Yay! J. Neuroscience Agrees with Me that ‘Supplementary Materials’ is BS and Ruining Science! and Supplemental materials or no? and More questions about supplemental materials and Disrupting with data.
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- Lysenko Gets A D-Minus On My Genetics Test
- Everything You Always Wanted To Know About Sleep (But Were Too Afraid To Ask)
- BIO101 - Physiology: Coordinated Response
- BIO101 - From Two Cells To Many: Cell Differentiation and Embryonic Development
- Postscript to Pittendrigh's Pet Project - Phototaxis, Photoperiodism and Precise Projectile Parabolas of Pilobolus on Pasture Poop
- The PepsiGate linkfest
- Scienceblogging: The Lay Scientist (and The Guardian) – a Q&A with Martin Robbins
- ScienceOnline2011 – interview with Alice Bell
- Why Are There No Unicorns?
- @Gurdur wow! Thank you so much!!! 7 hours ago
- Why Does The Doctor Only Have Old Magazines? businessinsider.com/why-does-the-d… 11 hours ago
- Google Designers Turned Their Inside Jokes Into Easter Eggs m.theatlantic.com/technology/arc… 11 hours ago
- The readers we can’t friend niemanlab.org/2014/12/the-re… 11 hours ago
- Here’s why email newsletters can be so powerful — and valuable gigaom.com/2014/12/17/her… 11 hours ago
- The year news notifications need to grow up niemanlab.org/2014/12/the-ye… 11 hours ago
- Disrupt the buzzword backlash niemanlab.org/2014/12/disrup… 12 hours ago
- Crowdsourcing the future of news niemanlab.org/2014/12/crowds… 12 hours ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.