Yay! J. Neuroscience Agrees with Me that ‘Supplementary Materials’ is BS and Ruining Science! and Supplemental materials or no? and More questions about supplemental materials and Disrupting with data.
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- Postscript to Pittendrigh's Pet Project - Phototaxis, Photoperiodism and Precise Projectile Parabolas of Pilobolus on Pasture Poop
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- Web breaks echo-chambers, or, 'Echo-chamber' is just a derogatory term for 'community' - my remarks at #AAASmtg
- BIO101 - Current Biological Diversity
- ScienceOnline2010 - interview with William Saleu
- BIO101 - Physiology: Coordinated Response
- BIO101 - Cell Structure
- Carnal Carnival - everything you ever wanted to know about poop you will be able to learn in ten days from today
- Amazon is doing the world a favor by crushing book publishers vox.com/2014/10/22/701… via @voxdotcom 4 hours ago
- Whales Can Only Taste Salty deepseanews.com/2014/10/whales… via @deepseanews 13 hours ago
- Social Anxiety: why the mundane can be terrifying gu.com/p/42fdk/stw 13 hours ago
- Brain baloney has no place in the classroom theguardian.com/science/head-q… 13 hours ago
- People Are More Swayed by Things That Look Sciencey blogs.discovermagazine.com/inkfish/2014/1… 13 hours ago
- Why Do We Find it So Hard to Write About Ourselves? gainesonbrains.com/2014/10/why-do… 14 hours ago
- Secret wing colours attract female fruit flies eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2… 15 hours ago
- The Myth of the Unbiased Media eastbayexpress.com/oakland/the-my… 15 hours ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.