Yay! J. Neuroscience Agrees with Me that ‘Supplementary Materials’ is BS and Ruining Science! and Supplemental materials or no? and More questions about supplemental materials and Disrupting with data.
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
Bora Zivkovic on Morning at Triton Angie Lindsay Ma on Morning at Triton Linda chamblee on Morning at Triton Jekyll » Blog… on The Big Announcement, this tim… Mike H on The Big Announcement, this tim…
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- Charlotte's Web: what was she smoking?
- BIO101 - Physiology: Coordinated Response
- Biology and the Scientific Method
- BIO101 - From Genes To Traits: How Genotype Affects Phenotype
- Welcome the Popular Science blog network
- Carnal Carnival - everything you ever wanted to know about poop you will be able to learn in ten days from today
- BIO101 - From One Cell To Two: Cell Division and DNA Replication
- Youngstown News, Boardman graduate Brager argues athletes are smart in ‘Meathead’ vindy.com/news/2015/may/… 2 hours ago
- Why you shouldn’t wash your dishes by hand washingtonpost.com/news/energy-en… 3 hours ago
- The growth of the science PR industry has resulted in an overly exaggerated presentation of research findings. blogs.lse.ac.uk/impactofsocial… 3 hours ago
- Open Science theness.com/neurologicablo… 3 hours ago
- Journal Club: Birdfeeding favours non-native bird species scilogs.com/maniraptora/jo… 3 hours ago
- Doc Madhattan: The mathematics and geometry in John Hejduck docmadhattan.fieldofscience.com/2015/05/the-ma… 3 hours ago
- Everything I Know About Journalism in 395 Words mobile.nytimes.com/blogs/publiced… 5 days ago
- Brain Mechanisms of Skill Learning | BrainFacts.org Blog blog.brainfacts.org/2015/04/brain-… 5 days ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.