Yay! J. Neuroscience Agrees with Me that ‘Supplementary Materials’ is BS and Ruining Science! and Supplemental materials or no? and More questions about supplemental materials and Disrupting with data.
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- Welcome Scientopia, a new science blogging network
- Can Wordpress do this?
- Stick Science cartoons
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- All Politics Is Local
- Bed bugs and cockroaches: The insects that bug us
- Web breaks echo-chambers, or, 'Echo-chamber' is just a derogatory term for 'community' - my remarks at #AAASmtg
- Why republish an old blog post?
- Yamamah Perseveres On Tough World Games Endurance Day chronofhorse.com/article/yamama… 1 hour ago
- Can GMOs Help Feed a Hot and Hungry World? thenation.com/article/180988… 1 hour ago
- Germany Leads Eventing, But It’s Anyone’s Game chronofhorse.com/article/german… 1 hour ago
- Updated: Horse Dies During World Games Endurance Competition chronofhorse.com/article/update… 1 hour ago
- UAE wins WEG endurance gold; 136 in field eliminated horsetalk.co.nz/2014/08/29/uae… 1 hour ago
- Poet and Paleontologist – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe blogs.scientificamerican.com/history-of-geo… 1 hour ago
- Judging Food By Its Cover: Nutrition Labels Are One Area Where Consumer Is Not King blogs.scientificamerican.com/food-matters/2… 1 hour ago
- Thinking about spinal cords | Sauropod Vertebra Picture of the Week svpow.com/2014/08/28/thi… 1 hour ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.