted To Know About Sleep (But Were Too Afraid To Ask)
- BIO101 - From One Cell To Two: Cell Division and DNA Replication
- The One and Only Serbian Restaurant in Manhattan
- RT @jayrosen_nyu: Let's run an experiment on Facebook, rather than the other way around. They shift to opt in. Let's see what happens. http… 3 hours ago
- In 1858, People Said the Telegraph Was 'Too Fast for the Truth' theatlantic.com/technology/arc… 6 hours ago
- The story behind the heist at the N.C. Museum of Natural Sciences indyweek.com/indyweek/the-s… 6 hours ago
- First Look Media shifts direction some pressthink.org/2014/07/first-… 9 hours ago
- The right’s dinosaur fetish: Why the Koch brothers are obsessed with paleontology salon.com/2014/07/28/the… 9 hours ago
- Using Light to Diagnose Parkinson’s bu.edu/today/2014/usi… 9 hours ago
- Social network research may boost prairie dog conservation efforts eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2… 9 hours ago
- Star Wars Episode VII: A force on Ireland's birds earthtouchnews.com/earth-matters/… 9 hours ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.