Yay! J. Neuroscience Agrees with Me that ‘Supplementary Materials’ is BS and Ruining Science! and Supplemental materials or no? and More questions about supplemental materials and Disrupting with data.
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
Bora Zivkovic on Morning at Triton Angie Lindsay Ma on Morning at Triton Linda chamblee on Morning at Triton Jekyll » Blog… on The Big Announcement, this tim… Mike H on The Big Announcement, this tim…
- BIO101 - Evolution of Biological Diversity
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- BIO101 - Current Biological Diversity
- BIO101 - Origin of Biological Diversity
- BIO101 - Physiology: Coordinated Response
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- Sharks have rhythm, too
- ScienceOnline2011 – interview with John Hawks
- New and Exciting in PLoS this week
- BIO101 - Introduction to Anatomy and Physiology
- Field of Science: #FieldNotes: In a grip of the legs of a snake fieldofscience.com/2015/07/fieldn… 2 hours ago
- It’s Not Climate Change — It’s Everything Change — medium.com/matter/it-s-no… 23 hours ago
- The Honey Hunters blog.longreads.com/2014/09/28/the… 23 hours ago
- What are the limits of human vision? bbc.com/future/story/2… 23 hours ago
- The Mammoths of Niederweningen mammothtales.blogspot.com/2015/07/the-ma… 3 days ago
- Earth's sixth mass extinction is under way - but are we bothered? - theecologist.org/blogs_and_comm… 3 days ago
- The Science of Stress and How Our Emotions Affect Our Susceptibility to Burnout and Disease | brainpickings.org/2015/07/20/est… 3 days ago
- Eric Schwitzgebel on "Moral hypocrisy: why doesn't knowing about ethics make people more ethical?" rationallyspeakingpodcast.org/show/rs139-eri… 3 days ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.