I posted my first post on my first blog on August 14th, 2004. In a previous life….
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- Bed bugs and cockroaches: The insects that bug us
- Why republish an old blog post?
- The PepsiGate linkfest
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- BIO101 - Biology and the Scientific Method
- Lindau Nobel - interview with Ghada Al-Kadamany
- BIO101 - Cell Structure
- Scienceblogging: science3.0.com – a Q&A with Mark Hahnel
- Hilary Maybaum at ScienceOnline2010 (video)
- Hard Times in the Younger Dryas - lastwordonnothing.com/2015/01/27/har… 2 hours ago
- A Scientist’s Defense of Free Will shar.es/1bSFlx via @creativitypost 2 hours ago
- Modern rudeness in Stone Age minds with Amy Alkon blogs.scientificamerican.com/beautiful-mind… 13 hours ago
- Coevolutionary aesthetics in human and biotic artworlds ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/P… 13 hours ago
- Why grudges don't work scripting.com/2015/01/27/why… 15 hours ago
- A note about blogging scripting.com/2015/01/25/aNo… 15 hours ago
- Six ways in which Andrew Keen is wrong about the internet gigaom.com/2015/01/27/six… via @gigaom 15 hours ago
- What Is Science Journalism Worth? Part II theopennotebook.com/2015/01/27/wha… 17 hours ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.