Yay! J. Neuroscience Agrees with Me that ‘Supplementary Materials’ is BS and Ruining Science! and Supplemental materials or no? and More questions about supplemental materials and Disrupting with data.
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- BIO101 - Protein Synthesis: Transcription and Translation
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- Arsenic Bacteria link-dump
- 'Pink Boots and the Machete'
- The PepsiGate linkfest
- Looking for good educational biology movies
- Teaching physiology - Cardiac Arrhythmias: the best video ever!
- Clock Tutorial #16: Photoperiodism - Models and Experimental Approaches
- Bone From the Outside In phenomena.nationalgeographic.com/2014/09/16/bon… 5 minutes ago
- Increasing gun, ammo sales produce windfall for wildlife in NC newsobserver.com/2014/09/16/415… 10 minutes ago
- The Most And Least Educated Cities In America forbes.com/sites/kathrynd… 10 minutes ago
- Emile Hendrix: 'Top riders will always rule the roost' horsesinternational.com/articles/top-r… 11 minutes ago
- Conventional plant breeding outpaces GM technology for drought tolerance geneticliteracyproject.org/2014/09/17/con… 11 minutes ago
- This is Phil Fish kottke.org/14/09/this-is-… 12 minutes ago
- Millisecond Flashes of Light Phase Delay the Human Circadian Clock during Sleep m.jbr.sagepub.com/content/early/… 16 minutes ago
- Can lab-grown meat ever be kosher? @rachelegross investigates. slate.com/articles/techn… via @slate 1 hour ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.